Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae (25882 Views)

Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? / Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) / KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by akinyeleaa: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Ola17:

Guy abeg shut up! All the money these Fulani men use in buying arms and ammunition, na for your backyard dem dey pluck am? Even Baba Falae himself confirmed they were Fulani herdsmen yet you dey here dey hide your head for sand sand. Na ode like you dey make those mumu y1bo boys call us cowards.
just went through ur previous posts and saw all I needed to see. u and ur type just desperately want a rift between Yorubas and Hausas, I tell you, it won't work. And to those ur foolish allies calling u cowards, they were shown where they belonged decades ago when they manifested their bravery. U and ur likes should have shown ur bravery wen junaid Muhammed spat on u guys sometimes recently, mumu. FYM, u sef na Yoruba o, a foolish one, I think.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by asgat1love: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2015
PISHURE or ADONBILIVIT

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by michaelou(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2015
this news is shallow. the abductors didn't collect a ransom, and he was just allowed to go freely? is it just me or something is missing?

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Macelliot(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2015
akinyeleaa:
ode, we sabi ur type, Fulani no dey ask of ransom, dey kill instead. who sabi if na ur pple mastermind the man kidnap sef. Una no go succeed for dat Una useless plan
May God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2015
alexlee50:
u dey fear? Were you not the one who said it was weight shedding? Now someone has wished your father, or grandfather the same thing to shed weight , you are swearing. Can u now see that your initial response was insensitive, unnecessary and stupid? If u had nothing to say, why didn't u just keep quiet or leave the thread? Anyway u have shown us that u are a very stupid boy
...... As a perfect gentleman, my instinct told me to keep quiet and be very calm while reading this serious allegation about me on what i NEVER typed. I know what a regular guy on Nairaland would have replied you with in this circumstance, but i will remain mature and calm still. BUT, the only thing i will demand from you is an APOLOGY and to ask you that 'DID YOU QUOTE THE RIGHT PERSON?' If this happened in real life, you can actually be sued or beaten blue and black. I respect my elders not to talk of an old good man Pa Falae, and i believe my comment is the 1st or 2nd on this thread. So i don't know why someone can accuse me wrongly of what i don't believe in. Anyways, wishing you a blessed weekend ahead. *sigh*

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by akinyeleaa: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Macelliot:
May God forgive you.
amen, and u too
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

Okay, may you also shed weight in that form. Say AMIN! undecided
girl you badt gan oooo!!! very good response jare.. grin
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Bayswater: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2015
It's funny the Nigerian Police are now claiming they rescued him whereas the old man was simply dropped off by the Fulani Herdsmen. The man would have simply found his way home without any police.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by vicadex07(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2015
doublewisdom:
4 days keh? I thought he was found two days after his kidnap.
But why are the yorubas quiet about the Fulani part of the story?

What do you want Yorubas to say. We don't wail on pages of newspaper or social media like Massob and Ohaneze. We act!

OPC warriors were immediately deployed and baba was eventually found. That's the kind of tactical wisdom Igbos lack that has denied them Biafra for all these decades. They would rather "chest beat" about how many IPOB youths are ready to die or wail that zoo police are killing them on radio biafra without any tangible action.

You igbo people are foolish are dumb. Now that the man has been found, you have nothing else to wail about.

This same fulani men rape your women and kill your kings and chiefs on their farmlands in alaigbo without igbos doing jackshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Revolva(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2015
Story for the gods.....nalie na VIP suite e dey...house arrest dey sip paraga n taba snuff

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by deflover(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2015
and OPC were busy sleeping.......when will the yorubas think
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by sage2(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Una just dey make noise say Fulani, Fulani no dey ever ask of ransom joor. 100m for dat matter. Fulani get bank account abi aw dem go take collect the money? and if it was Fulani herdsmen I know, he would have bn killed. There's more to the story joor, Una think say all of us na bolo abi

Slave alert! So Falae lied about who kidnapped him? Some Yorubas are so disgraceful. You can only imagine the noise they will be making if another tribe from the south had been fingered in this kidnaped. But they not raise their voice against their fulani masters. This Falae kidnaped further exposed some Yorubas as cowards who would rather not offend their fulani masters than defend yoruba interest.

2 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by akinyeleaa: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2015
sage2:

Slave alert! So Falae lied about who kidnapped him? Some Yorubas are so disgraceful. You can only imagine the noise they will be making if another tribe from the south had been fingered in this kidnaped. But they not raise their voice against their fulani masters.
if Una wan fight war, fight ur war alone. all dis ur slave noise no fit move us. Fight and u ll be shown where u belong like before. slave kor, servant ni

Modified: just went thru ur previous posts and saw all I needed to. Still pained ur brother lost right? u're gonna be bitter till.....God knows when.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by juman(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2015
This is the kind of nigeria the people of the generation of falae was able to build, they built an unsafe country.

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by opineflu(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Well cookeD up story......fulani my ass..
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:
The truth will unfold some day. I can bet on my life this Fulani story is hogwash. In that report above it is crystal clear the mention of Fulani is the writer's opinion. There's no where Falae was quoted to have mentioned their name.
The Fulani nomad we know are not sophisticated enough to coordinate a kidnap, negotiate ransom and finally release a victim after this ransom has been paid. Except Fulani intellectuals have started cattle grazing jobs.
This is a pure syndicate job with a motive of creating and promoting ethnic animosity.

Na wa o!!!
The kidnapped person talk say na Fulani, yet you are arguing. Na you dem kidnap, abi you dey there?
The mere mention of 100km trekking should confirm to you that it's Fulani Cattle brains.
Security is everyone's business, denying on behalf of the herdsmen won't change anything o!

2 Likes

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Xcex: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
He was part of a corrupt system, he nids 2 be kidnapd ova n ova again, 2 collect som of d millions he got frm govt work.

