Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, (1083 Views)

Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration / Photo question: Please When Is Buhari Visiting Nigeria? / Pls Answer This With Ought Most Sincerity-who Provokes You More In This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by sdindan: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is serious grin

Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by micseyi(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sure Tin. Why not? Its jus 15million Naira na! I wee give her so she'll b well, and den wen she's bak at home, I'll use d remainin 1milla for pampers, geriatics care and eventual burial grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by demolinka(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yes of course! *coughs*
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by McCarlito(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
She wan live forever
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by tolababa(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
I will suggest euthanasia fast
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by eph12(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Only a wicked grandmother will want her grandchild to spend all that hard earned money on at that age undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
eph12:
Only a wicked grandmother will want her grandchild to spend all that hard earned money on at that age undecided

Only a heartless bastard will not know that one day alive is worth more than all the money in the world.

I will pay for her surgery. My grand mum is not a dog that will require euthanasia.
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by chris4gold(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
surgery ko sonjor ni, na me go give her rat poison make she take sleep well in d bosom of CHRIST
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
chris4gold:
surgery ko sonjor ni, na me go give her rat poison make she take sleep well in d bosom of CHRIST

This is your typical apc zombie talk.

hypocrites like you will later speak of injustice here

Anyway this speaks volumes of the kind of upbringing and family circle you grew up in.
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by Chanchit: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
I can't spend more than 1m for a lavish her burial.
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Every poster above is a wretched waif in real life who think 16 mil nah money.
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by naijanaso: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

Only a heartless bastard will not know that one day alive is worth more than all the money in the world.

I will pay for her surgery. My grand mum is not a dog that will require euthanasia.

Easier said than done jare.
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by Beremx(f): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
If my father and his siblings cannot provide 15million naira for the surgery,na me go bring am? Sorry I can't!

Btw,my two grandmothers are dead and I don't have 15million in my account. grin grin

Shikena!
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
naijanaso:

Easier said than done jare.

What can 16mill do for you?

Some one that saves 16mil over 9yrs is obviously clueless as to what to invest his money on.

You only save personally for emergencies and comfort.

16mill has no business lying in the bank if you are a young man.
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Beremx:
If my father and his siblings cannot provide 15million naira for the surgery,na me go bring am? Sorry I can't!

Btw,my two grandmothers are dead and I don't have 15million in my account. grin grin

Shikena!

I pray that in future your grandkids ignore you and dump your azz in the villa to die
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by Beremx(f): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

I pray that in future your grandkids ignore you and dump your azz in the villa to die
na you sabi.

I never dumped my grandmothers because they died peacefully. I met one and was not born when the other died. I took care of the one I saw till she passed on.

You can keep the curse to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
It will be unjust for a 95y/o grandma to expect her grandchild to cough out all his/her life's saving for her(grandma) surgery. At 95 she has tried and should be expecting to relocate to her maker. I will advice that the grandchild give the grandma all emotional support but NOT spend his/her life's saving to save a 95y/o.
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by eph12(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

I pray you live up to that age and then you have heart failure or whatever it is and then you ask your grandchild to use all his life savings to treat you so you live up to 900 years.
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
eph12:

I pray you live up to that age and then you have heart failure or whatever it is and then you ask your grandchild to use all his life savings to treat you so you live up to 900 years.

You fool.

It is obvious you don't even understand my point and you will never know.

Don't people live up to 120?
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by eph12(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

You fool.

It is obvious you don't even understand my point and you will never know.

Don't people live up to 120?
And am praying you live up to 900 does that make me a bad person ? You will be breaking some millennium years old record
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by BALLOSKI: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yes
Re: Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, by chris4gold(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

This is your typical apc zombie talk.

hypocrites like you will later speak of injustice here

Anyway this speaks volumes of the kind of upbringing and family circle you grew up in.

I need somebody to borrow dis guy sense!

(1) (Reply)

UN General Assembly: Live Updates / REVEALED! Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Afenifere’s Threat To Secede From Nigeria: Open Letter To Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.