Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) (50316 Views)

Pes 2017 Official Thread (pc, Ps3 ,ps4,xbox One) / Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by ibietela2(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2015
thamarvelz:

Pls, wat should we pass the tym wif since video games are bad?? Pls suggest

Bible what were you expecting?
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Herrmes: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2015
swagifted:
recently PES hav bin pushing the graphics heavy...but fifa still gat that game engine entirely...AI and user game play physics...plus major licenses to all original brands and content...(Enhancing reality)...
Lol, they only have like three major licenses, I may start playing PES when they stop making either the AI or my opponent dribble stupidly, and after all the applause that was given to PES 15, I detest the marking style, its horrible...
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by vision2050: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2015
odinese:
1gb ram+
eeyah, I only have 0.512gb ram
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Herrmes: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2015
miketayo:
PES 16 rocks
Yeah, they said that last year too, PES is shallow and meh, can hardly be compared to Fifa, there's a reason a greater population of the masses that play Football games play Fifa.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Herrmes: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2015
vimi:
FIFA career mode iis DOPE!!! #TeamFifa grin cool
I know, right? I think I'mma start with either Ajax or Atletic Bilbao this year, After 7 years would apply for another job, I'm gonna be so lzy this semester, which team do you use?
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Mavor:
In Fifa 15, you only get a red card if your defender fouls the attacker with a sliding tackle from behind. Yesterday an attacker gave a sliding tackle to my defender in my own half and got an instant red card!!! Very nice! grin

Went online both on FUT and H2H, yet no opponents. Wanted to try out the community and see what is in the offing grin.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Dronedude:
Fifa 16 is the bomb, I'm thinking I'm among the first Nigerian to get it.

I understand that feeling bro, got mine kicking on Tuesday too. grin
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Harrybanty(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2015
I like the women's team, I downloaded the game yesterday, price is ridiculous though.

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by mekussays: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Suspect33:
Video games becomes your idol when you spend more time playing them than you spend with your God, videos games has been a means the devil uses to draw youth away from God and to consume their time so they dont even think of praying or reading God's word.. Beware of video games that glorifies violence, sex, and gambling... Prepare the way for the Messiah, His coming is very imminent. God bless you

Please leave here. We are talking about a football game here

2 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2015
MosquitoLaps:
Has the Champions league competition been fully ingrained?
Its bothers me that FIFA doesn't have UCL graphics.

You don't have a problem AT ALL.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by ameezy(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2015
guys please answer me in the ps3 version fifa16 and pes which game is better
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Herrmes:
I know, right? I think I'mma start with either Ajax or Atletic Bilbao this year, After 7 years would apply for another job, I'm gonna be so lzy this semester, which team do you use?
Lol!!! C'mon start with a relegated club asin div2 team, that's more fun bruh!!
Just get this cheap stars...
GK_Geogeline
LB_shaw
RB_chambers
CB_kaya(beast)
CB_jedvaj or zouma
CDM_david luiz(beast) or tiote
CDM_pogba or Cohen or rabiot
CAM_holtby or diakite
RW_jesse rodriguez(beast) or ayew
LW_martial or el sherrawy
ST_bony or benteke(beasty) or morata
Thank me much later bruv!! grin

1 Like

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by mekussays: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2015
FIFA rules the world anyday anytime. Op is right on most of the new features.

Defense: you can't pass the ball anyhow. Accurate passing rules.

GK: they are bad ass. The catch everything. You need to shoot accurately.

Overall feel: FIFA grows on you. So I expect It to get better.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by iamblisz(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Hello guys, am a big fan of FIFA , how can I get the pirated copy of FIFA 16 or 15 here in abuja cause I have searched for it but they said that I need to hack my Xbox 360 which I don't want cause am scared they will spoil something in it, the original copy of FIFA 15 in abuja is about 15k which is much, pls someone should help me out,
Secondly, is there any website where I can download it and play it with my Xbox 360?
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2015
Just got online, got mauled 2-1 with my poor chemistry bronze team against an 80 rated BPL squad. At least I get the hang of the online play sad
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by MztrChukwu(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Suspect33:
Video games becomes your idol when you spend more time playing them than you spend with your God, videos games has been a means the devil uses to draw youth away from God and to consume their time so they dont even think of praying or reading God's word.. Beware of video games that glorifies violence, sex, and gambling... Prepare the way for the Messiah, His coming is very imminent. God bless you

And you are a suspect. What crime are you suspected to have committed that is not also a sin? If u proudly call urself a suspect, that means u're admitting to committing the crime therefore you're a sinner too and that invariably means, u sef no go make heaven.

