Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? (1455 Views)

2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom / Breaking New: Chief Olu Falae has been released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2015
The reaction of many igbo wailers to the news about chief Olu Falae's kidnap by fulani herdsmen was nothing short of funny and mischievous at the same time. Most of them were like "Yorubas didn't say anything abt Chief falaes kidnap...they are cowards".

What do you want Yorubas to say? Issue senseless ultimatums like them? We don't wail on pages of newspaper or social media like Massob and Ohaneze. We act!

OPC warriors were immediately deployed and baba was eventually found. That's the kind of tactical wisdom Igbos lack that has denied them Biafra for all these decades. They would rather "chest beat" about how many IPOB youths are ready to die or wail that zoo police are killing them on radio biafra without any tangible action.

Fulani herdsmen murdered an igbo Village chief on his own farm in Enugu 6-months ago, and till today no reprisals, nothing. You people make too much noise. Na just kidnapping for Ondo una dey make noise yet your chief was murdered on his own farm by the same fulanis and y'all didn't do jack. Hypocritical Noise-makers.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/
herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/fulani-herdsmen-kill-one-in-owukpa-residents-flee-to-enugu/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/83797-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities-rape-kill.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by kossyablaze(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2015
vicadex07:
smh...... Stop being a bigot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by kettykin: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2015
The objective of the fulani herdsmen were achieved, the N100m ransom and the taking over of farmlands in the south west

9 Likes

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2015
kettykin:
The objective of the fulani herdsmen were achieved, the N100m ransom and the taking over of farmlands in the south west

Here we go again...quit the wailing bro. Its not your money even though if any ransom was paid.
Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
smh...... Stop being a bigot.
Tell your brothers first
Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by kettykin: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2015
vicadex07:

Here we go again...quit the wailing bro. Its not your money even though if any ransom was paid.

Just be patient, in a couple of weeks you will witness what fulani herdsmen will do to yoruba farmers

6 Likes

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2015
kettykin:

Just be patient, in a couple of weeks you will witness what fulani herdsmen will do to yoruba farmers

What of what they did to your women and cheifs. What have you done about that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by Johnsown1(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2015
You may think that igbos are doing nothing concerning biafra,just wait and see. About the man that was killed by the hearsdman,do you think that if any thing hapens we will start broadcasting it.so stop lamenting rubbish,

4 Likes

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by kossyablaze(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2015
vicadex07:

Tell your brothers first
OK.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2015
Johnsown1:
You may think that igbos are doing nothing concerning biafra,just wait and see. About the man that was killed by the hearsdman,do you think that if any thing hapens we will start broadcasting it.so stop lamenting rubbish,

My point is Igbos should stop wailing on Yoruba matter, especially when worse has happened to them also without them lifting a finger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2015
My friend, please swerve!! Nobody cares about whether Falae or Fani-Kayode is missing or found. If you are just looking for a way to start a tribal e-war, why not stick to your usual political antics? Because what you wrote up there is incomprehensible and a load of hogwash.

Wailing ko, Masturbation ni
Mtcheew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by rusher14: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Away with the bigotry.

Jeez! Aren't we tired?

2 Likes

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
bestestgirl:
My friend, please swerve!! Nobody cares about whether Falae or Fani-Kayode is missing or found. If you are just looking for a way to start a tribal e-war, why not stick to your usual political antics? Because what you wrote up there is incomprehensible and a load of hogwash.

Wailing ko, Masturbation ni
Mtcheew

https://www.nairaland.com/2618102/olu-falae-bargaining-chip-install#38292791

https://www.nairaland.com/2617942/fulani-herdsmen-cant-try-rubbish/4#38292434

It seems you"re new here on nairaland. Checkout those threads and many others that has littered the politics section of nairaland in the past few days courtesy of your Igbo brothers before Chief Falae was found.

I don't intend to start any tribal war, rather I seek to correct a certain misconception usually peddled around by igbo people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by Nnemuka(f): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2015
slaves to the gambari.... creating a thread to show how myopic and senseless an entire ethnic group can be.
group of hausa criminal called cattle rearers, invaded your farms chased farmers away and kidnapped your elder statesman after 100 million was given out infact i learnt he trekked distances and was starved of food. Instead of hiding your face shamelessly so the matter will die down like fasholas 78million naira website you choose to expose your mumuity. dem curse you?

6 Likes

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nnemuka:
slaves to the gambari.... creating a thread to show how myopic and senseless an entire ethnic group can be.
group of hausa criminal called cattle rearers, invaded your farms chased farmers away and kidnapped your elder statesman after 100 million was given out infact i learnt he trekked distances and was starved of food. Instead of hiding your face shamelessly so the matter will die down like fasholas 78million naira website you choose to expose your mumuity. dem curse you?

you seemed to have ignored these bitchh.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/fulani-herdsmen-kill-one-in-owukpa-residents-flee-to-enugu/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/83797-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities-rape-kill.html

Not once, twice or thrice has igboland been invaded without your people doing jack other than issuing senseless ultimatums. I am sure you have been raped before by those herdsmen cos it is a common occurrence in the east. Your village chief that was murdered on his farmland 6 months ago, what has massob, ipob, ohaneze and all those senseless organizations combined done about it apart from ranting on newspaper pages and facebook. At least the Yorubas deployed the less noisy OPC warriors and Chief Falae was found within a week.

