Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki (2590 Views)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2015
The Muslim Eid al-Adha prayers in Ilorin, capital of Kwara state were this morning disrupted as the country’s embattled Senate president, Bukola Saraki was pelted with stones and pure water sachets as he arrived in his car convoy.

The chaos caused by the stoning of the senate president who has been charged with 13 counts of corruption and false asset declaration, caused the prayers to be disrupted with the loud speakers not calling the prayers and several thousands of faithfuls unable to say the prayers.

People were gathered to patiently stone him after the prayers. NewsRescue reporters saw stones flying into the sky.

The Senate president was reportedly disguised or covered up and whisked out of the grounds to save him from the anger of the crowds.

This was the first Eid Saraki was attending as senate president.

Kwara state has been slavishly under the control of Saraki and his late father for decades.

http://newsrescue.com/eid-prayers-disrupted-in-ilorin-as-senate-president-bukola-saraki-stoned/#axzz3mUBM1o27

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2015
wow.

Now I have seen the gossip source. Not a registered news body.

People were gathered to patiently stone
him after the prayers. NewsRescue
reporters saw stones flying into the sky.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Tallesty1(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Devil don open the man's page.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Houseofglam7(f): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Lol@ patiently stone him after the prayers cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2015
I was there live, people were shouting ole

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by RemyMartins(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmmn
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by makingsense(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Pisure oooo...

Where is it

Or adntbelieveit
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Saraki and APC how market? PDP will fully takeover the Senate Leadership! grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by tolustx(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Nawa for dis people o
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Naija press and reporting these days shamm undecided

Warrizdizz?
People were gathered to patiently stone him after the prayers. NewsRescue reporters saw stones flying into the sky.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by menix(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2015
So pple frm that world re so poor they can't take a. Pix...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Dp.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2015
"I smell lies everywhere". Quote me anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Ghandi12: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2015
I refuse to believe until I see a picture - afterall I am a Nigerian.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2015
Never Appear Too Perfect Appearing better than others is always dangerous, but most dangerous of all is to appear to have no faults or weaknesses. Envy creates silent enemies. It is smart to occasionally display defects, and admit to harmless vices, in order to deflect envy and appear more human and approachable. Only gods and the dead can seem perfect with impunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by neocortex: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2015
Newsrescue = Junk journalism
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Bevista: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2015
"We steal because Nigerians don't stone us" - Amaechi (15 Dec 2013).

Apparently, Nigerians have taken the advice of the former governor. When the whole community begins to HUNT for WITCHES, then you know it's gameover for the blood-sucking vampires..

#WitchHuntingSeason
#AntiCorruptionSeason

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by greatness22(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2015
This is what happens when u refuse to "settle the boys"
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by temitemi1(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm not commenting on Saraki issue.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Truth24(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2015
They just woke up to reality... undecided . . The lies wey dey emanate from dis news sha... Op fear God
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by solid3(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2015
And what's the motive behind stoning him? Will that put all the money he stole in to their pockets?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Idrismusty97(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2015
Grandpa Chukwudi44

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Idrismusty97(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
You would be disgraced once more. You are used to disgrace anyway....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm not commenting on Saraki issue.

Okay, you de fear chukwudi44?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by luvmijeje(f): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2015
grin grin grin....... How the mighty has fallen.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by ERAKAMUS: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2015
Hahaha funny Nigerians
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by zicoraads: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
Rented crowd! Still, it doesn't even concern me. Thy enemies shall all gather...and scatter in different ways. I thought he became a saint when he decided to join the APC? Wasn't he purged of his sins according to the gospel of the APC? Why then is he being stoned? Bunch of corrupt people!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by OGeeKush(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
i swear Saraki na on bastard, foooolish idiot, for dis kyn hot water u landed into, u still get mind come do eid for my town, u think say na before wey we go dey back you? now even ur ancestors r against you. May you rot in hell
oloriburuku angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by Aufbauh(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
This shall be the fate of any political office holder who will work against President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR especially in the North as over 95% of them rode into power on the back of Buhari's popularity.
David Mark who is the senator representing my constituency is as cold as ice cos he knows that power has change hands. His mandate is not yet confirmed, even if it is confirm he cannot work against the people's will like before. Saraki is a learner, a spoilt boy with an overbloated ego and inordinate ambition.
To be forewarn is to be forearm!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki by temitemi1(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2015
PDP taking over the leadership, that is where my joy is bt barca I don't believe this news o!.
TonyeBarcanista:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Of Amaechi Read Nyesom Wike Comment / #BabangidaStepInAgain / Punishment Of Rapist In Different Countries Around The World - (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.