Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like (15270 Views)

Oil Producing States Should Demand 13% Derrivation Is Paid In Dollars / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / United States Should Not Elect A Muslim President - Ben Carson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by SirDorianGray(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:

Capital: Between Warri, Benin, Uyo, Calabar, Yenagoa or Port-Harcourt

Official Language: English and indigenous languages

Ethnic Groups: Binis, Ijaws, Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Anangs, Efiks, Ibibios, Ogojas, Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Nembes, Ishans, Afemais, Opobos, Orons, Owans, Okpes, Epies, Ekpeyes, etc.

Government: Unitary Parliamentary, Constitutional Monarchy

Legislature: Parliament

Currency: Southern Dollar

Feel free to add yours my fellow south south brothers
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by SirDorianGray(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:

Capital: Between Warri, Benin, Uyo, Calabar, Yenagoa or Port-Harcourt

Official Language: English and indigenous languages

Ethnic Groups: Binis, Ijaws, Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Anangs, Efiks, Ibibios, Ogojas, Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Nembes, Ishans, Afemais, Opobos, Orons, Owans, Okpes, Epies, Ekpeyes, etc.

Government: Unitary Parliamentary, Constitutional Monarchy

Legislature: Parliament

Currency: Southern Dollar

Feel free to add yours my fellow south south brothers

Edo will be part of Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
OP, permit me to say you almost had an idea but your analysis is dead on arrival. First of all when you talk of south it means there exists a north, and from your map it means your north is still the nigerian north, hence you are implying that the very existence of your supposed nation is dependent on the entity you so passionately want to breakaway from, so go get yourself a name first (a real name and please don't tell me its south of the niger). Secondly going from the comments so far the igbos in Rivers and Delta are not interested in whatever it is you think you are trying to promulgate and like someone pointed out if the igbos in Rivers decide (and they ve already decided) to join biafra, that means Abia will be extended thereby dividing your beloved nation into two, I don't know what kind of nation that will be, maybe the two parts will be joined with an overhead bridge or something. So you see its actually dead on arrival so go back to your drawing board.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:
who cares. I opened this thread for constructive criticism and meaningful contributions but your fellow igbos turned it into an e war and you're trying to about diplomacy.

Shut up you product of uncircumcised road sperm...

We Igbo's don't beg for people that would come and join us.. Ask Asari Dokubo.

Moreover, before you talk, change your moniker from ...kid to ....man.

Okpo edo! Hope you are not asheee too?

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
madness everywhere... If You like Shout South South Republic till Tha kingdom Come, Or Shout Bi***a, Or shout Niger Delta Republic, Na ur Self u dey do.. Nigeria cannot divide don't you guys get it ?

Am from ND and am Proud of My Country.. I can't Speak 4 Others But I can speak 4 My Tribe, We re proudly Nigerians..

You guys should just stop creating thread Upon thread.. Who 1 divide should do it in the proper way nt NL... Stop polluting this forum With your madness.. What's wrong if you channel the energy u guys use in creating stupid Thread to write something About Your culture ? your people ? , next 1000yrs Nigeria Won't Divide ..

Good Night.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
My earnest prayer is that at the end, Biafra will emerge as a homogenous Igbo country, consisting of Anioma, the five eastern states, and Obi Igbo in Rivers state. Really, of what use will be all these other ethnic groups to the Igbo nation? I can't for the life of me figure out why Nnamdi keeps attracting insult to Ndi Igbo by adding these numerous ethnic groups to our cause. I guess he wants a mini nigeria where people with divergent interests are forced to be compatriots. Mtcheww!
The only other ethnic nations I care about and who truly care about us in return, are the Efik and Ibibio nations. The've always been our allies, and they will make great neighbouring nations.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2015
spanishkid:
like seriously a lot. What makes you think those you mentioned will want to join you guys? Look here no state from the South south is going to join you in your biafra. Wake up. This is 2015 not 1967.

But the guy is a delta man so why force him to join south south
He made it clear

When you people said that delta Igbo isnt core delta don't you know what your doing

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:
madness everywhere... If You like Shout South South Republic till Tha kingdom Come, Or Shout Bi***a, Or shout Niger Delta Republic, Na ur Self u dey do.. Nigeria cannot divide don't you guys get it ?

Am from ND and am Proud of My Country.. I can't Speak 4 Others But I can speak 4 My Tribe, We re proudly Nigerians..

You guys should just stop creating thread Upon thread.. Who 1 divide should do it in the proper way nt NL... Stop polluting this forum With your madness.. What's wrong if you channel the energy u guys use in creating stupid Thread to write something About Your culture ? your people ? , next 1000yrs Nigeria Won't Divide ..

