Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos (926 Views)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP / The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by OVI75(m): 2:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Pictured below is the 34 year old mother of 4,
Mrs Idongesit Udoh, who was allegedly shot
dead by a bribe demanding police officer in
Lagos last week (Read the story here). Mr
Udoh who suffered a bullet scratch has been
discharged from the hospital and is now home
to face the reality of raising his 4 little children
without their mother. Activist Joel Odumakin
visited the family today. According to her, Mr
Udoh breaks down whenever he remembers
that his wife is gone. More photos after the
cut..

Source.www.lindaikeji..co.ke/2015/09/photo-of-woman-allegedly-killed-by.html?m=1

Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by majamajic(m): 2:48am On Sep 25, 2015
So sad
Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by emmanwandud(m): 2:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Hmm the details are sketchy, rip
Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by tafabaloo(m): 4:23am On Sep 25, 2015
May God be wit the family
Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 4:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Sad sad
Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by Babe2sure(f): 4:32am On Sep 25, 2015
The never ending police brutality! They have no scruple! Where do we go from here?
RIP to the woman.

May God continue to bless Joei-odumakin, for her advocacy for human right and selfless service to the nation.
Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by oluwafemi113(m): 4:43am On Sep 25, 2015
What a lovely looking mother

RIP
Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 4:44am On Sep 25, 2015
The excessiveness of a police officer has caused a family eternal pain. I pray God grant them the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by Godfullsam(m): 5:10am On Sep 25, 2015
I hater Nigerian police with PASSION.

if you are a police man/woman reading my comment, I hate you and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by agarawu23(m): 5:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Nigerian police, one of the worst so far. Police are meant to protect citizens but our nja police case different. That bribe can't take him anywhere and you will begin to wonder if they don't take salary. _stupid set of ppl.

God will provide for the man embarassed cry
Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by nnachukz(m): 5:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Those children will forever hate the men in black. RIP.
Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by Omotayor123(f): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Godfullsam:
I hater Nigerian police with PASSION.

if you are a police man/woman reading my comment, I hate you and there is nothing you can do about it.

We are on the same page my dear.. I hate seeing them. Corrupt people in incorruptible uniform.
Mtcheww!!!
Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by Omotayor123(f): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Seeing a police officer dey make me hiss undecided
Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by ijustdey: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2015
may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Photo Of Woman Allegedly Killed By Policeman In Lagos by andyanders: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Presidency should come into this matter because IG knowingly brought the policemen back on the street hence this humble family turned to be the victim of the police brutality.

I have never seen anywhere in the world that an officer on duty will be taking an alcohol while on duty and same idiot will be allowed to carry arm.

I feel ashamed of The Nigerian police officers drinking with their uniform on while on duty. How can life be snuffed out from such a young woman now throwing those innocent children into hardship of missing their mother at such a tender age?

Nigerians should condemn the action of the police and all those other officers on duty with the accused should be charged to court as they are equally guilty of the same crime the accused committed because the N50 naira demanded was meant for all of them.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Fuel Tanker Gutted By Fire At Agege Area Of Lagos This Morning / Missing Child! / Abuchi Ngwoke, The Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia Gets A Lifeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.