Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Photos: Who Rocked The Dock Better ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Who Rocked The Dock Better ? (445 Views)

Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu In The Dock / Saraki Dozes Off In The Dock As Corruption Trial Takes Its Toll (Photo) / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Who Rocked The Dock Better ? by captianfreeman(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Is Saraki afraid of the unknown? I see fear on his face. While Jagaba is chilling and showing some certain levels of swags in the dock. Now the question is, who do you think rocked the dock better?
Re: Photos: Who Rocked The Dock Better ? by samuel900(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Enuf of dis.....go sidon jor. Odeee

1 Like

Re: Photos: Who Rocked The Dock Better ? by captianfreeman(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
samuel900:
Enuf of dis.....go sidon jor. Odeee
one like for you

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / APGA Warns PDP, LP Over Attack On Obiano / I Can Be Successfully Impeached If I Interfere - Buhari On Saraki's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.