Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) (50317 Views)

Pes 2017 Official Thread (pc, Ps3 ,ps4,xbox One) / Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by augster(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
augster:
Fifa 16 for PS4, PS3 AND XBOX ONE now available. contact me to get yours
still available...happy independence day from konga
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by famotechs(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
pls guys I need ur help..I want to help me with d download link of pes16 and fifa16 so I can download to my laptop.....

guys plss kindly help me procedures on how I will install it cis I don't know anything about it...plsss guys
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
jmaine:
Finally gotten the hang of this game . Finally kicking arss online . grin

The no touch dribbling is the bomb wink
Bros u just waka comut from politics section jus like that
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by owenlinks(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Konga finally delivered my ps4 copy on monday, Been playing it since.
My Thoughts: The graphics looks a better than 15, although the animation can still seem robotic at times.
The ball moves slower, you need to use the passing with purpose technique (R1) to speed it up and the players takes awhile to control the ball depending on how hard you hit the ball and their direction with the incoming pass.
Their stamina drains faster too and they get tired easily.
For some reason fast attackers (with the exemption of Ronaldo) can get caught by defenders which can be a bit annoying.
Lob passes (Up through pass) has been downgraded while crossing is over powered.
Legacy defending has been downgraded, it just draws your players out of position while your opponent picks you off, so I switched to tactical defending; not very good at it yet but practice makes perfect (besides you can only use tactical defending for online matches)
More emphasis is placed on passing the ball around the pitch. So all you speed junkies, myself included can't just pick Real Madrid or Barcelona and run all over the pitch.
Overall it's better than 15, it's more realistic and plays less arcadey. It can be a bit frustrating the first few hours, but once you start getting the hang of it, you will appreciate the realism EA is going for.
PS: Had to completely change my playing style from fifa 15. smiley

1 Like

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
owenlinks:
Konga finally delivered my ps4 copy on monday, Been playing it since.
My Thoughts: The graphics looks a better than 15, although the animation can still seem robotic at times.
The ball moves slower, you need to use the passing with purpose technique (R1) to speed it up and the players takes awhile to control the ball depending on how hard you hit the ball and their direction with the incoming pass.
Their stamina drains faster too and they get tired easily.
For some reason fast attackers (with the exemption of Ronaldo) can get caught by defenders which can be a bit annoying.
Lob passes (Up through pass) has been downgraded while crossing is over powered.
Legacy defending has been downgraded, it just draws your players out of position while your opponent picks you off, so I switched to tactical defending; not very good at it yet but practice makes perfect (besides you can only use tactical defending for online matches)
More emphasis is placed on passing the ball around the pitch. So all you speed junkies, myself included can't just pick Real Madrid or Barcelona and run all over the pitch.
Overall it's better than 15, it's more realistic and plays less arcadey. It can be a bit frustrating the first few hours, but once you start getting the hang of it, you will appreciate the realism EA is going for.
PS: Had to completely change my playing style from fifa 15. smiley
Good! 99% of my opponents in Fifa 15 online seasons was always one of those two teams
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Macrophage(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owenlinks what's your psn ID?
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 12:17am On Oct 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

Bros u just waka comut from politics section jus like that

There is no stimulating discussion on that section yet. cool
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 12:23am On Oct 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Good! 99% of my opponents in Fifa 15 online seasons was always one of those two teams

Do not be mistaken, the speed dribbling online is back with the no touch dribbling. [b]Krasi even made it worse with his speed boost exploit which renders the ultra alert defenders stranded.

I seriously struggled in division 7 FUT before getting relegated angry , in H2H, am doing pretty great grin it takes time to adapt to this game from the FIFA 15 mechanics but all is now well.

The no touch dribbling and fake shot is OP . Mastering it execution and defense is key.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 02, 2015
jmaine:

There is no stimulating discussion on that section yet. cool
Talk true, na election result make u run. We miss you though
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

Talk true, na election result make u run. We miss you though

Run ke ! Do you even know what running means. Jmaine is still active just like the agaba and co maintaining a temporal silence until we see where the admin is clearly going to. The ministerial list is sure a starting point.

Meanwhile, the guyz there are handling matters very well. grin
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Mavor: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2015
jmaine:

Do not be mistaken, the speed dribbling online is back with the no touch dribbling. Krasi even made it worse with his speed boost exploit which renders the ultra alert defenders stranded.

I seriously struggled in division 7 FUT before getting relegated angry , in H2H, am doing pretty great grin it takes time to adapt to this game from the FIFA 15 mechanics but all is now well.

The no touch dribbling and fake shot is OP . Mastering it execution and defense is key.

