Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! (11625 Views)

5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) / Happy Eid Al-Adha / Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Aminat508(f): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2015
Zeinymira:
May Allah forgive our sins and favour us. let us enjoy our day to the fullest(halal only). Shout out to all the muslim brothers Tbaba,Demmy66,Rilwayne,vedaxcool,Tohero,lanrexlan,udatso,abuuUluthaymen,Habeebpain,Harbiola1 and the sisters Sissie,Aminat508,Heemah,Aminathz. Eid mubaraq to u all

Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Aminat508(f): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Demmzy15:
Indeed this is great day, May Almighty continue to shower us with His infinite and abundant Mercy and Blessings. I'm happy to celebrate with you guys!

"Hope that Allah bestows his choicest blessings on you and your loved ones, and all your dreams are fulfilled on the auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Adha. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!"

Cc
Rilwon
Bamoha
9jaforlife
Lexiconkabir
Myde4naija
nisai
udatso
haffaze777
sawsaw
abduljabbar4
nyol
Naijacitizen
Rawkeyb
IdisuleOurOwn
mukina2
Empiree
maryam6
Aminat508
Aareonakakanfo
IbnSultaan
handsomeclouds
mustymatic
Vedaxcool
Tartar9
tola9ja
Fundamentalist
Truthpallbearer

Sorry these are the names I can remember! cheesy

[size=15pt]Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Sissie(f): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2015
May Allah bring all the happiness to you & your family on this special occasion of EID. Eid Mubarak...
Taqaballahu minka wa minkum

Eid Mubarak. Jazakallah khair for the shout out.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by msbbash(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2015
Emi wa ase pupo re laye. ,Baraka de salam to every Muslim brother & sister on Nairaland.
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Vyolet(f): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2015
May Allah grant us the favor to witness many more eid celebration.
Taqaballahu minka wa minkum

Barka da Sallah brethens.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Hash86(m): 7:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Alhamdulillahi! Eidmubarak to all

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by ymom07(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2015
had to do some crazy shit wif d ram b4 it goes
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Amin. May Almighty Allah protect us all. And guide our leaders in this nation right.
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2015
Demmzy15:
Indeed this is great day, May Almighty continue to shower us with His infinite and abundant Mercy and Blessings. I'm happy to celebrate with you guys!

"Hope that Allah bestows his choicest blessings on you and your loved ones, and all your dreams are fulfilled on the auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Adha. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!"

Cc
Rilwon
Bamoha
9jaforlife
Lexiconkabir
Myde4naija
nisai
udatso
haffaze777
sawsaw
abduljabbar4
nyol
Naijacitizen
Rawkeyb
IdisuleOurOwn
mukina2
Empiree
maryam6
Aminat508
Aareonakakanfo
IbnSultaan
handsomeclouds
mustymatic
Vedaxcool
Tartar9
tola9ja
Fundamentalist
Truthpallbearer

jazaka allah kharan cheesy, bros my meat o! grin
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 24, 2015
عيد مبارك

To you Nairaland's in-house antiislamycine addicts, In a kwabena's voice, Cam and chop jellof rice cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2015
Representing smiley

@ 1stola

Barka de sallah cool
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by ameynuJR(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2015
[size=32pt]Eid Mubarak to everyone, may Almighty Allah forgive us all
and grant us all the benefit, and the reward of Eidul Adha,
Ameen Ya Allah
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Demmzy15(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2015
lexiconkabir:
jazaka allah kharan cheesy, bros my meat o! grin
Come collect! tongue
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2015
Cc mrolai,mubarakopeyemi abi una still dey sleep?
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by mansmx20(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2015
May Allah accept our Ibadah and give us greater good on this day and days ahead. Taqabbalullahu mina wa minkum

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by vedaxcool(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Zeinymira:
May Allah forgive our sins and favour us. let us enjoy our day to the fullest(halal only). Shout out to all the muslim brothers Tbaba,Demmy66,Rilwayne,vedaxcool,Tohero,lanrexlan,udatso,abuuUluthaymen,Habeebpain,Harbiola1 and the sisters Sissie,Aminat508,Heemah,Aminathz. Eid mubaraq to u all

Amin, Barka da Sallah smiley
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Barka da sallah to all the muslims ummah around the globe. May almighty Allah be with us (Amin sunma Amin). BARKA DA SALLAH...
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Good to know we have a lot of Muslims on this forum.So you all spend your whole time in romance section abi and leave the rest of us when the foes are attacking.haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Nafizzey(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Eid Adha to all the Muslim Ummah in the house, may Allah Almighty preserve our lives to witness many more on earth.