Good Night.

Is Nigeria bigger than USSR or Sudan or even India

.I don't pray for that but there is possibility

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by ademusiwa9: 1:22am On Sep 25, 2015
It is a different country. [/size]

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by totoisgud(m): 1:51am On Sep 25, 2015
VonBismark:
OP, permit me to say you almost had an idea but your analysis is dead on arrival. First of all when you talk of south it means there exists a north, and from your map it means your north is still the nigerian north, hence you are implying that the very existence of your supposed nation is dependent on the entity you so passionately want to breakaway from, so go get yourself a name first (a real name and please don't tell me its south of the niger). Secondly going from the comments so far the igbos in Rivers and Delta are not interested in whatever it is you think you are trying to promulgate and like someone pointed out if the igbos in Rivers decide (and they ve already decided) to join biafra, that means Abia will be extended thereby dividing your beloved nation into two, I don't know what kind of nation that will be, maybe the two parts will be joined with an overhead bridge or something. So you see its actually dead on arrival so go back to your drawing board.

Apart 4rm Rivers State, d Ibos r a minority in d remaining SS states.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by IGBOPRINCE: 2:54am On Sep 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:

If you're from Oyigbo as your siggy says, good for you as you're already aware that Ikwerre don't give a fvck about Igbos.

I can speak for my people as i'm my people, but he isnt allowed to speak for his tribe and some other tribe..not done.
which pple, yu mean the ikwerres? But someone in another thread said to you that your village or tribesmen re more influenced with kalabari lineage/ancestors.
That the core ikwerres re the ones closer to igbos.

So nwokem, let the ikwerres like ezepromoe,ikwerremilitan and avuvu speaks for themselves cos you re not a core ikwerre.
So you cannot speak for them nna.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by fr3do(m): 3:02am On Sep 25, 2015
spanishkid:
like seriously a lot. What makes you think those you mentioned will want to join you guys? Look here no state from the South south is going to join you in your biafra. Wake up. This is 2015 not 1967.

you are just being mischevious!
You cant be pro south or whatever republic and be anti biafra.
You are just an anti-biafra Nigerian apologist taking your trade to a new dimension.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by fr3do(m): 3:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Macelliot:

mumu! I am not a pro-Biafra..

I'm an Igboist!
Biafra and Igbo is never thesame thing and will never be...

yes, biafra exceeds Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by fr3do(m): 3:38am On Sep 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Another day, another goon.

Who the hell is this.

Plaese and please, keep wherever you come from to yourself and your people.

In Rivers State, we dnt fraternise with unnecessarily.

you were asking and you have been answered.
Some of us didnt fully swallow yoruba and hausa-fulani propaganda that sought to divide the Igbos in the 60s and 70s.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by IGBOPRINCE: 3:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Macelliot:

We aren't that divided..

The Edo(not everyone of them is part of the propose republic) AND THE most greediest ethnic group in SS( The ikwerres) are the only problem...
hey man..ikwerre re not the problems at all, watch your tongue. That guy hopathand doesn't speaks for the whole of ikwerre tribes. And don't forget, where hopeathand came from, they re more of ijaw/kalabari than core ikwerres.
So one person denying igbos can't make you felt that ikwerres re the problems.
No they re not..

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by fr3do(m): 3:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Macelliot:

We aren't that divided..

The Edo(not everyone of them is part of the propose republic) AND THE most greediest ethnic group in SS( The ikwerres) are the only problem...

you are better of with the yoruba man unaware of your qualms with your neighbour.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by fr3do(m): 3:47am On Sep 25, 2015
chara019:
I dislike threads like this

woman! You dont belong here!
Be gone! #misogynist#

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by fr3do(m): 4:00am On Sep 25, 2015
totoisgud:

Apart 4rm Rivers State, d Ibos r a minority in d remaining SS states.

Anioma has 33% of Delta's population and 9 out of 25 LGAs.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by coolitempa(f): 4:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Biafra.....the butt of Internet jokes.... grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

Is Nigeria bigger than USSR or Sudan or even India

.I don't pray for that but there is possibility

Bro no offense.. But South South Republic or bi***a republic re childish discussion... there is nothing like that only in your imagination.. if You like create Thread on NL or Argue till tha kingdom com , Nigeria Remains , I hardly comment on Such thread This days, But d madness is just too much, No day 4 NL we nor go see stupid thread.

