Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2608447 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 1:36am On Jul 22, 2016
Ruby31:
The Dubai session for the NBPNP was OVERWHELMING like beyunce said!

Hubby did not get interviewed till 8pm.

Thankfully, he got his ITA within 3 mins of the interview as he had previous work experience in one of the newly updated high demand jobs.

Now the race to quickly send full application is on!

Congrats to everyone who got their ITA and goodluck with the rest of the process.

In other news, SINP is open.... Sent my application yesterday as i had already uploaded almost all my documents that last time it opened but the cap was reached before i could submit.

Hurry up and send your applications and Good luck.

Please help a sister. Please. I also want to apply for SINP. What address was used for your job reference letters? My former employer refuses to address" to whom it may concern"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 1:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Ajujuju2:

Please help a sister. Please. I also want to apply for SINP. What address was used for your job reference letters? My former employer refuses to address" to whom it may concern"

The address doesn't matter much for IRCC and SINP, as long as it contains relevant information, so you can use any address of IRCC offices you know. Google to get an actual address
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 2:11am On Jul 22, 2016
LaserFocus:

Can the gurus help out here.
What about some of us whose profile showed up as ineligible on the EE website and couldn't enter the pool, can we use agents or immigration lawyers ,

Your profile may be ineligible for lots of reasons, some are listed here
1. FSWP 67/100 requirements
2. The figure keyed into the funds requirement should be above the threshold specified by IRCC for your family size
3. Ielts score should above the minimum requirement

and other reasons

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 2:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Omonjoe:
I need keen evaluation from gurus in this house.... I am plan starting my PR process at the end or beigining next year when I am done with my PGD program here in Canada. I have tried a couple of time to check my CRS ranking I do get less than 400 points. I don't know if I am doing the right thing or what should I do to improve my points.
Here is my profile

Marital status: Single

Level of education: Masters in Elect Engr from Nigeria(waiting evaluation though)

Work Experience: 4yrs as an Elect Engr(have reference letter from my employer already)

English proficiency: yet to write(but I used 6.5 and 7 in my ranking)

It's your IELTS score. A score of 8777 (Lswr) would get you additional 50 points for transferable skill.

By the way, why do you want to wait till you are 32. Get your Masters evaluated and aim for a good IELTS score, and possible look for a provincial nomination since you are already in Canada. Electrical Engineering should be in demand for most provinces.

The older you grow , the more difficult it gets with Canadian PR visa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 2:22am On Jul 22, 2016
c4eva:
Please anyone with suggestion on this? THANKS

He may need to re-appear for IELTS as getting great score is key. His pension funds is not totally unencumbered, as such, may not be appropriate as POF. Same with his post resignation benefits. He would have to start thinking of alternatives ahead of time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 5:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Hello House the saskachewan EE is closed! Wow! It really closed fast! Please people help us to know on time when next it opens. And when next are we looking at. Chai! After waiting and hoping,I missed this one! Painful.
Arcayo:

Hi Ruby31, I was lucky to submit too am sure by now I would have been closed, please let keep the torch.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 5:39am On Jul 22, 2016
Please how do I upload those federal forms and proof of finance for the sinp? Tried ccompleting it last night but i did not see where I could upload those and also the passport for my wife and son. Thanks for your help so I could fill it down.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2016
I have replied to your PM.

Ajujuju2:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by c4eva: 8:13am On Jul 22, 2016
irondome:

He may need to re-appear for IELTS as getting great score is key. His pension funds is not totally unencumbered, as such, may not be appropriate as POF. Same with his post resignation benefits. He would have to start thinking of alternatives ahead of time.
Thanks for ur response, his scores are 8,7,6.5,6.5. His friend used his pension and some cash as pof and he is now in Canada with his family, my worry is at what point would it be necessary to upload his statement of account since he wants to start his application nxt month?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ruby31: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2016
Ajujuju2:

Like someone said, you can use the IRCC address although i didn't. i used to whom it may concern. Godspeed!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2016
Unfortunately, I don't know why WES is demanding for her WAEC result. Did she put WAEC as part of the qualification to be evaluated? She can contact WES for more information.

Garykasparov:

My people, this inquiry is still pending.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by c4eva: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Jesus4real:

ma'am your hubby is good to go.once his WES evaluation is completed he should go ahead and create his profile.my guess is dat he will need to seek provincial nomination since his ielts result is not so fantastic.you can also take the exams and evaluate your credentials to increase his chances.
On the POF part,I think you have enough time to save up and when you get to that bridge you will surely cross it.
Godspeed and all the best
Thanks alot for ur response, please do you know d cut-off point for express entry? At what point can one be expected to upload pof if he starts d application nxt month?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2016
Good morning
Please i want to pay for wes, initially wen i created my reference number i clicked on money order, but now i want to with my ATM how do i change the payment plan from money order to ATM.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2016
There is no specific cut-off. It changes at every draw. However, the cut-off has not gone below 450 before and for the past 2 months, it has not gone below 480.
With regard to the POF, you will only require proof of funds after you receive Invitation to Apply (ITA). Once you get ITA, you will be given a deadline of 60 days to submit your application to IRCC. You should keep the money in your account ASAP as you will be required to submit the average balance of your account for the past 6 months. Any lump sum in your account will have to be explained.

