Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Thank You Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Rochas Okorocha (1629 Views)

If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Rochas Okorocha by meforyou1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
On behalf of Imo people, I will like to thank Owelle
Rochas Okorocha for the CGC government which he
started and which had absolutely no single impact on
the lives of Imo people and which he has finally
decided to close after wasting billions of Imo state
resources.
I thank Owelle for the youth must work program
which he started after sacking 10,000 youths of Imo
state who were duly employed via a transparent and
credible process. Today, he has thrown the youth
must work people back into the same labour market
where their 10,000 counterparts were dumped. I also
want to thank him for Healthcare in Imo state which
has been non existent in the past four years while our
amiable governor embarked on the project of building
a new general hospital in each of the 27 local
governments in the state while the hospitals on
ground were wasting. Today, after several billions
were dumped in the project, our governor who told us
that Imo state had so much money that our problem
is how to spend it is now telling us government can
no longer be involved in healthcare delivery, so the
common man should go and die the way they have
been dying over the past four years.
Let me also thank Rochas on behalf of pensioners in
Imo state. The pensioners he has left to go and eat
sand.
Thank you Owelle on behalf of Imo workers who work
for 3 to 4 months before they get paid with bailout
money which increases our debt burden for the next
20yrs.
Help me thank him on behalf of motorists who are
now regular visitors to mechanic workshops as the
giant potholes on the roads which Owelle built about
2 or 3 years ago, and today Owerri looks like no
government has touched any road here over the past
4 years.
Owelle Rochas Okorocha, thank you very much

written by Ihemedu Obinna

5 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by meforyou1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
writer didnt include the 300 schools only seen by spiritual eyes. and the 1,000 invisible kilometers roads

10 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by henribj(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
thank you Rochas cockroach.... oh i meant okorocha

5 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by sdindan: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
OkoroAwusa from
Douglas house to Kirikiri

5 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Poverty is evil

1 Like

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by eyeview: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
I also want to join the good people of Imo to thank Owelle Rochas for making many previously successful contractors bankrupt by sending them to use their personal and borrowed funds to execute contracts only to deny them at the time of mobilization payment.
Also want to thank him for destroying people's homes in a bid to build new and wider roads,only to abandon the road projects. Home dem no see,Road dem no see.
Also thanking him for over 1000 new schools built in Imo which our children now attend in the spiritual realm.
Also want to thank him for collecting the bail out fund meant for the payment of the worker's salaries which he had earlier embezzled and for using it to sponsor over 100 of his boys to a spending spree and jamboree in Turkey while the rightful workers and pensioners continue to groan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by MizMyColi(f): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
I specially want to thank our amiable governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha for running Imo State on the faces of super 48 sheet billboards.

It is only in Imo State that you will go to a site that has not been cleared of a single grass, yet you'll see a billboard present in the location, either thanking Mr Rochas or Mrs Ihuoma for their benevolence.

The phantom achievements range from building schools to world class commercial centres.

For every 20 steps you take on the major roads of Imo State, especially that Orlu-Owerri/Njaba road...you can be sure of the companionship of a billboard.

7 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by shakaZuIlu: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
I specially want to thank our amiable governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha for running Imo State on the faces of super 48 sheet billboards.

It is only in Imo State that you will go to a site that has not been cleared of a single grass, yet you'll see a billboard present in the location, either thanking Mr Rochas or Mrs Ihuoma for their benevolence.

The phantom achievements range from building schools to world class commercial centres.

For every 20 steps you take on the major roads of Imo State, especially that Orlu-Owerri/Njaba road...you can be sure of the companionship of a billboard.

iz da so?

Rochas is a crook - Oby ezekwesili

nne make una endure na punishment from underworld grin

7 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rochas God will purnish u and your generation for what u ve done to dz poor people.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by MizMyColi(f): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

iz da so?

Rochas is a crook - Oby ezekwesili

nne make una endure na punishment from underworld grin

lol
I can't wait for Rochas to vacate that seat tbh.

6 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by bettercreature(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
You are on your peril if you allow your governor to spend more than 4years

5 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by frankyychiji(f): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
The only people I have to thank for my peoples predicament are Emma Iheanacho and Emeka Ihedioha for not putting their acts together thereby allowing Okoroawusa to continue in his impunity.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by tomakint: 1:30am On Sep 25, 2015
@ meforyou1, how come you did not invite beremx and abagworo (blind fans of Okoroche) to this wonderful thread...... My condolence to the good people of Imo.....oh! MizMycoli can't believe you are an Imolite.....so so sorry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by MizMyColi(f): 5:34am On Sep 25, 2015
tomakint:
@ meforyou1, how come you did not invite beremx and abagworo (blind fans of Okoroche) to this wonderful thread...... My condolence to the good people of Imo.....oh! MizMycoli can't believe you are an Imolite.....so so sorry cry
grin
Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by shakaZuIlu: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2015
tomakint:

MizMyColi is an Imolite

she's soo sweet kiss

love her to bits

this kind of people don't deserve the crook Rochas grin

1 Like

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Rochas okoroawusa is a curse to Imo state, we didn't do anything to deserve this criminal mallam.