My reason y I think South South Republic is a big Joke is because We Niger Deltans re Not complaining, all we Need is Resource control, or Better Derivation.. Take 4 Example my tribe, Although we account 4 About 40% of Nigeria Oil production , but never will u see us asking 4 The division Of Nigeria, We re Proudly Nigerians, all we Need is good governance and better derivation Or Is it The Ijaw ? or Urhobo ? Lolz, South South republic is a Big Joke.

just channel d strength u use in Creating this thread to do something meaningful.

Goodmorning
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Lawsimon(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2015
madenigga:

if the ijaws all the way from southern ondo state, edo, delta, rivers, bayelsa and akwa ibom join nobody in the entire ss stands a chance.
Ijaw is not the most populated tribe in SS. Get your record right.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Horchuko: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2015
emmalexabl:

Seems the sons of hate from Southwest are already here...
They always experience orgasm whenever the issue of SE/SS arise..
there you go...yes am from the south west delta state to be precise. Fight for your region and leave others to fight for theirs. We in the south south are not interested in your biafra struggle shikena.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by jaytee01(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2015
NaijirianKing:
This map is more plausible, the issue is that Akwa Ibom and Cross River would most likely join the Igbo Nation as they've been natural allies for centuries. Even the Vice President of Biafra was from that side. But hopefully Nigeria stays as one.

For your dreams, abi?
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Kagawa10: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2015
fr3do:

Anioma has 33% of Delta's population and 9 out of 25 LGAs.
Ukwuani aint ibo though! They don't even speak it!
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Bro no offense.. But South South Republic or bi***a republic re childish discussion... there is nothing like that only in your imagination.. if You like create Thread on NL or Argue till tha kingdom com , Nigeria Remains , I hardly comment on Such thread This days, But d madness is just too much, No day 4 NL we nor go see stupid thread.

My reason y I think South South Republic is a big Joke is because We Niger Deltans re Not complaining, all we Need is Resource control, or Better Derivation.. Take 4 Example my tribe, Although we account 4 About 40% of Nigeria Oil production , but never will u see us asking 4 The division Of Nigeria, We re Proudly Nigerians, all we Need is good governance and better derivation Or Is it The Ijaw ? or Urhobo ? Lolz, South South republic is a Big Joke.

just channel d strength u use in Creating this thread to do something meaningful.

Goodmorning

To me south south republic is childish imagination bit Biafra they are real from 1967 and with the price also

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Kagawa10:

Ukwuani aint ibo though! They don't even speak it!

What do ukwuani speak and can you tell me the meaning of ukwuani also

Let us check if it is same with Igbo

That will be for starters

Also can we identify the difference between language and dialect

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2015
killalligbos:
God bless you op. I cant even think of being in alliance with the igbos. igbos are a disease. I prefer the Edos. They are wonderful and detribalised set of people. They even have the guts to compare their pathetic selves to the great Edo nation.
where are you from sir

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
hey man..ikwerre re not the problems at all, watch your tongue. That guy hopathand doesn't speaks for the whole of ikwerre tribes. And don't forget, where hopeathand came from, they re more of ijaw/kalabari than core ikwerres.
So one person denying igbos can't make you felt that ikwerres re the problems.
No they re not..

That hopeathand is funny that I must confess but he is a good friend

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Kagawa10: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

What do ukwuani speak and can you tell me the meaning of ukwuani also
Let us check if it is same with Igbo
That will be for starters
Also can we identify the difference between language and dialect
I thought you have an Ukwuani woman as a wife, ask her! Lol!
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2015
nwanlecha:
My earnest prayer is that at the end, Biafra will emerge as a homogenous Igbo country, consisting of Anioma, the five eastern states, and Obi Igbo in Rivers state. Really, of what use will be all these other ethnic groups to the Igbo nation? I can't for the life of me figure out why Nnamdi keeps attracting insult to Ndi Igbo by adding these numerous ethnic groups to our cause. I guess he wants a mini nigeria where people with divergent interests are forced to be compatriots. Mtcheww!
The only other ethnic nations I care about and who truly care about us in return, are the Efik and Ibibio nations. The've always been our allies, and they will make great neighbouring nations.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2015
Kagawa10:

I thought you have an Ukwuani woman as a wife, ask her!
Lol!

No answer us sir

Maybe your in a better position to say that ...you are educating us.let us assume that wify is confused maybe tell the word what ukwuani speaks and what is the meaning of the word ukwuani in whatever language they speak. Then we can ascertain if it is Igbo or Latin they speak

I wait for you master

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC / I Will Run For Ekiti Governorship In 2018 – Segun Oni / Kaduna Dry Port: Nigeria Losing 100,000TEUs Cargo To Benin Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.