*picks controller*
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by MztrChukwu(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2015
iamblisz:
Hello guys, am a big fan of FIFA , how can I get the pirated copy of FIFA 16 or 15 here in abuja cause I have searched for it but they said that I need to hack my Xbox 360 which I don't want cause am scared they will spoil something in it, the original copy of FIFA 15 in abuja is about 15k which is much, pls someone should help me out,
Secondly, is there any website where I can download it and play it with my Xbox 360?

Stop patronising pirates. If you can't afford the original, trade ur console for a nintendo gameboy
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by MztrChukwu(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
mekussays:
FIFA rules the world anyday anytime. Op is right on most of the new features.

Defense: you can't pass the ball anyhow. Accurate passing rules.

GK: they are bad ass. The catch everything. You need to shoot accurately.

Overall feel: FIFA grows on you. So I expect It to get better.

Fifa does not rule my world, biko
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by ameezy(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2015
fifa16 sucks pes16 rules

1 Like

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
ameezy:
fifa16 sucks
pes16 rules

Lolz . . .It is allowed. . . . . . FIFA is the law . . . . . cool
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by ShakurM(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
richie9093:

I have some points for you..

1) I dont get angry when I lose. It creates great banter and bragging rights between me and my friends.

2) Being/getting angry is an emotion and its very normal for a human being to feel that way; Just like Love, happiness, disappointment. You cant avoid having those feelings unless you be Iwin.

3) Being proud is good, being arrogant is not. All the successful people in this world are proud because pride comes with success. Name 5 rich men who aren't proud if you think I'm wrong. Pride is very essential to a human being. Try to differentiate between pride and arrogance.

4) I'm a deist. Religion is just a farce and barrier to keep humans at war. its just a waste of time. Before you start preaching "salvation" pls save it because Ive heard it all. You will preach, Moslem will preach, Buddhist will preach etc how many gods I wan come worship?

Enjoy life because its short. playing games wont hurt your salvation. Emancipate yourself from this mental slavery. This is 2015 not 1803, stop living like a caveman and move with the time.
Dude! You are very intelligent. You made me comment on NL finally after my long break n boredom of NL. NLers need people like u.

1 Like

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by parrotibaba(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
From all these positive reviews of the game, I think I will get the FIFA 16 n not the PES 16 for my PC cos the graphics n game mechanism of the PES 16 for PC is not the same as it's PS4/Xbox one counterparts but is slightly better than the PS3/Xbox 360 version.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
From all these positive reviews of the game, I think I will get the FIFA 16 n not the PES 16 for my PC cos the graphics n game mechanism of the PES 16 for PC is not the same as it's PS4/Xbox one counterparts but is slightly better than the PS3/Xbox 360 version.
Are u buying it??
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by richie9093(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Suspect33:
@quoted text, Life is too short - YES, and you are spending much time on videogame?, do you think about your salvation??

Keyword: ENJOY meaning going to cinema, playing video games, having a time at the beach, hanging out with friendn I didnt say "enjoy life playing video games". contrxt is whats killing you people in this country.

Everybody needs a vacation and a time-off. Its only a poorman that thinks he should be working everyday without any break/fun.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by richie9093(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
ShakurM:
Dude! You are very intelligent. You made me comment on NL finally after my long break n boredom of NL. NLers need people like u.

thanks, man. it just saddens me that people still have this kind of regressive attitude In 2015.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by ameezy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
help me tell am
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by richie9093(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Herrmes:
Thumbs up bro, I even was still blind till 2012, then I picked up Fifa 13 and I was like no way I'm going back, I'm currently on holidays now, and I spend all day playing my career mode then relax and go to work at night, God knows bartending can be horrible.

what I loved about it at first was that you cant just use Messi/Ronaldo to kill everybody on the pitch unlike PES. Childish, that game.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by ameezy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
have u witnessed 2016
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by ameezy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
have u witnessed pes 2016
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by richie9093(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

I don't understand. Is it some sort of a monopoly?
I think it's high time EA SPORTS Challenge that right in court.
We need liberal ideas joor.

$$$$ speaks, bruh. you cant just challenge it in court unless EA are ready to offer a larger amount of money to UEFA. EA still have the rights for BBVA, BPL and bundesliga, so I guess that enough.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Mykcool(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
is there no one here running fifa16 on PC?
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by MosquitoLaps(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

You don't have a problem AT ALL.
Does it work on Android phones, specifically on Infinix Hot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys Do You Remember These Games? / Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. / Today's Kids Will Never Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.