Do you have a video tutorial link for this?
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Mavor:

#FIFA16 Tutorial - No Touch Dribbling: Let the ball run to buy time, feint, and go past defenders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQav5mDkl20&index=2&list=PLYAzVafIQExlx5OkZodtQi2cXrBBNz0Tw
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Mavor: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

#FIFA16 Tutorial - No Touch Dribbling: Let the ball run to buy time, feint, and go past defenders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQav5mDkl20&index=2&list=PLYAzVafIQExlx5OkZodtQi2cXrBBNz0Tw
I know No Touch Dribbling. I am asking for the Krasi speed boost exploit video. Thanks.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by owenlinks(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Naija_Ninja007
Macrophage:
Owenlinks what's your psn ID?
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by owenlinks(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
For some reason i don't enjoy playing FUT, still wondering what all the fuss is all about. Even if you have ronaldo, messi, and all the best players in your team you will still get beaten if you meet a better player.
I normally play online seasons instead, and work my way up to division 1. cool
jmaine:

Do not be mistaken, the speed dribbling online is back with the no touch dribbling. [b]Krasi even made it worse with his speed boost exploit which renders the ultra alert defenders stranded.

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mavor:

Sprint boost exploit by Lord Krasi . . . . . . grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFSIX_oRadg

No Touch tutorial by the silky maestro Soetie cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_K-uPdEyOI

Refreshing tutorials to help us escape frustration from extreme online pressure abusers . . . . .
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
owenlinks:
For some reason i don't enjoy playing FUT, still wondering what all the fuss is all about. Even if you have ronaldo, messi, and all the best players in your team you will get beaten if you meet a better player.
I normally play online seasons instead, and work my way up to division 1. cool

That is the joy of FIFA, ability to beat noobs with the greatest of players grin . . . . . I also prefer seasons to FUT cos the gameplay is less arcade like FUT.

FUT is all about the hype, but having your favourite legends like Okocha, Vieri and Viera in your team again is satisfying and worth it. grin

I have gone Turkey this time. That league is dripping with hidden gems which happen to be dead cheap.

1 Like

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Mavor: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
jmaine:

Sprint boost exploit by Lord Krasi . . . . . . grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFSIX_oRadg

No Touch tutorial by the silky maestro Soetie cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_K-uPdEyOI

Refreshing tutorials to help us escape frustration from extreme online pressure abusers . . . . .
Thanks.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mavor:
Thanks.

Cheers mate cool
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 03, 2015
U guys should watch dis!!

FIFA 16 FAIL Compilation -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4MBcGrUdOk

grin grin
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by PrinceNN(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Since i got the disc, iv been unable to play online seasons or ultimate team or what not
I never get an opponent, after minutes of searching, and its driving me CRAZYYY angry angry angry

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by owenlinks(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Same here, i've only managed to play one match online seasons, but it works well with peeps on my friendslist. Maybe it's our network, mine's restrictive.
PrinceNN:
Since i got the disc, iv been unable to play online seasons or ultimate team or what not
I never get an opponent, after minutes of searching, and its driving me CRAZYYY angry angry angry

Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Mavor: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
owenlinks:
Same here, i've only managed to play one match online seasons, but it works well with peeps on my friendslist. Maybe it's our network, mine's restrictive.
On the Fifa 16 homepage, go to Customize > Online Settings > Matchmaking Options > Change Approximate Location Matchmaking to No
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by PrinceNN(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mavor:
On the Fifa 16 homepage, go to Customize > Online Settings > Matchmaking Options > Change Approximate Location Matchmaking to No

I did that, but the issue didnt stop. What network do u use? I tried Etisalat, MTN, and my office ISP to no avail
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by owenlinks(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
PrinceNN:

I did that, but the issue didnt stop. What network do u use? I tried Etisalat, MTN, and my office ISP to no avail
This
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Mavor: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
PrinceNN:

I use Smile
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
PrinceNN:

Those networks aren't good enough for online gaming. Thats why ur network is on restrictive. And thats why u fail to find opponents. Peope wit faster networks will always find opponents b4 u. If u want to enjoy ur game, u gats go for a 4g network. Smile, Spectranet or Swift...
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by PrinceNN(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Those networks aren't good enough for online gaming. Thats why ur network is on restrictive. And thats why u fail to find opponents. Peope wit faster networks will always find opponents b4 u. If u want to enjoy ur game, u gats go for a 4g network. Smile, Spectranet or Swift...

I understand bruh...but during the days of Fifa 15 and below, I get opponents easy and I play and dribble fine, without even noticing the lag.
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
PrinceNN:

I understand bruh...but during the days of Fifa 15 and below, I get opponents easy and I play and dribble fine, without even noticing the lag.

Maybe u should try playing wit a beta network wen u can. See if dat solves it...
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 06, 2015
i have bin playing fifa 16 fr 2weeks nw on my xbox1.... was a bit frustrating at first, but i got a hang of it.. d longer u keep possesion the ball, d more spaces wil open up fr u to exploit... also quite a few songs ate catchy on their EA tracks dis year.. altho i prefer most of last yrs tracks to dis year.. generally a good game... but expensive
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by jmaine: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
louismane:
i have bin playing fifa 16 fr 2weeks nw on my xbox1.... was a bit frustrating at first, but i got a hang of it.. d longer u keep possesion the ball, d more spaces wil open up fr u to exploit... also quite a few songs ate catchy on their EA tracks dis year.. altho i prefer most of last yrs tracks to dis year.. generally a good game... but expensive

Your xbox one gamertag ?
Re: Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=jmaine post=38731572]

Your xbox one gamertag ?[/quot

shodblock890425]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys Do You Remember These Games? / Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. / Today's Kids Will Never Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.