Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2615654 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
morgan2006:
No Sir, WES will reject it once they realize u sent it. just allow the school to send it. U can pressure them to send the transcript but not for u to send. avoid paying 322.05 twice.

Anyone can collect their transcript directly from the school and send them together with photocopies, as Long as you don't temper with it after the school must have sealed it.
I did mine that way, and I didn't pay 322.05 twice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 5:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Do you have sufficient funds in your account? Because with the rate at which the dollar fluctuates you just won't know how much is been charged. So if your balance in your account is low,try to make it in excess and try again. Also,if there is some information that is not correct you won't get to the part for you to make payment,the misinformation will be highlighted
Kk4:

Hello, i'm still having troubles paying WES with my debit card.
Should the billing address be thesame with the address on the account or where i collected master card?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 6:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Hello House. I need advice on how to go about Gift Deeds. I have about 1million naira and i have a family of 3(me,wiffy and son[1yr old]). Whats required for me is about 3.5- 4 million for Cad$20,000 and my Sister is willing to lend me the balance but not for a long time or rather when i need it,and i need to make it look like its a gift not to be collected back. Please I need this information soonest to know if i should go ahead for the international session of NewBrunswick in dubai in July. And also, i want to be prepared to apply for Saskachewan province too. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Doggys:
Hello House. I need advice on how to go about Gift Deeds. I have about 1million naira and i have a family of 3(me,wiffy and son[1yr old]). Whats required for me is about 3.5- 4 million for Cad$20,000 and my Sister is willing to lend me the balance but not for a long time or rather when i need it,and i need to make it look like its a gift not to be collected back. Please I need this information soonest to know if i should go ahead for the international session of NewBrunswick in dubai in July. And also, i want to be prepared to apply for Saskachewan province too. Thanks

I think even if you get a gift deed, you mentioned not for long. This will not work, as CiC can ask for proof of fund at any point. The money needs to be in your account until you get your PPR request. Mayb other experts in the house can help you shed more light on this.

For Saskatchewan the money needs to be in your account for atleast 3 months. After that they might still request for proof of funds.
Hopefully others can provide more detail answer to your questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by trekkie: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hello house been reading how u help each other and I have some questions please.
1. How does one get temp work permit?
2. Open work permit

Ps I have researched already but I need y'alls experience pls help. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by samnijazz: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please is IQAS now part of the bodies evaluating credentials for CIC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yea,but once the process has started she can afford to leave it with me till even when i travel
beyunce:

I think even if you get a gift deed, you mentioned not for long. This will not work, as CiC can ask for proof of fund at any point. The money needs to be in your account until you get your PPR request. Mayb other experts in the house can help you shed more light on this.

For Saskatchewan the money needs to be in your account for atleast 3 months. After that they might still request for proof of funds.
Hopefully others can provide more detail answer to your questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Munageez: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Munageez: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
1. To get a temp work permit, you need to have a valid job offer with LMIA approved from a Canadian employer. With this, you can apply online or on paper.
2. Open Work permit can be granted to Spouse of people with study permit.
I hope this answered your question.

trekkie:
Hello house been reading how u help each other and I have some questions please.
1. How does one get temp work permit?
2. Open work permit

Ps I have researched already but I need y'alls experience pls help. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Doggys:
Yea,but once the process has started she can afford to leave it with me till even when i travel

Then it shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully when you get the visa at the port of entry you wouldn't be asked for proof of fund.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
samnijazz:

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimaXYZ: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
samnijazz:

Yes.

They are listed as one of the accepted evaluating bodies.

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kk4(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Doggys:
Do you have sufficient funds in your account? Because with the rate at which the dollar fluctuates you just won't know how much is been charged. So if your balance in your account is low,try to make it in excess and try again. Also,if there is some information that is not correct you won't get to the part for you to make payment,the misinformation will be highlighted
i have sufficient balance. its actually a new card. I have reported the issue to my bank. I hope they rectify it soon. Thanks man
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by trekkie: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Munageez:
1. To get a temp work permit, you need to have a valid job offer with LMIA approved from a Canadian employer. With this, you can apply online or on paper.

Thanks a bunch! cheesy now I know you are not a fortune teller LOL but from experience what are my chances of getting a job from outside Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Munageez: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
trekkie:

Thanks a bunch! cheesy now I know you are not a fortune teller LOL but from experience what are my chances of getting a job from outside Canada. I am not in medical dammit! grin

Honestly, I have no answer to that. It'll be a miracle though. Try applying to jobs in Canada. Never say Never.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by starmonii(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2016
I have some questions that i wish to get the answer regarding canada business visa. 1. do I need to do medicals? 2. do i need to do biometrics? 3. do i need to go for interview after submitting my application? thanks, hope for better
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mozo: 2:44pm On May 01, 2016
Munageez:
Good day everyone,
I recently Applied for Permanent residency through the BC Provincial Nomination. Also, because I have a job offer, I was also given a Work permit support letter with my Nomination Certificate. I have also applied for a work permit, however, I have not done medical exam yet. I thought I was supposed to get instruction from CIC to go for medicals like they sent for Biometrics. However, I was reading through the past email from the recruiter that is on my case and I discovered that I should have done an upfront medical before submitting my online work permit application. So, I want to know if I can still go ahead and do the medical before I get instruction from CIC. I do not want my application to be delayed. It's been 3 weeks since I submitted it.
Anyone who has submitted online work permit application, how did you go about it?

