Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

An Independence Day Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Independence Day Miracle (836 Views)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Green & White Outfit / Owerri Priest Celebrates Independence Day On Dirty Douglas Road (Photos) / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Independence Day Miracle by darfay: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
I don't even know where to start but gonna have to start from somewhere.

Today I woke up from my nap by exactly 13:02PM I felt this strong urge to pray though, I was tired I sang praises and prayed for quite sometime. When everybody realised I was awake it din't take time for the errands to start flowing in being the last born.

On my way there I started thinking Of some "yet to be answered prayers" and I was ,like let ur will be done in my life lord. For some reasons I couldn't get what I wanted to buy but while coming back just by the side of a guest house I something like "gboss shhhhhhh" some yoruba women started shouting " e sare, e sate", without looking back I was able to take some steps and when I eventually turned back I saw that a wire had fell and it had caught some sort of fire and I was about 6 steps from it!!! At that moment a thousand things crossed my mind from the oluchi incidence @ unilag, the Nepa ish @ ikeja nd ijanikin to other stuff and I went home shaking nd thankig God

When I got home I went to my room nd knelt down I just thank you God for sparing my life, recited Isaiah 65:20(as I always do) "no more shall there be in it an infant that lives but a few days or old man who does not fillout his days for the child shall die a 100 yrs old nd the sinner a 100 yrs old shall be accused", I rememberd something we usually said @ church "when evil waz @ the back we will be @ the front nd vice versa" I couldn't help but think of the fact that I might have saying a different prayer from a different place I don't even want to imagine as I was not even born again. No wonder the bible says no one knows the our or time.

Of a truth is God and I thank him so much for at the works of his hands I sing for joy

1 Like

Re: An Independence Day Miracle by darfay: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Everybody
Re: An Independence Day Miracle by UnknownT: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
No picture of the fallen wires that caught fire? Thanks to God for the testimony
Re: An Independence Day Miracle by Collinsemegreat(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
God's spirit bear witness that we are His own...john 1:12. Thanks to God also had a similiar case!
Re: An Independence Day Miracle by Ajibam: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
Glory be to God.
Re: An Independence Day Miracle by Nobody: 11:22am On May 04, 2017
UnknownT:
No picture of the fallen wires that caught fire? Thanks to God for the testimony
Na wa if u no see image/picture una go believe anything.
Re: An Independence Day Miracle by Nobody: 11:22am On May 04, 2017
Collinsemegreat:
God's spirit bear witness that we are His own...john 1:12. Thanks to God also had a similiar case!
My brother oya share your own

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Moderators / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/16 / Controversial Topithings The Bible Forbids But Has Now Become A Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.