Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604320 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Empire14: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ennyo:
Someone pls help,i have been trying to use my GT crad to pay for WES and its not going thru.
I have called the Customer Care person n she says i should try again, which i have.
I even confirmed My Billing address frm her just to be sure but its keep declining my transaction.
Pls what can i do?

Someone pls help. its urgent.

I had same issue with gtb card when i was paying for iqas on saturday but fortunately for me my ecobank card worked perfectly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by walexlo78: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
This thing is like an impossible task. I was able to log in 8mins before start time of 8.30, upon transfer into the virtual room i met about 150k ppl on queue. Cant understand how thats possible when site was under maintenance till the 8.30.

dupyshoo:
Please, who has been able to submit his/her application for Quebec PNP? It seems there are over 300k in the queue currently?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
youngalex:

I logged in 1.34pm (8.34am Montreal Time) only to see over 25,000 in the virtual room already,i doubt if i can submit application or kukuma wait till next year

wowow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by muyiwaojo1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
OK, that's how I got an email from IQAS on August 3, that they have my documents and my file has been placed in line for processing. Only for me to get a call from my office that I have a mail from IQAS, and also got an email from IQAS, that my evaluation has been concluded....
I was shocked... That was damn too fast and efficient.
I wonder why some people still use WES tho.
Thanks iphie25 and everyone.
So I have my ielts and ECA now, please what next..

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by walexlo78: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Now its filled up and site is closed!

Tiwalope:

wowow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by egariyi(f): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
muyiwaojo1:
OK, that's how I got an email from IQAS on August 3, that they have my documents and my file has been placed in line for processing. Only for me to get a call from my office that I have a mail from IQAS, and also got an email from IQAS, that my evaluation has been concluded....

I am still unable to progress my application with IQAS. When I get to the point of online payment, the page just freezes. when I refresh the page, it says technical error has been reported. pls wait 24 hours and try again. Its been like this for about two weeks since I have been trying it. Pls help me with the link of the site or hints to achieve my application. thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by molly14: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
walexlo78:
This thing is like an impossible task. I was able to log in 8mins before start time of 8.30, upon transfer into the virtual room i met about 150k ppl on queue. Cant understand how thats possible when site was under maintenance till the 8.30.

was on d site b4 8.30 showed under maintenance and wud be transferd to virtual room, timer started counting, then Transferred to virtual room and was 47k something on d queue. really impossible. my system time was in 8.31am that is our 1.31pm something. Now no of maximum applications reached.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Fusion23:

this worked for my brother , he was in canada when he applied thou

Citizenship And Immigration Canada
Case Processing Centre-Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th Floor , Section B
Ottawa Ontario K1A 1L1
CANADA
Welldone,I think Mr.Powermike may have seen it so he need not to worry again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
jinglesbaby:
Hello Everybody,
Please who has a telephone number or email address for CIC in London? If you do, kindly share on the thread. I sent them a case-specific enquiry and it is already past ten business days. Very urgent, thanks.
hey,why not use the search engine(google) and get the exact contacts. e.g type Citizen and Immigration Canada contact details in London,google will finish work.you will see find all the phone number and email contacts.simpe and direct
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by saheedowolabi01: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good evening All.
Please OOU alumni in the house, kindly help with someone in exam and records department contact who can help fast track sending my transcript to WES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
powermike9999:
@gymme @dupyshoo @hartson @fusion23
I salute u all for d comments.

D crazy thing is d organisation is a multinational.Its even d European HR Centre dat is forming jackie chan for me.Dey even said dey wont include d salary details in the letter but I will include my offer letter,salary increase letters and previous payslips.

thats stupid of them , anyways tell them what it is for and if they insist and you get ur invitation to apply but all this in letter of explanation segment the pay slips and all that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
saheedowolabi01:
Good evening All.
Please OOU alumni in the house, kindly help with someone in exam and records department contact who can help fast track sending my transcript to WES.

Hey bro had same issue for almost a month , please call Mrs Kaka Senior Assistant Registrar , most likely the mail might be in draft..also consider calling wes and telling them to resend the verification. OOU isnt organized one bit.
Drop your email for me to send u the number.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Jst got my ECA From IQAS. Very efficient. Processed under 3weeks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by femiaction(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
muyiwaojo1:
Hello Brother, did you evaluate you WASSEC result? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
powermike9999:
@gymme @dupyshoo @hartson @fusion23
I salute u all for d comments.

D crazy thing is d organisation is a multinational.Its even d European HR Centre dat is forming jackie chan for me.Dey even said dey wont include d salary details in the letter but I will include my offer letter,salary increase letters and previous payslips.
Sofar they accepted to draft it. Please let them write it in whatever form they like.your duty is to attach all relevant documents for clarifications.Also know that If CIC did not conduct background check about your past jobs prior to ITA then a prospective employer in Canada may want to check who knows ??let your employer write it as it pleases them so they will attest to it if either called by CIC or a future employer.Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by muyiwaojo1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
No, I did not. You only need to evaluate your highest level or degree of qualification. In my case, my highest qualification is BSc, so I evaluated BSc.

