Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,064 members, 7,845,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. (71851 Views)

CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Boriqua(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
blackiebobo:

Wooooh! I can't believe it that HND vs Bsc discrepancies still reach the Nigerian Police....no wonder majority intends to go to varsity'by fire by force' cool

Lol...these discripancies will be a thing of the past soon,trust buhari...

Meanwhile,quit paying for satelite tv,start viewing for frèe,over 95 entertaining channels like-CNN, ALJEZEERA, SKY NEWS,PRESS TV,CHANNELS,AIT,AFRICA MAGIC. HAUSA,YOUROBA,IGBO, MNET, SUPER SPORTS 1,2,3,4,7,9 .DISNEY JNR. CARTOON NETWORK, MOVIE MAGIC etc. Call 08106167414 for Abuja only.

1 Like

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Chartey(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
obiak4:
NAY it not worth it
You know it won't fly.
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
missKiffy:
Why would you want to join the Nigerian police undecided those irresponsible set of people, even if you claim you are not like that, they will influence you
Den get a better job 4 him ashole
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
ibkgab001:
Please go for something better... agric buisness is the way out not men in black job
What if he is born to be a police officer. U ppl shld stop redirecting ppls destiny. There are many many officers out there better than thou.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
youngice:
so upon all the curses police dey receive , you still wan join, good luck bro, u need it

If we care about what everybody say, then there would be no achievement from us.

2 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:
*in great shock*
Chai!!!!! Graduate applying for police!!! Wonder shall never end! Chai!!!!!!! Police... Even with my school cert, I won't apply for police job in nigeria...
Op you well so? *rushes and feels op's head* but your body no hot nau? So why you dey think like person way have malaria?
Chappy stop yanning okpata, u surpose to know better. Guy check out d young officers we have nw in npf
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by livingstoneony(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
eid-el-kabir

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by ChappyChase: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
chuksfor13:

Chappy stop yanning okpata, u surpose to know better. Guy check out d young officers we have nw in npf
Bros no vex oo,but the NPF way I know can never entice me!
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
youngice:
so upon all the curses police dey receive , you still wan join, good luck bro, u need it
not all eggs in the basket are spoilt.

Just one person cud be the CHANGE to the entire system.
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
missKiffy:
Why would you want to join the Nigerian police undecided those irresponsible set of people, even if you claim you are not like that, they will influence you
no discourage some graduates joor. He cud be the +ve cHaNgE to the currupt system we see.

1 Like

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Realsman405(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
lezz:
At Bolded: the salary structure of the Nigeria police is higher than that of civil servants in Nigeria. What I find most shocking is that majority of the officers who do routine road blockade, stop and search and routine extortion are primary 6 and WAEC holders who are pentionable and will be entitled to gratuity for life.

But they aren't grateful. These are stark illiterates with dark souls that have no compassion or pity. They lie more than criminals and are worse than armed robbers.

As a motorists, I know the soft evil of this robbers in uniform. Can any Nigerian motorist tells us the exact documents you're suppose to carry for identification?

The answer is no? The nigerian police makes sure of that. Even after the PRO of police headquarters published the list. The officers on the road demands a different thing.

I have paid for and renewed vehicle documents that are suppose to be for commercial drivers and much more.

I have paid for my own investigation and arrests and fuelling of police vehicles to procure criminal matters of misrepresentation with the police seizing the sum and forcefully taken 10 percent, despite that they are allocated fuels and they distribute it to their DPOs and other high ranking officers.

The Nigerian Police needs to go back to school. They are a disgrace. Begging money openly in street without shame.
[color=#000000][/color]

I really understand your write-up. I wrote those things because of the people that were saying others should not join Police Force. If we keep on discouraging the faithful people from joining the force, the sector can't reform itself. So, we need serious minded people to cull the corrupt officials in order to have Nigerian Police that is less corrupt and discharge their duties according to the rule of law.

May God help us!!!

1 Like

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Realsman405(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
ceecee0703:

You say police is under payed? how?

A graduate in the police force gets above 120k....a constable gets abot 60k

dats not too bad how much u wan make them pay them
[/color][color=#000000]

I'm not familiar with their salary structure. I'm not an advocate of extortions and false accusation of innocent citizens by the Police. Are you telling me that 120k is enough to replace a life? No, we should commend them for their efforts. Just because the money is not enough doesn't mean they should turn themselves to arm-robbers.
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by tenderlaw(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
ArseneWenger:
big FAT LIE, a frnd of mine joined as a constable, & was recently promoted when the new IGP asked those with higher qualifications to present their certs.