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
vicadex07:

What do you want Yorubas to say. We don't wail on pages of newspaper or social media like Massob and Ohaneze. We act!

OPC warriors were immediately deployed and baba was eventually found grin[b][/b]. That's the kind of tactical wisdom Igbos lack that has denied them Biafra for all these decades. They would rather "chest beat" about how many IPOB youths are ready to die or wail that zoo police are killing them on radio biafra without any tangible action.

You igbo people are foolish are dumb. Now that the man has been found, you have nothing else to wail about.

This same fulani men rape your women and kill your kings and chiefs on their farmlands in alaigbo without igbos doing jackshit.

grin angry undecided angry[color=#770077][/color] angry

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by dalass(f): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
modelmike7:
Oh no, i can only imagine what this grandpa went through... But Oga Police Inspector. The old man was kidnapped by 8 dangerous looking fulani herdsmen, you said 'he was 'rescued', no ransom was paid and there was no arrest whatsoever?!' Sometimes i wonder why all these guys at the top think Nigerians are so fool*sh and gullible. A lie that is so obvious and they will still maintain it so well...... Anyways what matters to me at this point in time is the safe homecoming of this good man. Welcome home sir. E pele for all the troubles!
Dont mind them! A whole IG acting as a Chaperon to the Chief! As if he was the one that led the 'rescue' mission!

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by detosho: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Una just dey make noise say Fulani, Fulani no dey ever ask of ransom joor. 100m for dat matter. Fulani get bank account abi aw dem go take collect the money? and if it was Fulani herdsmen I know, he would have bn killed. There's more to the story joor, Una think say all of us na bolo abi

I tire o, na common sense o, which fulani herdman go get hideout, con still dey demand 100Million. Wetin dey wan even use d money do, mtcheeww, simple sense. Baba na Abductors carry you jare.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by dalass(f): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
michaelou:
this news is shallow. the abductors didn't collect a ransom, and he was just allowed to go freely? is it just me or something is missing?
The day Buhari gave the command was the same day, the Chief was released. All the President would do was to connect the state's Fulani head who will order his fellow herdsmen to unconditionally release him! end of story!!

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by dalass(f): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
modelmike7:
...... As a perfect gentleman, my instinct told me to keep quiet and be very calm while reading this serious allegation about me on what i NEVER typed. I know what a regular guy on Nairaland would have replied you with in this circumstance, but i will remain mature and calm still. BUT, the only thing i will demand from you is an APOLOGY and to ask you that 'DID YOU QUOTE THE RIGHT PERSON?' If this happened in real life, you can actually be sued or beaten blue and black. I respect my elders not to talk of an old good man Pa Falae, and i believe my comment is the 1st or 2nd on this thread. So i don't know why someone can accuse me wrongly of what i don't believe in. Anyways, wishing you a blessed weekend ahead. *sigh*
More of this kind of people on NL ijn!
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by lebete3000: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
modelmike7:
Oh no, i can only imagine what this grandpa went through... But Oga Police Inspector. The old man was kidnapped by 8 dangerous looking fulani herdsmen, you said 'he was 'rescued', no ransom was paid and there was no arrest whatsoever?!' Sometimes i wonder why all these guys at the top think Nigerians are so fool*sh and gullible. A lie that is so obvious and they will still maintain it so well...... Anyways what matters to me at this point in time is the safe homecoming of this good man. Welcome home sir. E pele for all the troubles!

they know you're not fooolish, dem just no send una. it's called denying even when caught red-handed.
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Ndywin: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
quote author=doublewisdom post=38354517]4 days keh? I thought he was found two days after his kidnap.
But why are the yorubas quiet about the Fulani part of the story? [/quote]
Quiet? They are cowards Since 1900, have you forgotten how the same Fulani men chased them out of their land in Ekiti? Yorubas are naturally chicken hearted tribe
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by baralatie(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
so ransom was paid
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by VickyRotex(f): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
booqee:
girl you badt gan oooo!!! very good response jare.. grin

Lol cheesy No mind am grin
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by baloney: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by sdindan: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Are you Igbo?
Yes Full Blooded Igbo.
FBI

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
dalass:
Dont mind them! A whole IG acting as a Chaperon to the Chief! As if he was the one that led the 'rescue' mission!
...... It just baffles me sis. God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by tuk2ato(m): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
No suspect was arrested, no ransom was paid, these guys are bloody liars! The police couldnt investigate the fulani herdsmen that have been destroying his farm and attacking the workers on the farm, which ultimately culminated in the kidnap of this Good Old man. How hard is it to go to the fulani communities and identify the man's assailants!
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
dalass:
More of this kind of people on NL ijn!
...... I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks sis! Hope you followed the genesis of his 'mis' quotations about me? I was so taken aback!
Re: KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae by Eziachi: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
modestdude:
You were actually making sense till you got to the last sentence where you made nonsense of the the sense.

Don't look down or belittle a fulani herdsman, no matter how shabbily or simply dressed he may look with his water bottle. Those herdsmen are millionaires and move about with their millions but woe betide you if try to rob them, they will transform you to one of their cows and make you graze on grass for eternity.

Also if you think they are not intelligent and sophisticated, know it that intelligence doesn't come with education. We have natural intelligence and criminal intelligence.

Moreover, they are well informed than you and i with their world wide receiver hanged over their necks. They listen to news, programmes, and probably know what kidnapping for ransom in Nigeria is, and how effective it can be carried out with arms.
You really think those that you see with the cattles are the real owners of the herd? They are employees.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Premium Times Suspends Samuel Ogundipe Over Aisha Buhari/Jefferson Report-Signal / Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts / Olonisakin Hands Over To Irabor As Chief Of Defence Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.