Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section (3645 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / No Christianity, No Nigeria / Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by talk2yommex2000(m): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Seun:
We really have no moderators there. I've failed to hire the right people and put them there. The lady I trained decided to resign suddenly.

Oga seun, hope u enjoy ur sallah? Concerning this issue (though av neva been to that religion section before), I think the best thing is to employ the same method you used earlier on when creating Islam for the Muslims. Just go ahead and do same for the Christians too. In fact, I'll suggest you create one for "others" too. Then allow anyone access to GENERAL part of the section where the mods may moderate as deem fit. With this, I believe the mods will have less work to do and thereby enhance effectiveness and makes them more efficient. You may give this a test-run this for a period of time, and I believe it's gonna work. That's my opinion bro.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Rilwon: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Seun:
We really have no moderators there. I've failed to hire the right people and put them there. The lady I trained decided to resign suddenly.

I sent you countless mails to hire me, but you refused. angry
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Rilwon: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Seun:
The lady I trained decided to resign suddenly.

That's really sad to hear. And to be candid, she did a great job.. She is the exact law enforcer that can moderate a religion section where we have christianity and Islam in one place.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Rilwon: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Anas09:
Seun is neither a christian or muslim. I heard him affirm that he was an atheist.
Sir, thank you very much for this suggestion. Go ahaed and do it, BUT, pls check and cross check who the Mods will be. You know us, u ve been reading and following us. U know those who are very paasionate abt their religion, so will be baize.
I will say you check out guys who are just there objectively following issues. I would ve said, Atheists, but must of the Atheist here seem to have quarrel with the Christian God only. So I'll say randomly choose who to be mod.
If I may suggest, I'll call Jonnydon as one of the mods, why? He is objective. Doesn't insult, hardly gets offended and he's neither here nor there.
This is me though.
Thank you for what u r abt to do.

Why don't you suggest yourself?
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by danbrowndmf(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Seun:
shilove?
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by danbrowndmf(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2015
Seun:

After we have banned a few hundred people, things will stabilize. If I can get someone to do that, there will be no problem in the section.

Give me the "Ban" button,not only to ban here but also to ban those who put up triabalism thread.. "The Igbo Vs Yoruba" crew. Ts getting to much and really killing this forum.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Sveen: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Seun:
You've also noticed, I sometimes tag the mods on such bigotry treads but they usually fail to show up. We don't get to see sensible topics therein anymore and that's bad for the section. Please talk to the mods and make them more effective.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Sveen: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Give me the "Ban" button,not only to ban here but also to ban those who put up triabalism thread.. "The Igbo Vs Yoruba" crew. Ts getting to much and really killing this forum.
Lol.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by danbrowndmf(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sveen:
Lol.
make seun jus give me mod for that religion section. U go see ban for those triabalist
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Sveen: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
make seun jus give me mod for that religion section. U go see ban for those triabalist
The tribalists abode is politics section nah, this place is only housing religious fanatical warlords. Abeg no ban everybody for Nairaland ooo. grin
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by danbrowndmf(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sveen:
The tribalists abode is politics section nah, this place is only housing religious fanatical warlords. Abeg no ban everybody for Nairaland ooo. grin
The "yoruba vs igbo" crew fight is the worst thing that has happened to NL grin
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Sveen: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
The "yoruba vs igbo" crew fight is the worst thing that has happened to NL grin
Such redundancy. I see nothing in particular behind this supposed quarrel.

I have an ibo friend that sells rice in my neighborhood, the guy is cool and I don't mind being friends with him.

Yoruba and igbos have a very good relationship offline. This online ish is just a regular stuff that happens on every forum, even on Facebook. If the mods are doing their work properly, tribalism will reduce drastically.

If you check some moderators profile, you will see; Last seen: August 24, September 11th, 14th. I mean can't they just opt out if they are Preoccupied?

Millions of people are waiting to replace them afterall.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by danbrowndmf(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sveen:
Such redundancy. I see nothing in particular behind this supposed quarrel.

I have an ibo friend that sells rice in my neighborhood, the guy is cool and I don't mind being friends with him.

Yoruba and igbos have a very good relationship offline. This online ish is just a regular stuff that happens on every forum, even on Facebook. If the mods are doing their work properly, tribalism will reduce drastically.

