Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect (25134 Views)

Fake Lawyer Who Has Practised For 15 Years Arrested In Lagos Court (Photo) / Fake Lawyer Busted In Court While Defending Client (photo) / Fake Lawyer Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Vock(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
I booked space only to find myself on the second page cry
Of what gain shall a man book space, only to be on the second page
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Eluwilussit(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari made even more millions pretending to be educated and using fake certs.

Correct talk! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by omogidi234(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
This isn't new, lawyers are trained criminals and liars.

Did you read the article or you just wanted to show ignorance?

3 Likes

Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by slimbj: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Too many fake lawyers around... the real ones can't even differentiate

1 Like

Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by omogidi234(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vock:
I booked space only to find myself on the second page cry
Of what gain shall a man book space, only to be on the second page

You can remove the booked space!
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by honoure(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
His cup has full

Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by omogidi234(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
slimbj:
Too many fake lawyers around... the real ones can't even differentiate

Have you fallen victim of a fake lawyer before?
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by room089: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yoruba sef dey commit sin?

1 Like

Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Ijaya123: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari made even more millions pretending to be educated and using fake certs.

You could at least pretend to have some sense. People won't be able to know the difference.

1 Like

Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by omogidi234(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
kurtCobain:
One less lawyer...I don't knw who I respect most when it comes to telling lies. Lawyers, Bloggers, Politicians!

Please read the article again.
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by chesterlee(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
examhall:

fake lawyer, Olawale Falola,

Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Vock(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
omogidi234:

You can remove the booked space!

Gerriaraheere mhen
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by kurtCobain(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
omogidi234:

Please read the article again.
I know right, he was a fake lawyer...are u a lawyer sir?
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Mogidi: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ijaya123:

You could at least pretend to have some sense. People won't be able to know the difference.

You don't need to pretend at all, your stupidity is glaring and would surely give you away.
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by slimbj: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
omogidi234:

Have you fallen victim of a fake lawyer before?
How important is your question?
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by omogidi234(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
kurtCobain:
I know right, he was a fake lawyer...are u a lawyer sir?

Yes sir and the article says he was parading himself as a lawyer. That was why I asked you to read again.
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by itsIYKE(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
I ll nott be tribalistic about dis shaa.......so help me God

1 Like

Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Afritop(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Commissioner of Police in the state, Leye Oyebade, said Falola’s car valued at N2m had been impounded and that the suspect would be charged to court as soon as investigations into his activities were concluded.

IS MR COMMISSIONER OF POLICE SAYING THAT THEY ARE GOING LOOK FOR THE SWINDLED VICTIMS OF THE LOOT AND THEN SPLIT THE N2M TO THEM
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
See the maturity of Igbos. If it were an igbo guy with drugs particularly we for no hear word

Kudos.

One Love

One Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by omogidi234(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
slimbj:
How important is your question?

Well I just wanted to know. At least this issue of impersonating lawyers has not been rampant in the last 5 years.
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by baloney: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by kurtCobain(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
omogidi234:

Yes sir and the article says he was parading himself as a lawyer. That was why I asked you to read again.
I was only stating the obvious truth
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by IKJ66(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ånð so ??
HOw much ΐ̲̅s 6million compared to what a real lawyer get ......but all the same such crime ΐ̲̅s punishable
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by slimbj: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
omogidi234:

Well I just wanted to know. At least this issue of impersonating lawyers has not been rampant in the last 5 years.

Very well then.... when next I meet one I doubt I will let you know
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by emekatimsu(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
I just came to check his name and i was not disappointed. They are expert in "Oluwole".. So many of them in NL with fake identites..
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Ebubeslym(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Emekamex:
Trying my best not to be tribalistic. But if this man was Igbo, this thread would have gone to the dogs.

you dey mind the people from brown roofs region.....

2 Likes

Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Ijaya123: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

You don't need to pretend at all, your stupidity is glaring and would surely give you away.

Just as everyone can see yours. Your senselessness stinks to high heaven. Smh.
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Ossyego: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
There is many people with fake certificate in naija start from number one citizen to number three the one there stone with stone and pure water and guys are not doing any thing about that wake up naija people and stone all this old people go die and leave us alone
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Ossyego: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
There is many people with fake certificate in naija start from number one citizen to number three the one there stone with stone and pure water and guys are not doing any thing about that wake up naija people and stone all this old people go die and leave us alone grin kiss[s][/s]
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Ossyego: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
kunzo:
Your brain is outdated.
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by Ossyego: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
I think u are u one
Re: I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect by seangy4konji: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
That brain don cast teh teh...
kunzo:
Your brain is outdated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Smashed Robbery Gang In Ikire – OPC (Photo) / Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl / Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.