We can't stand him for the next 4 years, we must do everything to get him out of that seat, no one can mess with Imo state and go scot free.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by macolino(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2015
I can only blame PDP for filling a wrong candidate, Emeka ihedioha.If not owelle would have been far forgotten..my people my people,job job job,factory factory factory,All na wash.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by meforyou1(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2015
tomakint:
nice one bro
Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by tomakint: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin
I can't believe I am blushing right now..........this smashingly beautiful princess giving me a toothy smile ........ @ShakaZulu, please let me enjoy this moment with this Amazon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by MizMyColi(f): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
tomakint:

I can't believe I am blushing right now..........this smashingly beautiful princess giving me a toothy smile ........ @ShakaZulu, please let me enjoy this moment with this Amazon grin grin

My head iyaf swell finish.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by tomakint: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

My head iyaf swell finish.cheesy
wink wink .......what more can I say?

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by tomakint: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2015
meforyou1:
nice one bro
Initially, I thought you are for real when I saw the thread but now I know better....... grin grin
Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by vivalavida(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Thank you alhaji roaches okoroawusa for the owerri street gate project that litter the city uncompleted thereby reducing the aesthetic beauty which owerri is known for.
Thank you also for the falling standard of education in imo state. We are gradually descending the achievement ladder and if care is not taking,we will be fighting for the back seats with those northern states where ur real progenitors hail from
Thank you for turning imo state govt into a family organisation. Your chief of staff is your son-in-law. Your former ssg is your in-law. This is the kind of arrangement that can only be found in northern Nigeria.
And thank you my fellow imolites for embracing the darkness called Rochas. We had the opportunity to kick his sorry ass out but due to the hatred orlu zone and okigwe zone had for owerri zone,they made sure Ihedioha never emerged as governor. We shall stumble in this dark tunnel for the next four years and i hope this teaches us a lesson.

#OparaMbaise

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by themaskedman: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Thank you Cockroaches for scamming Imo state students with your fake free education. A free education program where the supposed beneficiaries were made to pay #20,000 access fee into a govt account after which more than 80% got nothing out of it.
Thank you Okoroawusa for causing me pain and loss of money in May 2012 when my car got stuck in one of the mess your dubious road construction caused. Thank you for pushing me and other road users into the bush on Dec 26th 2012 at Azaraegbelu.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by chudionu58(f): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
vivalavida:
Thank you alhaji roaches okoroawusa for the owerri street gate project that litter the city uncompleted thereby reducing the aesthetic beauty which owerri is known for.
Thank you also for the falling standard of education in imo state. We are gradually descending the achievement ladder and if care is not taking,we will be fighting for the back seats with those northern states where ur real progenitors hail from
Thank you for turning imo state govt into a family organisation. Your chief of staff is your son-in-law. Your former ssg is your in-law. This is the kind of arrangement that can only be found in northern Nigeria.
And thank you my fellow imolites for embracing the darkness called Rochas. We had the opportunity to kick his sorry ass out but due to the hatred orlu zone and okigwe zone had for owerri zone,they made sure Ihedioha never emerged as governor. We shall stumble in this dark tunnel for the next four years and i hope this teaches us a lesson.

#OparaMbaise
Olee ofe iwu na mbaise?
Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by vivalavida(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
chudionu58:
Olee ofe iwu na mbaise?

Ezinihitte mbaise
Amumara
Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
tomakint:

Abagworo!!! Come and do your defence work. I know you have received your pay... grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by chudionu58(f): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
vivalavida:

Ezinihitte mbaise Amumara
OK...Ahiazu Mbaise!...Ahiara!!
Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Buhari is fighting corruption yet Cockroach is walking freely. Buhari is fixing bad economy yet gives long term loan to cockroach.

The worst Governor in Nigeria is Cockroach. Bill board Governor.

That guy is a fraudster.
Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
The greatest thanks should go to the majority of gullible and scammed Imolites that chanted change and also campaigned for change during the election period but hypocritically voted in for continuation of a non exiting governance for the next 1,460 days tongue.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
mykl01:

Abagworo!!! Come and do your defence work. I know you have received your pay... grin undecided

That one na Rochas abobaku, a certified sycophant.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Alison Madueke Still Battling With Cancer, See Photos / photos: Kanu’s Family Joins Pro-biafra Protest / Catholic Priest Emerges Biafra-INEC Chairman, As Biafra Plans Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.