If you check some moderators profile, you will see; Last seen: August 24, September 11th, 14th. I mean can't they just opt out if they are Preoccupied?

Millions of people are waiting to replace them afterall.
I know they are cool offline,but when the online beef is to much it something else.

If seun his paying his mod i don't think they should act like that,he has the right to call them to order.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Sveen: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I know they are cool offline,but when the online beef is to much it something else.

If seun his paying his mod i don't think they should act like that,he has the right to call them to order.
Seriously, I have no idea about Igbo Vs Yoruba tribalism until I started frequenting the politics section. If not for the fact that I'm wisdom ingrained and indifferent about online ish. I would have changed my notion towards our eastern neighbors, thereby, reacting to what I read online.

But these people ought to know that some people are an embodiment of nefarious malevolent evil activities, some may even be a member of the Confraternity that all they ever do is cause pain.

I usually pity those people that drops their address online and dare their opponents to come to their house to prove they are not cowards.

I pray the most high won't make us a victim of unforseen doom.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by danbrowndmf(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sveen:
Seriously, I have no idea about Igbo Vs Yoruba tribalism until I started frequenting the politics section. If not for the fact that I'm wisdom ingrained and indifferent about online ish. I would have changed my notion towards our eastern neighbors, thereby, reacting to what I read online.

But these people ought to know that some people are an embodiment of nefarious malevolent evil activities, some may even be a member of the Confraternity that all they ever do is cause pain.

I usually pity those people that drops their address online and dare their opponents to come to their house to prove they are not cowards.

I pray the most high won't make us a victim of unforseen doom.
Amen!

They keep forming "We don't believe in sprituality"
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Anas09: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
@Rilwon.
You can't be a Mod, same goes for me.
We are passionate abt our diff beliefs. We bash each other front and back. If am put there, I'll ban u in and out. If u r put there, you'll ban me and may never lift the ban. So let characters who are nuetral be made Mods.
Oga seun sabi us finish.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Rilwon: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Anas09:
@Rilwon.
You can't be a Mod, same goes for me.
We are passionate abt our diff beliefs. We bash each other front and back. If am put there, I'll ban u in and out. If u r put there, you'll ban me and may never lift the ban. So let characters who are nuetral be made Mods.
Oga seun sabi us finish.

@bold. And how did you come to such conclusion? As a matter of fact my bros, I don't take arguement here personal as you guys used to do. I regard everything as fun. Infact I once stated that I prefer coming here than the joke section, why? Because I found this section full of fun. Live and lets live as always being my mantra, a world without arguement without opposition will no doubt going to be one boring place.

I'll though uphold nairaland rules if I am made to moderate this section and I will surely be available to address available to address critics.

@underlined, mention those characters you feel are neutral on this board.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Ganjafama(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
seun is a christian o
Wrong. Seun is an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by danbrowndmf(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ganjafama:
Wrong. Seun is an atheist.
thats wht u think?
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Anas09: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rilwon stop campaining, u won't get the job. We know U. A muslim can't take Bashing against Muhammed and allah as fun. Al-Tiggya Alert
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Rilwon: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Anas09:
Rilwon stop campaining, u won't get the job. We know U. A muslim can't take Bashing against Muhammed and allah as fun. Al-Tiggya Alert

What is Al tiggya? grin grin
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Sissie(f): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2015
Seun:

The oath is one of the cleverest things we have ever done on this forum. Your failure to understand why it was necessary is very disappointing.

My point is people blame us for it even though we never asked for it, was it successful for what you wanted, definitely. However it also had its negative. You must have noticed i didn't send you mails requesting you remove it now did I? Don't assume.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2015
Sissie:

My point is people blame us for it even though we never asked for it, was it successful for what you wanted, definitely. However it also had its negative. You must have noticed i didn't send you mails requesting you remove it now did I? Don't assume.
But you gotta agree the positive outweigh the negative right ?
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Sissie(f): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Seun:

Try me.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Sissie(f): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2015
Anas09:
Rilwon stop campaining, u won't get the job. We know U. A muslim can't take Bashing against Muhammed and Allah as fun. Al-Tiggya Alert

Why should it be funny, i don't see bashing Jesus as funny either.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by biafranqueen: 12:35am On Oct 01, 2015
Seun:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too / ⚫Those Who Speak In Tongues and those who Believe In Jesus Can Never Go To Hell / Numerology Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.