Applying a positive and proactive approach, it will be wise to go for your medicals, but usually there should be a form provided by cic that you'll take to the hospital with you along with a means of identification and two passport photo.

You can Google it to double check/verify
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by trekkie: 3:51pm On May 01, 2016
Munageez:

Honestly, I have no answer to that. It'll be a miracle though. Try applying to jobs in Canada. Never say Never.

thanks munageez. all one can do is try and leave the rest to God. thanks again for your attention. to all you guys i wish you the best may all your hopes and dreams come true.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by justicia: 6:50pm On May 01, 2016
NittaJ:

I was thinking of same too. Why stress urself with transcripts and WES evaluation if you are almost done with your masters? Also remember you can also apply via the Ontario PNP Masters route too.

So relax and let's see how things unfold. Maybe they may even award more points to Canadian university graduates in the express entry system.

We are watching...
Yes o. All the stress and expense isn't worth it if LLB isn't rated as Masters. I guess i will just chill. Yeah I know about the OINP. Will be applying to them too once am done. Thanks! still keep us posted about IQAS evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by buemene(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2016
Thanks a lot to everyone for every thing revealed here so far. But I have a quick one to ask for thosel who have successfully created their EE profile, I have seen the list of documents for e-APR, is this the list of documents required to create a profile too or can a profile be created with less number of documents? if so what is the list of documents to successfully create a profile?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Olaone1: 3:38pm On May 02, 2016
hmmm undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 4:58pm On May 02, 2016
buemene:
Thanks a lot to everyone for every thing revealed here so far. But I have a quick one to ask for thosel who have successfully created their EE profile, I have seen the list of documents for e-APR, is this the list of documents required to create a profile too or can a profile be created with less number of documents? if so what is the list of documents to successfully create a profile?

Thanks.

Your ECA and IELTS. Others can come later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 8:56pm On May 02, 2016
Please house,
does anyone know when Nova scotia will open their next pnp?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by buemene(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2016
irondome:

Your ECA and IELTS. Others can come later.

Thanks buddy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:05pm On May 02, 2016
Munageez:

Please, under the Provincial Nomination Program, how does one prove that a person is a relative?

Cc: dupyshoo, JesusDWay, chimaXYZ, SlowlybtSurely, zandora, superchi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 11:11pm On May 02, 2016
40manlappy:

Please, under the Provincial Nomination Program, how does one prove that a person is a relative?

No idea bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hoomogh(m): 2:38am On May 03, 2016
Hello dears, I recently got a letter from WES stating that my Diploma and BSc transcripts have both been verified by my institution and evaluated by WES. Although I am yet to conclude the transcripts processing with my school as my contact keeps telling me, the transcripts are currently pending with the school Admin.
Going by the recent report, is there a need to continue with the transcript processing or the letter from WES simply means,my school has done the needful without me, sending my transcripts over ? Please I need more clarification from experienced minds here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Etfash(m): 4:17am On May 03, 2016
40manlappy:

Get scans of their residency cards. There has to be concord between your last name or maternal last name( maiden, present etc) and theirs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bubsykay: 9:05am On May 03, 2016
Saskatchewan decided to ask for POF update for my September application, after I had given up on them and submitted e-APR already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by teewhy3(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2016
Hi Guys!

Please who knows what IQAS or WES assess a One-Year MBA Program as? Masters degree. I have read online where some MBA degrees from India has been assessed as just a One Year Graduate education but not a Masters degree (WES).

Secondly which is better for ECA IQAS or WES? Turn around time is very important to me.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by InfoSponge: 2:02pm On May 03, 2016
Hello Guys!

I just joined Nairaland after a friend advised me that all the information i will need to be granted a PR visa is here. Needless to say this is the only thread i am following as it has indeed being an incredible source of information. Thank you to the person that started it. My eyes have only recently being opened to the option of immigration to Canada, i have never considered it because the usual story is that if you don't have a 'professional degree/certification' (in Science, Medicine or IT and all), your chances of legally residing anywhere in the world, are slim but yeah i know better now. I have been reading this thread and there are so many acronyms (I am such a JJC!), i have done the eligibility test and apparently i am eligible (Yay!!) so that gave me the confidence i needed to begin this journey. I am writing my IELTS next month and i have been told that this is the first step before getting in the thick of the process. I will be here everyday if i can, asking questions about EVERYTHING!. I just want to seek everyone's indulgence to be patient with my questions and ask that you are generous with your answers. I am not familiar with the terms/acronyms yet but i have been to the Canadian Immigration website and checked for eligibility like i said. I will keep y'all updated as the journey progresses. Thank you once again for helping out and providing a guiding light. God bless every one of you. Selah.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by greetings(f): 3:58pm On May 03, 2016
Hello, every one, especially the gurus in the house.

I've been following for a week now and am just catching up. The resource here is worth thousands in my pocket (no agents services).

Zandora,irondome, Jesusdway and other gurus in the house. Please help answer this question.

If I choose not to evaluate hubby's credentials with wes and not claim points for it. Can I still claim points for his work experience, as far as we can get work reference?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.