Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605350 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
winter:

Please someone respond. Thanks

Currently there is no Point for having a relative in canada
, however if you add this information in your EE profile you will have to show proof of funds when submitting your PR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
There are 2 stages of scoring under FSW:

First, to qualify for FSW, you have to be eligible by scoring 67 out of 100. Family in Canada help to increase score under this eligibility test. Please note that, if you are young and have good IELTS score, you will likely be able to meet the 67/100 requirement without the need of a family in Canada. Once you meet this eligibility test, you will be able to create your profile and enter the express entry pool

Second, in the pool, you will be assigned CRS score. It is this score that will determine whether you will be invited to apply or not. Family in Canada does not have any impacts on your CRS score.

OINP has been suspended temporarily. It will likely start again end of this year or beginning of next year.

winter:
Hello everyone,

I have gone through this thread back and forth and its so enlightening.
Please I just submitted my profile but cannot find Adaptability in my EE profile.
My husband has a brother in Canada and I am not getting points for it in my profile, I can't even see it listed when I log into my EE profile.
Am I doing something wrong?

Is the Ontario provincial nomination from the express entry pool still ongoing?

I will be re-taking IELTS to boost my score. Found the practice links posted earlier here.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emmanuel07: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Is SINP Open
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
emmanuel07:
Is SINP Open
yes it is 700 slots
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
@Fusion, add your degree certificate (s) , ielts trf and eca...all scanned copies of the originals merged into one pdf file and upload under the slot for education. There is no separate slot for them and the eAPR does not specifically request for them but I guess it's good to upload them just in case.

Someone asked about Qlife, I have no idea but I do know that IOM is more expensive than the Children's and Consultant's practice clinic.

Please, all those who have gone through the eAPR app, any advice or pointers you have for those of us currently in the process would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance smiley

I read somewhere about attaching schedule A to the letter of explanation slot, did anyone here do that?

Also, for those who did utilize the LOE option, did you attach your LOE to just the slot provided or did you attach different LOEs as the first page in the concerned area.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Cecegal: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Adiahabasi:
yes it is 700 slots

Link please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Guys,

Please I need to ask how you guys do the funds verification thing as I heard they verify in ur account and if I have such, I for kukuma start entrepreneur here...

But I need to know how u think I can do the funds aspect biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bumdesh: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Fusion23:

so where do you upload ur IELTS result and where do u upload wes, am sure you upload wes I mean ECA under degree, what about IELTS

Upload it along with ur degree certificates
Scan all the documents as jpeg and make sure you reduce the resolution to like 150dp coz u know there's a maximum limit.

Open word documents and paste them. Copy and paste one by one when you finish save it as PDF. That's all.

Do this for all documents especially the ones that hv multiple pages. Like passport, employement letter etc. Because u hv to submit 1 file all the documents will fit and u ll have a small size

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bumdesh: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Fusion23:

Let me address this very important question , it is the reason why most people get Rejected when they apply for PR. You need to understand that express entry is a form where they need to know everything about you, so please try and evaluate both to be safe. When you applying there is a section for Education , they want to know all your post secondary school details. If u put B.sc then M.sc and when applying for PR u only upload Msc. Thats risky .

Thou you can put your B.sc and say it has not been evaluated, so you use the only one you getting points for which is MSC that was evaluated by ECA, anyways the picture below will give you an hint. And its the same price to evaluate both.

I hv mentioned this thing earlier on this trend there is no harm in doing the two evaluation many people's application hv been thrown out and the Visa officer signed incomplete documentation. Even wen you get to Canada the same report will be useful to you wen ur at interview n applications to say ur educationsssss hv been assessed n equivalent to a Canadian

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by trishachi: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Adiahabasi:
yes it is 700 slots

Please which SINP stream is open?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
vcole:
@Fusion, add your degree certificate (s) , ielts trf and eca...all scanned copies of the originals merged into one pdf file and upload under the slot for education. There is no separate slot for them and the eAPR does not specifically request for them but I guess it's good to upload them just in case.

Someone asked about Qlife, I have no idea but I do know that IOM is more expensive than the Children's and Consultant's practice clinic.

Please, all those who have gone through the eAPR app, any advice or pointers you have for those of us currently in the process would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance smiley

I read somewhere about attaching schedule A to the letter of explanation slot, did anyone here do that?

