Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,431 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Pastor Asks Members To Go Unclad During Service (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Asks Members To Go Unclad During Service (pics) (1217 Views)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / Zimbabwean Woman In White Garment Strips Unclad During The Church Rally (photos) / Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Asks Members To Go Unclad During Service (pics) by mystical109(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2015
According to multiple Facebook sources:
A Switzerland pastor ordered church members to
remain naked before God can answer their
prayers… The pastor was the only person with
clothes during the church service last Sunday in
Switzerland.

Re: Pastor Asks Members To Go Unclad During Service (pics) by majamajic(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Go Unclad During Service (pics) by ADULTBASE(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2015
NA WA OO,#END TIME FINZ! Today is my birthday and i need 1000 likes on my facebook page friends! https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1607226392872090 I know you can do it NAIRALANDERS!
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Go Unclad During Service (pics) by midolian(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Funny enough, he is not unclad cheesy
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Go Unclad During Service (pics) by davuvid(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2015
End time church...but how come nobody thing stand sef
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Go Unclad During Service (pics) by Greatzeus(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2015
mystical109:
According to multiple Facebook sources:
A Switzerland pastor ordered church members to
remain naked before God can answer their
prayers… The pastor was the only person with
clothes during the church service last Sunday in
Switzerland.
Tell me anything in this picture that suggests that these people are in a church or that the man is a pastor,multiple sources chai and you couldnt even post a single one,chai undecided
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Go Unclad During Service (pics) by crown08(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
mystical109:
According to multiple Facebook sources: A Switzerland pastor ordered church members to remain naked before God can answer their prayers… The pastor was the only person with clothes during the church service last Sunday in Switzerland.
hey

(1) (Reply)

An Easy Guide To Memorizing The Holy Qur'an. / Angels Appears In Church During A LIVE Service-prophet Shepherd Bushiri(video) / The Lords Chosen Crusade In Kogi State On The 5th And 6th March, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.