You're complaining about our politicians? It is on record and undisputed that Igbos have the worst set of politicians in the history of Nigeria and they still worship those set of people till date.
Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by Nnemuka(f): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
vicadex07:

you seemed to have ignored these bitchh.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

Not once, twice or thrice has igboland been invaded without your people doing jack other than issuing senseless ultimatums. I am sure you have been raped before by those herdsmen cos it is a common occurrence in the east. Your village chief that was murdered on his farmland 6 months ago, what has massob, ipob, ohaneze and all those senseless organizations combined done about it apart from ranting on newspaper pages and facebook. At least the Yorubas deployed the less noisy OPC warriors and Chief Falae was found within a week.

You're complaining about our politicians? It is on record and undisputed that Igbos have the worst set of politicians in the history of Nigeria and they still worship those set of people till date.

Stupidity is when bunch of criminals known as fulani cattlerearers attack your hometown, kill your farmers and kidnap a man like falae, instead of attacking them you come online to vent your anger on the igbos.... i ask again who cursed you?

Olodo did you know that a ransom was paid? that means the slaves had to go beg their masters with money to release their brother.
tufia

7 Likes

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
obviously, your the cursed bitchh here angry

Nobody is venting anger on anybody. It was people like you that saw the kidnap as an opportunity for the Igbos to ridicule Yoruba people in the first place not minding the fact that they never lifted a finger when same occurrence happened to them.

Threads like this created by Igbo wailers is an attestation to that.

https://www.nairaland.com/2618102/olu-falae-bargaining-chip-install#38292791

https://www.nairaland.com/2617942/fulani-herdsmen-cant-try-rubbish/4#38292434

Meanwhile, what do you mean by the Yorubas never acted? OPC militants were immediately deployed unlike your noisy Massob brothers who just wail online. Or you mean every Fulani in the vicinity of that area should be attacked not minding that they might be innocent.

If that is the case then, next time an Igbo man robs and kills someone anywhere on Yorubaland, all Igbo people, men and women in the vicinity of that area will be massacred. I think that is the kind of action you want Yorubas to take...dumbo

Nnemuka:

Stupidity is when bunch of criminals known as fulani cattlerearers attack your hometown, kill your farmers and kidnap a man like falae, instead of attacking them you come online to vent your anger on the igbos.... i ask again who cursed you?

Olodo did you know that a ransom was paid? that means the slaves had to go beg their masters with money to release their brother.
tufia

2 Likes

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by Johnsown1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Also my point is you should not be calling igbos names just because you have freedom of speech and the so-called worst thing that you said that happened to them; did u think that they did not do any thing about it. Please just get busy and solve your own problem instead of of making a tribalistics comment.

1 Like

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by Kagawa10: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Johnsown1:
Also my point is you should not be calling igbos names just because you have freedom of speech and the so-called worst thing that you said that happened to them; did u think that they did not do any thing about it. Please just get busy and solve your own problem instead of of making a tribalistics comment.
Tell that to your ibo brother first!
Yeye losers!
Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nnemuka:

tufia
i thought d brainless noisemaking is limited to igbo men not knowing their women r afflicted. Aye e ti baje ooh tode mo( your life don scatter wey u no know). You need to b exorcised of the blind hatred

1 Like

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by Nnemuka(f): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
sadoz:
i thought d brainless noisemaking is limited to igbo men not knowing their women r afflicted. Aye e ti baje ooh tode mo( your life don scatter wey u no know). You need to b exorcised of the blind hatred
slave

3 Likes

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by Johnsown1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dont you think that your so immature,i did not use an offensive laguage towards you bt you compiled many cause of presure of igbos.. Dont worry in no time you will testify my glory. Onye ar.onye iberibe.nkita yoruba.
Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Their females are even worse cheesy

Dem dey follow their men drag wrapper and body muscles too grin
sadoz:
Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yellow bar are truly dumb

1 Like

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
You got nothing to say than to insult your ancestors.

Its a good thin I have made my point and so far, none of you has a reasonable counter

CuckoldMaster:
Yellow bar are truly dumb
Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by themaskedman: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Isn't it foolishness that instead of attacking the herdsmen who took an important elder as Baba Falae, you come online to spit fire on the Igbo? Does what you have written change the fact that Baba was kidnapped while you could do nothing about it? Does it change the fact even if they kidnap Prof Osinbade there's nothing you can do?
Please face the herdsmen and leave the Igbo alone.

1 Like

Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by darfay: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op leave those nyamiris alone they ain't called the wailing wailers for nothing u know
Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
give me their phone number and current location so i can go and attack them with my goons...dumbo grin

themaskedfool grin

themaskedman:
Isn't it foolishness that instead of attacking the herdsmen who took an important elder as Baba Falae, you come online to spit fire on the Igbo? Does what you have written change the fact that Baba was kidnapped while you could do nothing about it? Does it change the fact even if they kidnap Prof Osinbade there's nothing you can do?
Please face the herdsmen and leave the Igbo alone.
Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by themaskedman: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
vicadex07:
give me their phone number and current location so i can go and attack them with my goons...dumbo grin

themaskedfool grin

You don't need any phone number from me, they are everywhere you look in the SW even behind your mother's kitchen.
Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by vicadex07(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
themaskedman:

You don't need any phone number from me, they are everywhere you look in the SW even behind your mother's kitchen.

Naa...they don't stay in one place. They are like boko haram. They attack spontaneously and disappear. Don't be a fool.

The ones that killed your cheifs and raped your women, what have you guys been able to do about it, instead you come online to taunt Yoruba people cos olu falae was kidnapped.
Re: Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
But Google is so stupid and senseless

How can they let this on their website. Pls all well meaning Nigerians let us boycott google

(1) (Reply)

Suspend Okonjo-iweala Now, Nigerian Group Petitions GAVI / The Authority Newspapers Writes Code Of Conduct Tribunal Boss / Let's Vote For Shekerau In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.