Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? (1293 Views)

We Are The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Poor And Backward / Nigeria Is The 9th Most Religious Country In The World / Religion And Poverty In Africa. Why Is The ‘most Religious’ Country The ‘poorest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? by LOSKYXANDER: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Its no dout that Africa has officially being ranked the most religious continent in the word over time, and yet we are where we are. While countries filled with Atheists continue to move forward in progress. Or perhaps we are getting some things wrong. Your views are welcome.
ALL YE RELIGIOUS THREAD VISITORS VIEWING WITHOUT COMMENTING, FOR HOW LONG SHALL YOU KEEP RUNNING!!!
I NEED ANSWERS
Re: Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? by An2elect2(f): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Which developed country was built on atheism? and which of these countries are filled with atheists? you and your fellow scatterbrains got a lot to prove because we know over 90% of the people in this world are religious.

Why pick on religion if it did not stop others from 'progressing'?

Must we all 'progress' the same way?
Re: Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Because majority of us are hypocrites, PRETENDING to be what we are not. No true fear of God, just eye-service.
Re: Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? by LOSKYXANDER: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2015
An2elect2:
Which developed country was built on atheism? and which of these countries are filled with atheists? you and your fellow scatterbrains got a lot to prove because we know over 90% of the people in this world are religious.

well, you and I know, the truth about the western world. And, that 90% claim of yours is entirely false!!. Go to China, Germany or Russia and see what I mean. And besides, I am not an Atheist!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? by An2elect2(f): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2015
LOSKYXANDER:

well, you and I know, the truth about the western world. And, that 90% claim of yours is entirely false!!. Go to China, Germany or Russia and see what I mean. And besides, I am not an Atheist!!

What i said are simply undeniable facts, China is on the course of becoming one of the most religious nations, just like Russians they are becoming more and more accepting of religion but not organised religion. I, myself detest any belief that is institutionalised and that is where you should direct your anger for there be some of us who practice true and pure religion and will not fail to use our resources to better our country.

Blaming religion for your woes makes you look dumb.

You are not an atheist indeed
Re: Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? by LOSKYXANDER: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2015
An2elect2:

What i said are simply undeniable facts, China is on the course of becoming one of the most religious nations, just like Russians they are becoming more and more accepting of religion but not organised religion. I, myself detest any belief that is institutionalised and that is where you should direct your anger for there be some of us who practice true and pure religion and will not fail to use our resources to better our country.

Blaming religion for your woes makes you look dumb.

You are not an atheist indeed
I started the thread for people to share their views in an educative manner. I had no intention of sparking any religious conflict. For God sake, I'm not blaming religion for anything. So you might want to take it easy. Well, thanks for your view anyway.
Re: Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? by An2elect2(f): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2015
LOSKYXANDER:

I started the thread for people to share there views in an educative manner. I had no intentions of sparking any religious conflict. For God sake, I'm not blaming religion for anything. So you might want to take it easy. Well, thanks for your view anyway.

Before you make me look troublesome, this was your initial post;
Its no dout that Africa has officially being ranked the
most religious continent in the word over time, and yet
we are where we are. While countries filled with
Atheists continue to move forward in progress.

You vomited what all atheists have been using to attack us on this forum. And you want an 'educative and free of jibes' response? when your original post is wrong on all fours? Lolsss
Re: Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? by LOSKYXANDER: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2015
An2elect2:

Before you make me look troublesome, this was your initial post;
Its no dout that Africa has officially being ranked the
most religious continent in the word over time, and yet
we are where we are. While countries filled with
Atheists continue to move forward in progress.

You vomited what all atheists have been using to attack us on this forum. And you want an 'educative and free of jibes' response? when your original post is wrong on all fours? Lolsss
Responses that will tackle the mentality and behavioural pattern of the average African. And of course, Religion has a major role to play in this aspect. Now madam, do you have a problem with that??
Re: Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? by tartar9(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
the top poorest are mostly xtian countries
Re: Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
LOSKYXANDER:
Its no dout that Africa has officially being ranked the most religious continent in the word over time, and yet we are where we are. While countries filled with Atheists continue to move forward in progress. Or perhaps we are getting some things wrong. Your views are welcome.
ALL YE RELIGIOUS THREAD VISITORS VIEWING WITHOUT COMMENTING, FOR HOW LONG SHALL YOU KEEP RUNNING!!!
I NEED ANSWERS

Was USA not founded on Christianity(Religion), is Italy number one religion catholic... so why tag poor with religion.

If you had mentioned why is Africa with greater earth/human resources the poorest, it would have being a better question kiss
No religion is against the well being of there people
Re: Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? by LOSKYXANDER: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
According to the Gruzia Online portal, the most religious countries are Ghana (96% of respondents from this country said they are believers), Nigeria (93%), Armenia (92%), Fiji (92%), Macedonia (90%), Romania (89%),Iraq (88%), Kenya (88%), Peru (86%), Brazil (86%), Georgia (84%), Pakistan (83%), Moldova (83%), Colombia (83%).Russia is in the centre of this list with the index of 55%.

The least religious countries, according to the survey results, are as follow: China (with only 14% of believers among the respondents), Japan (16%), Czechia (20%), Turkey (23%), Sweden (29%), Vietnam (30%), Australia (37%), France (37%).
http://www.pravoslavie.ru/english/78845.htm
You might want to take a look. Africa ranks top in continents anyway. Well, nobody is tagging religion with poor!
Re: Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
An2elect2:

Atheists n irreligious people make up 33% of the world's population.

(1) (Reply)

An Uncomfortable Truth: The Undeniable Islamic Essence Of ISIS / Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car / New Year Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.