Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results (4035 Views)

Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report / Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos / Has Any Graduate Rejected For Employment Because Of 2 O'level Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2015
I just graduated last month with a first class degree and I want to apply for job in KPMG but what I saw as part of their requirements was O'level result one sitting but I have Olevel result in two sittings, I don't know if I should apply
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by Sylver247: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2015
have u finished advertising ur first class? ok bye!

1 Like

Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by ilori1930(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Sylver247:
Well leave him and let him advertise. If first class easy to get, na everybody for get am.

10 Likes

Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sylver247:
Insecured guys be like "have you finished advertising your first class? Ok bye!"
Lmao! grin grin

Abeg free the guy Biko if you have nothing reasonable to say.

OP please apply biko, you have nothing to lose but all to gain by applying. Thank you. grin

6 Likes

Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mr first class lair. In ur previous threads u stated u jst got admission last year hahahah. Lie wit sense bro. Kpmg does not accept 2 sittings anyways. U wud be sent out of the test venue. Face ur book there are many other companies dat dont care

3 Likes

Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by kennynelcon(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
I don't see the need for O level
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by ilori1930(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
I will say you should apply. For me, the fact that you made a first class despite having to combine two sittings for your O'Level result shows that you have exerted yourself to become more competitive and interviewers will surely want to hear the story of how you did it. It could be a strong selling point if you can take advantage of it.

Oando asked for minimum of 5Bs but a lotta candidates who made it to the assessment center stage didn't have up to 5Bs. Don't screen yourself out before recruiters do.

1 Like

Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by sholay2011(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
ilori1930:
I will say you should apply. For me, the fact that you made a first class despite having to combine two sittings for your O'Level result shows that you have exerted yourself to become more competitive and interviewers will surely want to hear the story of how you did it. It could be a strong selling point if you can take advantage of it.

Oando asked for minimum of 5Bs but a lotta candidates who made it to the assessment center stage didn't have up to 5Bs. Don't screen yourself out before recruiters do.
Nice one.
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by T051N(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sylver247:
lol chop knuckle jare
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by T051N(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
ilori1930:

Well leave him and let him advertise. If first class easy to get, na everybody for get am.
puhlease.. First class in a federal or state school cannot be compared to that of a private uni
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by Emmaesty(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
ednut1:
Mr first class lair. In ur previous threads u stated u jst got admission last year hahahah. Lie wit sense bro. Kpmg does not accept 2 sittings anyways. U wud be sent out of the test venue. Face ur book there are many other companies dat dont care
Don't mind the guy jawe. He seems like a confused fellow
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by T051N(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Insecured guys be like "have you finished advertising your first class? Ok bye!"
Lmao! grin grin

Abeg free the guy Biko if you have nothing reasonable to say.

OP please apply biko, you have nothing to lose but all to gain by applying. Thank you. grin
lol @ insecure guys.. You say that like uve had an experience
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by simplex2: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Your post from sept 21:

sirkolly07:
I got admission into university last year 2014 with combine O'level results but I rewrite my WAEC this year 2015 which I passed, now will the WAEC which I wrote this year will it be accepted in my CV when I graduated from the university and apply for work, considering the fact that am already in university before I got my WAEC

Make una take am easy dey lie abeg! You got admission 2014, a year later you don graduate with first class, u never do Nysc and u wan apply for job!

Diarrizz god ooo!

3 Likes

Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by ilori1930(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
T051N:
puhlease.. First class in a federal or state school cannot be compared to that of a private uni
Your point?
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by T051N(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
ilori1930:

Your point?
Go figure
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by ednut1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
T051N:
i attended a federal uni, bt all this una mumu comparism does not hold ground. Go to blue chip companies nd see wat private uni grads are doing. Abi na dem say make we get sadist lecturers in public unis ni.Dey der dey hate o

3 Likes

Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Of course no one can stop you from applying, but the fact is that you will be screened out from writing their first test and at the venue even if you scream first class to the high heavens it won't help you.
They have clearly stated in the advertisement that to be eligible you must have made your results in ONE sitting so if you ignore that and apply, they would happily send you back at the test venue.

If by stroke of luck you were able to write the test, then they would also boot you out at the documentation stage. Every of your documents would be checked and no amount of explanation would help you. The guy would just tell you that is the company policy.

The best advice anyone can give you is; forget about Kpmg. Register for neco or gce and do it. If you can make a first class in university then you should be able to make all your papers at once. Then, you can apply to kpmg if you are still within the age range. There are also other companies that employ regardless of the number of times you sat for your o'level.

All the best bro.
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
ednut1:
He's busted
You are the bustie grin
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by davide470(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ednut1, Slyver247 and T051N.. Investigators of the Millennia..
The dude just asked a simple question.
undecided
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
ednut1:
i attended a federal uni, bt all this una mumu comparism does not hold ground. Go to blue chip companies nd see wat private uni grads are doing. Abi na dem say make we get sadist lecturers in public unis ni.Dey der dey hate o
Seconded!!!
Infact, forget first class ;the way dos peeps dy blaze dis days make me wonder the kain approach dem lecturers dy use... Tutley scholarship @university of Leeds in 2014 was awarded to a CONVENANT GRADUATE, it's no ordinary scholarship considering they give only 2 out of thousands application... If anyone wants to prove private unis are poo...they should go and outscore dem at recruitment na

Mind u, na public I go oo... tongue
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by smallpeepee: 3:15am On Sep 25, 2015
angry wickeeed children, una don make op deactivate accountgrin
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by ednut1(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2015
davide470:
Ednut1, Slyver247 and T051N.. Investigators of the Millennia..

The dude just asked a simple question.

undecided

grin
Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by wallmosh: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2015
T051N:

Surely I agree with you. But kindly make searches in linkedin, check profiles of youth in the corporate and oily firms no doubt the likes of students from private universities is what you see even without masters nor professional experience.

1 Like

Re: First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results by vicque(f): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
This kind lie ehn get bowleg

(1) (Reply)

Alan & Grant Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Job Opportunity At Frontier Commercial Services Limited / Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.