You see how you have succeeded in making a fool of yourself?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Eureka123(f): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
fados4sure:

Long mouth... Go and read what he said b4 posting rubbish eediot

You don't have to show the whole of nairaland how frustrated you are. Like I said, re-read that post again.
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
tenderlaw:

You see how you have succeeded in making a fool of yourself?
look at this monkey, stay off my mentions! Dog!
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by cotmag(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
I am amazed by the way some guys hurl insults at their fellow here. I just asked for your advise. I am not a dullard for considering the NPF. I presently teach Math in a private school in Lekki. I am a 2:1 graduate of Math/Comp.Sc from a fed. Univ

4 Likes

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by bodee(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:
*in great shock*
Chai!!!!! Graduate applying for police!!! Wonder shall never end! Chai!!!!!!! Police... Even with my school cert, I won't apply for police job in nigeria...
Op you well so? *rushes and feels op's head* but your body no hot nau? So why you dey think like person way have malaria?
Lol
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by ceecee0703(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Realsman405:
[/color][color=#000000]

I'm not familiar with their salary structure. I'm not an advocate of extortions and false accusation of innocent citizens by the Police. Are you telling me that 120k is enough to replace a life? No, we should commend them for their efforts. Just because the money is not enough doesn't mean they should turn themselves to arm-robbers.

am saying there hav no right to forcefully collect ppls money since there are paid well
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Realsman405(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
ceecee0703:

am saying there hav no right to forcefully collect ppls money since there are paid well
[color=#000000][/color]

I'm 100% with you!!
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by lezz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Realsman405:
[color=#000000][/color]

I really understand your write-up. I wrote those things because of the people that were saying others should not join Police Force. If we keep on discouraging the faithful people from joining the force, the sector can't reform itself. So, we need serious minded people to cull the corrupt officials in order to have Nigerian Police that is less corrupt and discharge their duties according to the rule of law.

May God help us!!!
Makes perfect sense.
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Dadehmola: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
ceecee0703:

You say police is under payed? how?

A graduate in the police force gets above 120k....a constable gets abot 60k

dats not too bad how much u wan make them pay them

Thats a big, fat lie from the pits of hell....

Who wan pay am that kind amount?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by NoRetreat(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
missKiffy:

If we all leave the police to miscreants what will happen to our society?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by tenderlaw(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
ArseneWenger:
look at this monkey, stay off my mentions! Dog!

You are even a bigger ediot than I thought. No sense at all in that shit u call a brain. Beast.
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nwanna2588: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
ArseneWenger:
big FAT LIE, a frnd of mine joined as a constable, & was recently promoted when the new IGP asked those with higher qualifications to present their certs.

Never a fat lie as you tagged him. Many are like that. If you know someone that was favoured, don't call the poster a liar.
We are in Nigeria where people can be favoured without following the due process.

1 Like

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nwanna2588: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
irsakant:
why not HND For ASP as BSc since they are "same"?

They are not the same. HND can only equate degree with an additional course either starting in university at 300 level or enrolling into PGD programme.
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by benswagtt(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
#proudly ASP Cadet# buh, my heart aches with d kinda comments i c here... D force is gonna change with tym. U all will be witnesses to that. God bless NPA, God bless the NPF..
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by 01ghostmode: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
benswagtt:
#proudly ASP Cadet# buh, my heart aches with d kinda comments i c here... D force is gonna change with tym. U all will be witnesses to that. God bless NPA, God bless the NPF..
which state plz, and which of d infos here are wing n which ones are correct?
THANKS.
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by drakkypee: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Godiloveu(f): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
wen are they recruiting?
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Adet5(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
cotmag:
I am amazed by the way some guys hurl insults at their fellow here. I just asked for your advise. I am not a dullard for considering the NPF. I presently teach Math in a private school in Lekki. I am a 2:1 graduate of Math/Comp.Sc from a fed. Univ

Never mind them jawe, naso pple dey talk for army recruitment despite they sell the scratch card more than 40,000 apply for it
Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by sirmmykay(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
hmmm! I have heard a lot of pple criticising police bt I laf bcus they dnt knw wht it means to be a police personnel. I am a graduate of sociology frm UNILORIN nd I intend going for my MSc in criminology come next yr by Gods grace. I'm patiently waiting for police to announce d availability of deir recruitment form, I love police force nd I'm not shy of it. yes, we have d bad ones, wait, is saraki's a police office? is he not worst than those police? is aregbesola a police officer, I guess d pple of osun are not happy with the life dey are currently living. is bala muhammed a police officer? he is a criminal of d highest order. are those pastors who are only interested in d offering nd tithe not worst than d police officers? is ur boss not even worse than d police officer? are u sure u are nt even worse than d police officers?.
imagine civil defense earning more than d police nd still yet the police are doing deir job, civil defence goes to office 3times in a week, police are sometimes 24hrs at work nd yet they are doing their job in d little way that they can. I believe the if we have more oriented graduate in d Nigeria police force, it will change for good. shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:

Bros no vex oo,but the NPF way I know can never entice me!
Ha ha ha, they wont even accept u. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.