c4eva:
Thanks alot for ur response, please do you know d cut-off point for express entry? At what point can one be expected to upload pof if he starts d application nxt month?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by c4eva: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2016
dupyshoo:
There is no specific cut-off. It changes at every draw. However, the cut-off has not gone below 450 before and for the past 2 months, it has not gone below 480.
With regard to the POF, you will only require proof of funds after you receive Invitation to Apply (ITA). Once you get ITA, you will be given a deadline of 60 days to submit your application to IRCC. You should keep the money in your account ASAP as you will be required to submit the average balance of your account for the past 6 months. Any lump sum in your account will have to be explained.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by c4eva: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=c4eva post=47775724][/quote]Thanks for d info but what are d things we need to upload b4 we can get ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2016
You don't need to upload anything. You will however need your IELTS and WES reference number.

You can use this tool to check your eligibility and create a profile
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/cometocanada.asp

c4eva:
Thanks for d info but what are d things we need to upload b4 we can get ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by greetings(f): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2016
tundechange:

Tnx Sis. I guess I wasn't clear enough. My question was that how long will it take WES to update my account to enable me make payment for them to send the letter via DHL? Also, how soon will they send it & give d tracking no?

Thanks

Error! Am not sure if understand your question still. But if you pay you should get an email almost immediately and when they send the letter you will get another mail and probably the tracking number. In your profile, you will see where you can make additional orders,go and pay for the service first.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ruby31: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2016
Doggys:
Please how do I upload those federal forms and proof of finance for the sinp? Tried ccompleting it last night but i did not see where I could upload those and also the passport for my wife and son. Thanks for your help so I could fill it down.

I don't know if you still can because i read on their site that the cap has been reached.

However, if you succeeded in sending in your application without uploading all you documents, you can scan and email them to immigration@gov.sk.ca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by greetings(f): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2016
Hazeeyzah, I see you viewing the thread, are you planning to migrate to Canada too? smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ruby31: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2016
Doggys:
Hello House the saskachewan EE is closed! Wow! It really closed fast! Please people help us to know on time when next it opens. And when next are we looking at. Chai! After waiting and hoping,I missed this one! Painful.

Doggys,
i actually got to hear about it opening here on the 20th. Same place i heard about it when it opened 2 months ago. Same place i heard about the NB info sessions. i would suggest you visit this forum more often. It would really help more especially with provincial openings which are known to close almost as fast as they open. In the interim, keep populating your documents, scan and save them so that as soon as any one opens that involves online documents uploads, you just go ahead with it. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2016
Hello people
How do i change my payment plan on WES from payment order to card payment after generating reference number

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2016
@dupyshoo please when you were talking about cost of processing , want toclarify . Did you mean approximately 400k for the process minus travel . do you know how much for medicals . thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2016
Yeah, I meant approx. 400k minus flight ticket.
I am not sure of the medical fee as I did not do mine in naija but someone told me he did his for less than N40k.
Please note that this is just for one applicant. It will likely double, if there are 2 applicants

optionese:
@dupyshoo please when you were talking about cost of processing , want toclarify . Did you mean approximately 400k for the process minus travel . do you know how much for medicals . thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2016
questions for the lawyers here, it seems our profession is not in demand in any of the provinces , is there any NOC code that may fit into any of our job description that may be in demand. also let me add that on the lower bench.please response from the lawyers here will be very much appreciated .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2016
@dupyshoo thanks for the response. still learining how to navigate my way on this site. will definitely ask more questions as the time progresses
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2016
irondome:

The address doesn't matter much for IRCC and SINP, as long as it contains relevant information, so you can use any address of IRCC offices you know. Google to get an actual address

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2016
c4eva:
Thanks for ur response, his scores are 8,7,6.5,6.5. His friend used his pension and some cash as pof and he is now in Canada with his family, my worry is at what point would it be necessary to upload his statement of account since he wants to start his application nxt month?

It's okay you have seen a successful precedent with using pension funds, but I would be very careful. IRCC requirements stated the funds must not be encumbered, i.e should be readily available when needed. With most pension schemes across the globe, holders are usually entitled to a percentage of the money; in most cases, in few months after resignation. So, technically, the money ain't readily available.

Bottom line, it boils down to what you are comfortable with.

On his ielts, it would be nice if he could up his score to 8777, depending on his score, he might actually need to start scouting for provincial nomination
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2016
dupyshoo:
I have replied to your PM.

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2016
Ruby31:

Like someone said, you can use the IRCC address although i didn't. i used to whom it may concern. Godspeed!

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by fifie2k2(f): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to get back your passport after you submission?

I submitted through VFS Nigeria.

I need a timeline because i need to reschedule a ticket

Any help woul dbe welcome.

Thank you.

Regards,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by suraj1st: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

I stated in my Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee ProgramĀ (SINP)Schedule A form ( Background /Declaration) that I was denied UK visitors visa in 2014. I now got a message from SINP that I should send a scan copy of UK REFUSAL LETTER to them withing 45 days in other to continue my application process.

Have searched everywhere, I could not find that letter. May be have trashed it since is just a letter to justify the reason why my visitors application was denied.

kindly advice me on how best to reply SINP mail. So that they can continue my application process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.