Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos (58775 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / “Simi, You Are Getting Fat O”- Fans React To Simi's Recent Photos / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by Youngpo413: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
K
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by iscom(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
If I put my thing inside that thing, she will cry like small pickin even though she senior me.
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
See as her body worwor!!! SMH

1 Like

Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by fairygeh(f): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
I am highly disappointed in her to say the least.
So this is the best way to show us she's keeping fit.
Disgusting, with her flat ass and in that last picture,she looks like a man.get hold of yourself. ,you loosing it fast.

2 Likes

Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by sunnymaja(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
A clear child of perdition having no other agenda but to corrupt mind and destroy souls.

1 Like

Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by Zehner(f): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Good she's lite skinned..

Ma kinda Milf
she wasn't originally. undecided
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by damyzino(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
adepiero:
Skin ✔ Face ❎ Boobs ❎ Yansh ❎ Not appealing to the eyes undecided
na so maheeda be like undecided
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by fwwins(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
adepiero:
Skin ✔
Face ✔️
Boobs ✔️
Yansh ✔️
Very appealing to the eyes undecided
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by wofihage: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START CREATING WEBSITES LIKE FACEBOOK? YES! YOU CAN! ALL YOU NEED IS: LEARN WEB DESIGN FOR FREE, GET A CERTIFICATE, AND CHASE YOUR DREAMS! LET'S

START! >> http://wofihage..com
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by Elparaiso(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don't know why people have problems with others showing off their body....
For Christ's sake, all ladies have boobs. Even if they don't show us. We know its there. So if they show us, it shouldn't be enough to call them sluts.
So for all you zombies who call girls sluts, fire awaits thee. Thou generation if vipers. Is it your body? If you non wan see, comot your eye abeg.

Backward mentality....

1 Like

Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by Slicky112: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
See her strong body... Totally not appealing joor !!!
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by msbbash(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
and people dey day Wahoo !! dem dey hail am , disgrace to the female folks...........na which example she dey lay for her children.?
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by Chimeluv(f): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
nothing appealing except the smooth skin and makeup that made her look a bit pretty undecided
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
cool
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by mightycrown1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
how will the company continue to flourish if she did not do this?
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by adepiero: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
damyzino:

na so maheeda be like undecided
Maheeda is more beautiful and endowed than kaffy its just her personality that is bad
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by fwwins(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Chimeluv:
Very appealing especially the smooth skin and makeup that made her looks very pretty \
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by ebennick: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don't understand these celeb ooo what is the meaning of all these things they doing these days ?
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by wildchild1: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
photoshoot to be on a cover of a magazine,money must be made grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by free2ryhme: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Ma kinda Milf
Kaffy was nvr light skinned

Go watch the video JazzMan Olofin and lexydo
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by olowookerekemi(f): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
trash
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by Iyamar(f): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
she is not hot at all
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by delait: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
I think there is more to this is not ordinary.
You must not go unclad to get to the top of your career
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by INNOCENTDAO(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
too much of weed
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by 400billionman: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
No nyash

Next !
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by folahann(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
She's got muscles. more like a man. huge turn off
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by delait: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Too bad
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by armadeo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Ma kinda Milf

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no let mr cork catch you oh
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by happney65: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
jimi4us:
that yanshh is too flat to my liking. I like them meaty.

Exactly bros..!!!
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Why are men obsessed about the body of the woman ? İf it were a man who released these type of pictures, it would be no news. Abeg free the nipple & the puzzy joor !
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by LastSurvivor: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
And my daughter said she wanna b like kaffy someday.. am sure not this particular kaffy
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
y her yansh flat lyk board

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity / JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.