Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? (1883 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Defection To APC Won’t Stop Prosecution Of Corrupt Politicians –presidency / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by greatiyk4u(m): 6:11am On Sep 25, 2015
If d constitution of d Federal republic of Nigeria permits d citizens 2 henceforth stone corrupt politicians .................I tink I will right away order 4 a trip of stone 2 stone CHIMAROKE NNAMANI d former governor of Enugu state 2 death n Ike Ekweremmadu ll not be spared too

What of u?
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 25, 2015
I will just establish a company called 'Heavy Stones Nigeria Limited'...... And our motto will be ''Buy your stones here, this was where David bought the stone that broke Goliath's head!!''............... As for who i will stone? Trust me now, as the CEO, many head will roll, cos that's how we roll! God save Nigeria!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Amaechi and Obj cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Paschal001: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Wait.. . Make I think.. .
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Whether corrupt or not..

I'll gladly stone buhari and tinubu undecided undecided

Quote me at your own peril undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by aare07(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2015
I will use my VOTE to stone them.

Therefore, I will never stone my leaders physically, it is bad character in Islamic injunction. Rather I will be praying for those leaders so that God will guide them on the right part to serve humanity.

2 Likes

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 25, 2015
aare07:

Therefore, I will never stone my leaders physically, it is bad character in Islam injunction. Rather I will be praying for those leaders so that God will guide them on the right part to serve humanity.
what's this one saying? undecided undecided
Gerrarahia mehhhhn

10 Likes

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2015
aare07:

Therefore, I will never stone my leaders physically, it is bad character in Islam injunction. Rather I will be praying for those leaders so that God will guide them on the right part to serve humanity.
...... Ok, maybe you are not totally wrong. But, I am still looking for the prayer point that will change these corrupt, devilish, wicked politicians we have in this country. Hardened criminals and Liars.... Have you heard the saying that 'Your destiny is in your hands?' If people in Libya, Egypt Morocco have your type of thinking, the revolution in their country wouldn't have happened.

3 Likes

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what's this one saying? undecided undecided Gerrarahia mehhhhn
...... Lol, i believe is 2nd name is Righteous man!
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Lol, i believe is 2nd name is Righteous man!
Na only him holy pass?

1 Like

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 25, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Ok. I am still looking for the prayer point that will change this corrupt, devilish, wicked politicians we have in this country. Hardened criminals.
no mind am. Gullible people be sleeping and waiting for God to come down from heaven and change Nigeria. They forget the change starts from them

2 Likes

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Na only him holy pass?
...... Nobody holy pass my brother!

1 Like

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by omenka(m): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2015
My first stone would find Jonathan's nose. The second would find Alison's eyes. The third would find NOI's lips. The forth Wike's head. Then I'd go on to stone the FFKs, Anenihs, Atikus, and Al Makuras of this country.

2 Likes

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by oloyedayo(m): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2015
All political office holders since 1999 starting from my ward councilor to the president.

2 Likes

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by agarawu23(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2015
[s]
lagmostkuit:
Whether corrupt or not..

I'll gladly stone buhari and tinubu undecided undecided

Quote me at your own peril undecided
[/s]you are becoming dumb recently babe, what's the problem ? sad

2 Likes

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by agarawu23(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Wike gat my stone and it will be during the time he is sleeping in public as usual grin

1 Like

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by oganology33(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2015
I Dnt knw who will be next, maybe GEJ. But my very first will b no other dan CR Amaechi. AKA World Best Corrupt XGov.
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2015
U 1st cast d stone
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by otabuko(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2015
Hahahaha..... Na TA ORJI I go load truck of stone go visit...

1 Like

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by saintkash(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2015
too much of everything is bad... so I will just concentrate on a few of the.. according to priority 1. GEJ 2. PEJ 3. Alison 4. NOI 5 stella odua 6 saraki 7 wike 8 shekarau 9. ffk 10 fayose.

2 Likes

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Lawsimon(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2015
NA AKPABIO I GO STONE - THE MOST GENEROUS THIEF
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by shakaZuIlu: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
My first stone would find Jonathan's nose. The second would find Alison's eyes. The third would find NOI's lips. The forth Wike's head. Then I'd go on to stone the FFKs, Anenihs, Atikus, and Al Makuras of this country.

as for me i will construct a stone gun to make the stoning deadly

A. i will make sure i stone Buhari to death

B. I kill Tinubu with stone

C. i will stone Amaechi to unlimited coma

D. I will stone Lier Muhammed in the nose

5 Likes

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by shakaZuIlu: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]you are becoming dumb recently babe, what's the problem ? sad

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Hopless mai suya grin

i will stone Buhari to death

3 Likes

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by kokoA(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Jonathan
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by sandraokosun: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Hopless mai suya grin

i will stone Buhari to death
go to anystate in the north or walk to any mosque or hausa market IN YOUR OWN STATE. Then u would knw what u said is seen as blasphemy to them. They would kill u in ur own state and ur family and state govt wont raise an eyebrow
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by greatiyk4u(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Ok, maybe you are not totally wrong. But, I am still looking for the prayer point that will change these corrupt, devilish, wicked politicians we have in this country. Hardened criminals and Liars.... Have you heard the saying that 'Your destiny is in your hands?' If people in Libya, Egypt Morocco have your type of thinking, the revolution in their country wouldn't have happened.

#gbam
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by greatiyk4u(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:

Police go charge u 4 mass murder ooooo.......can't stop laughing
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by zicoraads: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2015
I will stone Suswam till he starts speaking in tongues grin
Now that I think of it, where is the useless man hiding? undecided
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by shakaZuIlu: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2015
sandraokosun:
go to anystate in the north or walk to any mosque or hausa market IN YOUR OWN STATE. Then u would knw what u said is seen as blasphemy to them. They would kill u in ur own state and ur family and state govt wont raise an eyebrow

hahahahahahaha you don't know me grin no hausa man can try rubbish here na straight death.

I repeat I will stone Buhari to death and feed his carcass to the vulture grin

1 Like

Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2015
All of them... From Jonathan to OBJ and saraki
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Young4jose: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Jonathan first, if d stone stil remain, Lucky Igbeniojo frmer Governor of Edo State, Wike, Pej, e.t.c
Re: If Stoning Of Corrupt Politicians Becomes Constitutional,....who Ll U Stone? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
I'm becoming dumb recently babe, I don't just know what d problem is.. sad
Sorry undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afenifere: Syllabus Of Error By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi / A Word To The Mumu Buhari Before He Destroys Nigeria / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi & Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.