Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos (58774 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / “Simi, You Are Getting Fat O”- Fans React To Simi's Recent Photos / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by raphy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
i met her smwere ds yr she ws preachin abt #ijoda she looks vry much lyk a strng guy wt a dark sheds on.i lyk her cuz she open to ppl n she lov her job.#tGif
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by peleson: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by damyzino(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
adepiero:
Maheeda is more beautiful and endowed than kaffy its just her personality that is bad

u mean maheeda ..that old gay with expired boobs and yansh sad the only talent she as is stripping naked
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by ModiKen(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
ebengems:
in kendrick lammar voice... 'put that pus*sy on a testube' i dey pitty man wey dey analyse this kind woman

AutoCAD video tutorial promo sales ongoing, check my signature

She don marry and even get two children.

Her hubby no need ur pity.

Shove it up your a$$!
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by argob44(f): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Smh... All in the name of entertainment...there's no more a thing as 'modesty' anymore for this married woman
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by queebeediva(f): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pls kaffy we love you but going unclad caan be so annoying to we fans . God bless Nigerians!
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by engrjacuzzi: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
the rate at which ladies are going unclad or half clad is worrisome. if most guys see the likes of Rita, Genny, Omosexy, you will see beauty n have crush for them even when they don't need to go naked compare to all these yesterday stars that go naked.
you would have turn and face us showing her breast if she wanted us to see her unclad.
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by heo88(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Zehner:
she wasn't originally. undecided

Hmm yellow how na
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by mekybabe1: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kai! This girl will be very hot in bed o. Make my guy no see this pix at all. Looking this good after two tongue#so jealous# undecided
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by FRANKOXY(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
If she like make she charge karate grin
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by mikron(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
jimi4us:
that yanshh is too flat to my liking. I like them meaty.
she is a professional dancer what do you expect? cheesy
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by jimi4us: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
mikron:
she is a professional dancer what do you expect? cheesy
Google jhonni blaze she's also a dancer. thank me later on your jerk off program
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by PryDevilsAdvoca(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abeg the bae is hot. Being that fit and trim after two is a sign of great self-discipline. I am disgusted when I see unmarried girls and ladies pushing beer bellies up and down like pregnant women. Thumbs up Kaffi I am feeling you joor. I definitely won't mind a bae as fit as you, the sex* would be heavenly wink
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by basadenet: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
All for money but could later backfire and affect her status in future. she should go and ask from pop star, Madonna, how such attitude nearly ruined her career.
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by CandyBar: 5:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Chai......
Aunty take am easy before you become Samuel Peters !!
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by franklingud(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2015
Yeye woman with flat nyash and macho body.
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by Jeezbaby(f): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2015
Is she still in marriage? If my mother pos this kind of pos after giving birth to me and grow up to meet the picture, na swear I go dey swear for her o. A mother for that matter
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by Zehner(f): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
heo88:

Hmm yellow how na
I am fine, blackie tongue
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos by mikolo80: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
mozulic yansh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.