Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University (119646 Views)

Another Atrocity Committed By Nigerian Soldiers / DMW Boss Davido Is Finally Confirm He Is A Cultist See More Below. / Photo Of The Boy Killed By Suspected Cultist In Calabar And Dumped In A Bin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Bikonze(m): 1:10am On Feb 02, 2021
Yes. Be watching you; The all-seeing eye will.
maysimsimple:
You're getting chubby o. Watch all those burgers you're eating o. Stay safe

quote author=Mimzyy post=88489303]I am. Thank you.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by cabana(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Egede for you my guy..
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by solelymade: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Twitter led me here despite I'm an active Nairalander myself. It is pitiable. What a way to live a life!! What a way some people chose to live!!! Laspotech was not any different, Surulere, Love garden was not any different too. They have even long taken it to the streets, neighbourhood, primary and secondary schools. It is so sad how much deceit the devil has going on for him out there to steal, kill and destroy souls.

OP, dead or alive, you did a brave thing to expose and told the story as it happened. Stories like this are better told from a 3rd person view to assure yourself of safety. I believe you knew the risk of telling it as it is, but you needed to free your mind. I pray for you to find peace and rest.

Every device has an IP for a reason, to find the address or identity of such persons using that device on the globe. It is foolhardy to think cult groups don't have such robust resources to track/trace people on the Internet. Many of them have found their way into Nigeria Security Networks and Government corridors. You can't even feel safe outside Nigeria sef, they can contract exécution. No one is exactly anonymous on the Internet, it depends on who is looking.

Please, exercise discretion when you want to open cupboards full of skeletons.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Caseless: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
igwe44:
Egede for you,why you just dey te rere any how,you just dey LG oh,make I still dey obs you.
grin

The guy de LG
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Caseless: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
onatisi:
with the last post he made ,his cult group members will already know who he is. I don't think he actually wanted to hide his identity.he has already giving his group members enough details and clue to guess correctly his identity
He gave too many clues. He can still be spotted.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Sarsaproko: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2021
Caseless:
grin

The guy de LG

Rubbish!
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Mrlcredible: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
solelymade:
Twitter led me here despite I'm an active Nairalander myself. It is pitiable. What a way to live a life!! What a way some people chose to live!!! Laspotech was not any different, Surulere, Love garden was not any different too. They have even long taken it to the streets, neighbourhood, primary and secondary schools. It is so sad how much deceit the devil has going on for him out there to steal, kill and destroy souls.

OP, dead or alive, you did a brave thing to expose and told the story as it happened. Stories like this are better told from a 3rd person view to assure yourself of safety. I believe you knew the risk of telling it as it is, but you needed to free your mind. I pray for you to find peace and rest.

Every device has an IP for a reason, to find the address or identity of such persons using that device on the globe. It is foolhardy to think cult groups don't have such robust resources to track/trace people on the Internet. Many of them have found their way into Nigeria Security Networks and Government corridors. You can't even feel safe outside Nigeria sef, they can contract exécution. No one is exactly anonymous on the Internet, it depends on who is looking.

Please, exercise discretion when you want to open cupboards full of skeletons.
wow this is lovely kiss
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by lasisi69(f): 6:32pm On May 08, 2021
irunoko:
if you are still in lasu o beg you in the mercies of God and as a mother run away from cultism like you see a lepros person.their lives are already a mess and they don't want to go down alone.they want others to be destroyed alongside with them
I thought you were a mother
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by lasisi69(f): 6:38pm On May 08, 2021
ebig21:
Op no die anything, na po use that moniker dey claim say him don die , so as to be left alone, his men will think that he was killed by eiye, eiye will also think he was killed by his men
nawa for you oo
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by bejick(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2021
cry[ cry crysup][/sup] kiss
LaboPolitics:

[b][/b][/sup]
I have a hunch the guy you quoted did the killing himself. I'm sure I'm not alone but o cry cry[sup]
thers are scared to call that guy out.
kiss
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by FARA4GA: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z01t8iYYwc

Worried by the resurgence of cult-related killings in Asaba, Delta State capital, natives of the town on Monday began a spiritual cleansing exercise.

The exercise, our correspondent learnt, which would last for seven days, started with a procession led simultaneously by the Chief Priests of the five quarters of Asaba at the respective domains.

It was gathered that the Chief Priests leading the Village Heads (Diokpa) in every quarter, embarked on the procession at the wee hours of Monday in red attires.

Our correspondent further learnt that the procession ended at the Ihu-Ani (community shrine) of every quarter, where other traditional rites including oath-taking were also performed.

The spiritual exercise, according to community sources, was directed by the Asagba of Asaba as a measure to end the worsening cult-related clashes leading to the gruesome killing of over six persons in the past two weeks.

A native of the Umuagu village of Asaba, Jude Ojiugo, confirmed that the early morning procession had the blessing of the Asagba.

‘The Diokpas (heads) of each quarter was directed to embark on procession, an indication that all is not well in the community, and to call on indigenes to denounce cultism.