Good morning All

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Demmzy15:

Cc
Rilwon
Bamoha
9jaforlife
Lexiconkabir
Myde4naija
nisai
udatso
haffaze777
sawsaw
abduljabbar4
nyol
Naijacitizen
Rawkeyb
IdisuleOurOwn
mukina2
Empiree
maryam6
Aminat508
Aareonakakanfo
IbnSultaan
handsomeclouds
mustymatic
Vedaxcool
Tartar9
tola9ja
Fundamentalist
Truthpallbearer

Amin.. Thanks a lot
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by vedaxcool(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Demmzy15:

Cc
Rilwon
Bamoha
9jaforlife
Lexiconkabir
Myde4naija
nisai
udatso
haffaze777
sawsaw
abduljabbar4
nyol
Naijacitizen
Rawkeyb
IdisuleOurOwn
mukina2
Empiree
maryam6
Aminat508
Aareonakakanfo
IbnSultaan
handsomeclouds
mustymatic
Vedaxcool
Tartar9
tola9ja
Fundamentalist
Truthpallbearer

Amin, Have a wonderful eid.
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:

Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum.
Barka da Sallah my dear, Allah yemaimata muna(Amin sunma Amin). Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Demmzy15:

Come collect! tongue
i dey come, pipeline no far from ita-alamu o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Aminat508(f): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Barka da Sallah my dear, Allah yemaimata muna(Amin sunma Amin). Cheers!!!

Amin

Kulu ‘am wa antum bikhayr

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by mmmustapha(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2015
I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO WISH MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS EID EL KABEER, MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH PROTECT, GUIDE AND PROVIDE USE BEST IN THIS DUNIYA AND HEREAFTER, MAY WE WITNESSES THE END OF BH INSURGENCY, KIDNAPPING, RAPE, HUMAN TRAFFIC, DRUGS SMUGGLING. MAY OUR LEADERS FULFIL THEIR PROMISES. LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by amodu(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2015
As pilgrims move from Arafat to Musdalifah, may Allah make a sojourn of happiness, wealth, joy & istijabah in our life.

TAQABALALLAHU MINA WA MINKUM
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2015
grin

EID MUBARAK to ya all Muslim brothers and sisters in Islam.

Let Allah protect us and our children.

Let Allah make us, our parents and our children obedient to Him.

Let Allah save us from all sorts of trials and tribulations.

Let Allah protect us from the dangers of Heavens and earth.

Let Allah grant us Halal provision by His mercy and save us from haram provision.

Midolian, GoatAndYamTheory, Demmzy15, lexiconkabir, Aminat508.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Fishout(m): 8:37am On Sep 24, 2015
Amin naa yaa allahu. We shall witness many more of it. Allihamudulilahi. EID-IL-MUBARAK TO ALL
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by smuth(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Eld Mubarak to my Muslim brothers and sisters

Kulu ‘am wa antum bikhayr

Amin

dominique jaybee3 firefire kazrem OwoLee sameer1212 naijadeyhia, khalifjgusau Hardetutu01Aliru, eherbal smuth YOLOHOMMIE Omotayor123 Kimoni, tola9jaa, moshood1993 midolian Canme4u Neyoor ibrodex, tunamania amodu afreekah asumo12 agarawu23 Ymodulus, mistabiola Ahmeed4002 adeekiti
Shidof

May we witness many more with lots of joy, bliss, good health and prosperity (Amin)

[size=15pt]‎الصلاة سعيدة [/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Fundamentalist: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2015
Demmzy15:

Fundamentalist

[/b][/color]

OK, barka da sallah to you too grin grin grin
Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by mAskA78(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2015
Ameen may Allah accept our ibadah and grant us the blessings endowed in this month. eid mubarak to my fellow brothers and sisters in Islam

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! by Rukayat08(f): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=Demmzy15 post=38322585][font=serif]Indeed this is great day, May Almighty continue to shower us with His infinite and abundant Mercy and Blessings. I'm happy to celebrate with you guys!

[img]http://all-specs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Eid-Mubarak-Eid-Ul-Fitr.

Hope that Allah bestows his choicest blessings on you and your loved ones, and all your dreams are fulfilled on the auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Adha. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If We Do Not Kill Bid'ah, Bid'ah Will Kill Us / Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) / Common Mistake Made During Salat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.