femiaction:
Hello Brother, did you evaluate you WASSEC result? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TeesMom: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
molly14:

was on d site b4 8.30 showed under maintenance and wud be transferd to virtual room, timer started counting, then Transferred to virtual room and was 47k something on d queue. really impossible. my system time was in 8.31am that is our 1.31pm something. Now no of maximum applications reached.
47k you try ooo. Mine was 256k. I just didn't bother anymore. Any other province? PEI has been quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
dupyshoo:
Please, who has been able to submit his/her application for Quebec PNP? It seems there are over 300k in the queue currently?
Hmmm!!! I remember someone mentioned that IELTS is not required for Quebec PNP.what do you think will happen before?I already know it will be a massive invasion both by english and non-english speaking countries.Issuance of Q.PNP may take several years from what I have seen already.
how are you doing?Hope all is fine.have a pleasant evening if in Naija but If in Canny then have a nice day.lol
grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by muyiwaojo1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
I just checked now and everything seems to be fine with their website. I guess u should try again, maybe later at mid night. And make sure u have a good Internet. All the best....

egariyi:

I am still unable to progress my application with IQAS. When I get to the point of online payment, the page just freezes. when I refresh the page, it says technical error has been reported. pls wait 24 hours and try again. Its been like this for about two weeks since I have been trying it. Pls help me with the link of the site or hints to achieve my application. thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
I am not surprise by the num of applications on queue for Q.PNP.Note that IELTS,Certificate/Transcript assessment or evaluations are not required hence nationals of both english and non-english speaking countries invaded the platform massively.Processing time and eventual issuance of PN certificate may take several years from the look of things.I wish those that were able to chip in their app success.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by flosk: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
I was able to submit my Quebec application, I logged on 11 minutes before 1.30 with a google chrome browser and was assigned queue number 547. Though I had earlier logged in 14 minutes before 1.30 with Firefox .I was assigned 25,000 + .

Summary- God did it for me.
I guess their server allocated numbers randomly.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jideflows(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BTW IQAS AND WES...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jinglesbaby: 1:08am On Aug 17, 2016
Thanks.

hartson:
hey,why not use the search engine(google) and get the exact contacts. e.g type Citizen and Immigration Canada contact details in London,google will finish work.you will see find all the phone number and email contacts.simpe and direct
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello house. Did anyone succeed in submitting their application to the Quebec Express Entry before it got filled? I had a hard luck as it reached the max 5000 before it got to my turn in the waiting room. Painful. I entered the waiting room 1:25pm as i was denied access 1:20pm,yet i was like 86437 in the waiting room. People wan really go this Canada oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by saheedowolabi01: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Fusion23:

Hey bro had same issue for almost a month , please call Mrs Kaka Senior Assistant Registrar , most likely the mail might be in draft..also consider calling wes and telling them to resend the verification. OOU isnt organized one bit.
Drop your email for me to send u the number.

Hello Fusion23

Thanks for your help.

Kindly send the contact(s) to saheedowolabi01@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Doggys:
Hello house. Did anyone succeed in submitting their application to the Quebec Express Entry before it got filled? I had a hard luck as it reached the max 5000 before it got to my turn in the waiting room. Painful. I entered the waiting room 1:25pm as i was denied access 1:20pm,yet i was like 86437 in the waiting room. People wan really go this Canada oo
dey there now.people all- over the world are warming up to migrate to Canada,a land of boundless opportunities,breathtaking landscapes and stunning beauty.lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jideflows(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
tundechange:

If you want to claim points for your qualification, you must send your credentials for evaluation to WES or IQAS. Also, your wife should write a separate IELTS too if you want to claim points for her. Make sure you aim for 8777 for LSRW.

Goodluck!

TUNDE PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BTW IQAS AND WES.. then i wont mind having your number.. let me watsapp you when i have questions please... this process is very long...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tundechange: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
jideflows:

TUNDE PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BTW IQAS AND WES.. then i wont mind having your number.. let me watsapp you when i have questions please... this process is very long...
jideflows:

Hi Bro, am still a learner like you o. Anyways......

IQAS and WES are both credential evaluating bodies. They are both recognized and acceptable by CIC. However, WES is more recognized than IQAS while IQAS is faster and cheaper compared to WES.

I evaluated my ND & B.Sc using WES but it took me exactly 3 months & 1 day to get my ECA report and also spent more on courier services. Due to the long processing time, I am using IQAS for my wife.

These are just my opinion and I stand to be corrected by the gurus in the house.

Goodluck bro!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jideflows(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
tundechange:

Hi Bro, am still a learner like you o. Anyways......

IQAS and WES are both credential evaluating bodies. They are both recognized and acceptable by CIC. However, WES is more recognized than IQAS while IQAS is faster and cheaper compared to WES.

I evaluated my ND & B.Sc using WES but it took me exactly 3 months & 1 day to get my ECA report and also spent more on courier services. Due to the long processing time, I am using IQAS for my wife.

These are just my opinion and I stand to be corrected by the gurus in the house.

Goodluck bro!

thanks alot... meaning i will still do evaluation for my wife as well?? i thought mine will cover her?? well i will use IQAS then... i no dey long stroy..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2016
walexlo78:

Reason why I didn't even bother with Quebec. Their processing time na to die for again. cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nogen: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2016
beyunce:

Reason why I didn't even bother with Quebec. Their processing time na to die for again. cheesy

3 years for Nigerians is certainly a long time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sholemania: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2016
You guys would like to see this...

All needed is persistence on this Canada dream, and have the requirements

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.