‘All the members of the cult are supposed to take oath in Ihu-ani (front of the shrine) to denounce their membership. Each quarter performed their own in their respective Ihu-ani shrine.

‘Ours in Umuagu here, the heads embarked on the procession as directed the Asagba of Asaba. Those who refused to come out and renounce their membership of secret cult groups had curses placed on them,’ Ojiugo said.

According to Ojiugo, on the last day of the exercise, another rite would be performed at the shrine, adding that it would also afford those yet to renounce cultism the opportunity to do so.

Ojiugo said the popular Ogbogonogo market along Nnebisi Road would be shut down on the final of the spiritual cleansing.

Source : https://www.sunnewsonline.com/cultism-asaba-communities-go-spiritual/
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Leetika: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2021
So na so den kill the poster. Why na? embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by adeniyi65(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
May the OP find peace wherever he is.either dead or alive.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by AnonymousNobody: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
It's a very dangerous and risky move to give vivid details of crimes committed by a brotherhood in which you took part, shared oath and creed alike. There has always been a penalty for going against the code and ethics of your brotherhood, and in this OP's case, he had already subscribed to the consequences of his actions speaking about the brotherhood that was still active in perpetrating crimes across his region. He knew the outcome of his actions, but for what sacrificial gains would he allow himself to be a target by the same people you took oaths with, knowing fully well you would be tracked!? This is about blood and spirit connections. You don't go out like that giving such vivid gory details, bringing secrecy to the open in the manner that the OP did. You make yourself a 'living dead' when you do such. The wisest orientation anybody could have is to 'survive' and you do that by preserving your life. In this manner, there were various ways he could have narrated his ordeal as an ex-cultist and still made very positive impact or deterrent to his audience without giving off his safety and security. No exposé of any sort is worth trading your precious 'surving life' for. NO!

It would be most painful if the OP was finally killed after his revelation as some have alleged here already, although his death couldn't be verified as 'authentic'...

Since we all know that cultism is evil and barbaric, and have known what it can amount to, having the kind of street connection, coverage and power that they do have, it was only wisest for HE who had undertaken to expose these dreaded brotherhoods, to ensure his safety and security the best way possible, even if it meant censoring certain information and giving just a summary of the dangers and consequences of indulging in cult crimes. By this, many would have been kept out of harm's way.

Always never forget as an Earthling, the highest level of knowledge above-and-below, is to preserve life to the maximum. This should be what every well-meaning positive thinker should make his paramount objective. If you die, you lost out. Stay strong wisely!

I am for Love and LIFE.

Shun Cultism. It only destroys!

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Hamachi(f): 4:33am On Jan 06, 2023
shocked
AnonymousNobody:
It's a very dangerous and risky move to give vivid details of crimes committed by a brotherhood in which you took part, shared oath and creed alike. There has always been a penalty for going against the code and ethics of your brotherhood, and in this OP's case, he had already subscribed to the consequences of his actions speaking about the brotherhood that was still active in perpetrating crimes across his region. He knew the outcome of his actions, but for what sacrificial gains would he allow himself to be a target by the same people you took oaths with, knowing fully well you would be tracked!? This is about blood and spirit connections. You don't go out like that giving such vivid gory details, bringing secrecy to the open in the manner that the OP did. You make yourself a 'living dead' when you do such. The wisest orientation anybody could have is to 'survive' and you do that by preserving your life. In this manner, there were various ways he could have narrated his ordeal as an ex-cultist and still made very positive impact or deterrent to his audience without giving off his safety and security. No exposé of any sort is worth trading your precious 'surving life' for. NO!

It would be most painful if the OP was finally killed after his revelation as some have alleged here already, although his death couldn't be verified as 'authentic'...

Since we all know that cultism is evil and barbaric, and have known what it can amount to, having the kind of street connection, coverage and power that they do have, it was only wisest for HE who had undertaken to expose these dreaded brotherhoods, to ensure his safety and security the best way possible, even if it meant censoring certain information and giving just a summary of the dangers and consequences of indulging in cult crimes. By this, many would have been kept out of harm's way.

Always never forget as an Earthling, the highest level of knowledge above-and-below, is to preserve life to the maximum. This should be what every well-meaning positive thinker should make his paramount objective. If you die, you lost out. Stay strong wisely!

I am for Love and LIFE.

Shun Cultism. It only destroys!

Peace!
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by M40crips: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2023
I still come back to this thread so it true that they killed the guy it just to painful to think of cause I can relate to the guy
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
I don't think op is dead, maybe he ended his story for reasons best known to him.We all know he called true names whc makes it easier for him to be identified so maybe he was given a life threat nd he had no choice dan to stop.I just wish e was given d opportunity to continue his story but anyways life first nd i just hope e is safe.Cultism is more like cancer, let us all come together nd say no to cultism.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by baggy4luv(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2023

true lasuite, u sabi person

Hope men didn't drill u too much cheesy

among the names u mentioned there are elebe ....so I left only my own men
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by fregeneh(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hmmmmm na wah Oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? / New Titanic (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.