Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) (3025 Views)

Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet / Effects Of Brexit Results On The African Largest Economies / Nigeria Falls Off List Of Fastest Growing Economies Under Buhari(See CNN Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Nnemuka(f): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2015
As at January 2015 Nigeria was 3rd on the list as the fastest growing economy of the world after China and Qatar, but as at September 2015 India, Qatar, China were placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd with Nigeria nowhere to be found anywhere just 8 months after.
Which way Nigeria?

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by iliyande(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Political economic growth. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2015
sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Nnemuka(f): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari's Body odour taking us to unimaginable places.......

(SK thanks for the post )

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by enkay2go(f): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Before nko? When ur president has decided to champion every position himself?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by dunkem21(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari's body odour is at work.

Why wont our economy crash? A country without an economic team and an economic policy for several months now.

Every seconds matters in the running of a country, any delay affects the economy of that country.

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2015
Body language

The solution to Nigeria's problems

PDP--- the cause of Nigeria's problem

After four years, if u see broom, u go burn am

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by ziky2010(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2015
Must we blame Buhari for everything!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Trut(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Body odour at work grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by ewosk: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lets place culpability where it lies

The nation dont have a finance minister it also lacks a clear roadmap to assuage the global reality of economic stress..

Dullardihno abi baba go slow is running the economy with his governors as key policy maker some with no clear knowledge of the economy realities.

Investors are uncertain of what next will happen the uncertainty and lack of prudent measures is what led to JP Morgan dropping Nigeria from its index. And the losses incurred was enormous.

Whoever knows PMB kindly tell him to appoint knowledgeable ministers not just some retired men all in the guise of appointing corruption free individual.

He said before Sept runs out...few days remaining am waiting.... Watch out it might be More Saga from APC house of Commotions

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Trut(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
ziky2010:

Yes! Because APC blamed GEJ for all their misfortunes

25 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by vani86: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jesus christ, how naive are you guys, do you have any idea what is happening in the world market. What is nigerias largest export? Oil. How much was it back in January and now.

As much as i oppose buhari, i cant blame him for this. Fact is when the 1st projection was made, oil price was stable, right now it sells for abiut 50 dollars a barrell and when iran starts exporting oil, it will fall further to about 40 dollars, some analysy actually predict 20 dollars by 2017.

This will affect ALL oil producing countries.

Now how do you combat this to maintain a good GDP?

Radically pushing agricultural exports, reviving coal exploration and co.

So stop blaming d presidency, he is powerless instead blame OPEC

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Babe2sure(f): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmm.... Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!!
One of motherland Africa's beloved children.
Nigeria my country, my home, my pride.
My darling Nigeria, don't worry, you will still be great someday.
I am positive, I am positive, I am positive.
God bless Nigeria! God bless Africa!!
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Nnemuka(f): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
vani86:
Jesus christ, how naive are you guys, do you have any idea what is happening in the world market. What is nigerias largest export? Oil. How much was it back in January and now.

As much as i oppose buhari, i cant blame him for this. Fact is when the 1st projection was made, oil price was stable, right now it sells for abiut 50 dollars a barrell and when iran starts exporting oil, it will fall further to about 40 dollars, some analysy actually predict 20 dollars by 2017.

But Buhari promised to stabilise world oil price undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by neocortex: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
I blame CNN for working against Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by ERAKAMUS: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Handi work of BUHARI
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by jars9: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Goat, how much was oil selling as at jan?when did USA stop buying our crude, you even lie to yourselves with obvious facts.

vani86:

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by omolami: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is what a country witness when the president has no WAEC certificate. No secondary level certificate. When the blind leads another blind both go astray.

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Ugomba(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Broom waivers

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by shakaZuIlu: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy please front page
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by stanech: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari body odor is really doing wonders.
At this rate by 2019 we will have to beg Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by zurine(f): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
interesting
Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by warrior01: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Why, why, but why angry angry angry. Jonathan we are sorry. Cries.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
this is a very good development. now maybe Nigeria can actually sit down and do what is needed to really grow her economy.
paper economics and voodoo economics were what we practiced in the past. soo much "economic growth", yet the hunger in the land tripled.

let's learn to do away with all these fake indices generated on the computer of some analysts in New York and work hard to reposition our economy.

we were placed as the third fastest growing economy in the world yet Nigeria can't produce and sustain 4000MW of electricity for 250million citizens to save her life.

How many other economies do you know that runs on generators?

don't let's allow these whites to fool us. let's look at ourselves and call it as it is. the past regimes failed.
let's support the current regime to succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by ewosk: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
vani86:
Jesus christ, how naive are you guys, do you have any idea what is happening in the world market. What is nigerias largest export? Oil.
How much was it back in January and now Fact is when the 1st projection was made, oil price was stable, right now it sells for abiut 50 dollars a barrell and when iran starts exporting oil, it will fall further to about 40 dollars, some analysy actually predict 20 dollars by 2017.

SuperStory

This is the sad thing about Nigerians... when was the first projection made oil prices have been down since when GEJ was still in office.

Now a thinking government seeing the above should diversify but has PMB administration made any policy to help the economy

A good leader should be able to forecast; during electioneering campaign were they not aware of this oil price instability?

They are countries with stable economy that don't export a barrel of oil... so dont tell me crap

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by sdindan: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Is obvious now that Buhari doesn't have any formal education
Pls APC should send him back to school.
Expect them to blame Jonathan cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by atlwireles: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Make una no cry, the ship is not sinking yet. Wait for 2016, the Sai chanters will cry blood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by sdindan: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
ziky2010:

No blame it on ur Sallah ram or imam

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by VickJames(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nigeria is a very funny country. From the fastest growing economy to near recession.

Nigerians are in for a sweet ride

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by SupremeXYZ(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nnemuka:
As at January 2015 Nigeria was 3rd on the list as the fastest growing economy of the world after China and Qatar, but as at September 2015 India, Qatar, China were placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd with Nigeria nowhere to be found anywhere just 8 months after.
Which way Nigeria?

buhari body odour is working.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Removed From From The List Of Fastest Growing Economies (photos) by CSTR2: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
The people who will feel the recession most are the ones who voted for him. The same people who are over-dependent on govt.
I trust my igbo people, they will always survive and thrive.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reactions To The Russian Fighter Jet (screenshot) / Breaking: Soldiers Arrest Former Militant Leader / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.