Also, for those who did utilize the LOE option, did you attach your LOE to just the slot provided or did you attach different LOEs as the first page in the concerned area.
thanks vcole please what is trf

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello Guys I have a Brother was has PR Already in Canada, I filled this in express entry. Thou no Points for it. Now also I aded my family members also to my PR application, but I see a column for Proof of relationship and Proof of Family member status. I perfectly understand the proof of family member status . But i just want to ask about the proof of relationship.\

is it just for my brother alone with the PR. or all d family members i added
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fatima007: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
trishachi:

Please which SINP stream is open?

The OID...occupation in demand
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emmanuel07: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
It is difficult to complete the SINP, been on it since morning and no head. can some give assist to give a help. how do we do settlement plan.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emmanuel07: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
pls can some one help on how to get settlement plan, this is really stopping us to stop. plssssssss can someone help. thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
emmanuel07:
pls can some one help on how to get settlement plan, this is really stopping us to stop. plssssssss can someone help. thank you

Click on this link and follow the instructions to create your settlement plan.http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/English/index

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Demiyike: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=vcole post=50473408]@Fusion, add your degree certificate (s) , ielts trf and eca...all scanned copies of the originals merged into one pdf file and upload under the slot for education. There is no separate slot for them and the eAPR does not specifically request for them but I guess it's good to upload them just in case.

Thanks i was the person who asked about Qlife have called them and gotten the informaton
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by winter(f): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2016
Thank you grin

dupyshoo:
There are 2 stages of scoring under FSW:

First, to qualify for FSW, you have to be eligible by scoring 67 out of 100. Family in Canada help to increase score under this eligibility test. Please note that, if you are young and have good IELTS score, you will likely be able to meet the 67/100 requirement without the need of a family in Canada. Once you meet this eligibility test, you will be able to create your profile and enter the express entry pool

Second, in the pool, you will be assigned CRS score. It is this score that will determine whether you will be invited to apply or not. Family in Canada does not have any impacts on your CRS score.

OINP has been suspended temporarily. It will likely start again end of this year or beginning of next year.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2016
Hello House. My sinp application is ready,but I was hoping for ee. Now that oid is open,can I apply to it and have my application processed on time? I read in another forum that oid is paper based,don't know how true that is? But when I went to Saskatchewan site,I saw the difference in processing time between oid and ee to be about 2 months. Pls people who have done oid,can u confirm for us.@jesusdway
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2016
Hello my people
@dupyshoo @ zandora @iphie25 and all the gurus
Please i want to create my EE profile but dont know how to go about it as i heard that most rejection is due to something that was not clearly stated during the creation of the profile.
If i can call someone that will will guide me step by step that will be very helpful. You can just email me your number so i
can call.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Hello All,
My Previous employer (a bank) declined to address my reference letter to: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN asking that I give a specific address.
Which address can I give that will be general as I haven't decided whether to go for Provincial nomination or FSW.

Urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
ajiifixing:
Hello All,
My Previous employer (a bank) declined to address my reference letter to: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN asking that I give a specific address.
Which address can I give that will be general as I haven't decided whether to go for Provincial nomination or FSW.

Abeg make somebody respond o l am making enquires to ask for the letter from my previous employer:a bank too make we dey learn from each other
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Do Nigerian banks actually give this letter of reference to their current staff at all. For ex staff, I think they do. For bankers in the house,my advice is to pally up with a supervisor who can write one for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
You are welcome. Is it cheaper than the others? smiley

[quote author=Demiyike post=50488718][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adlib007(f): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
You can get it addressed to

Centralized Intake Office, IRCC
Sydney, Nova Scotia,
Canada.

I hope that helps

dannio:

Abeg make somebody respond o l am making enquires to ask for the letter from my previous employer:a bank too make we dey learn from each other
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Test report form
Fusion23:

thanks vcole please what is trf
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adlib007(f): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2016

Sydney, Nova Scotia,
Canada.

I hope that helps

ajiifixing:
Hello All,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Adlib007:

Sydney, Nova Scotia,
Canada.

I hope that helps

Thanks Adlib007
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Doggys:
Hello House. My sinp application is ready,but I was hoping for ee. Now that oid is open,can I apply to it and have my application processed on time? I read in another forum that oid is paper based,don't know how true that is? But when I went to Saskatchewan site,I saw the difference in processing time between oid and ee to be about 2 months. Pls people who have done oid,can u confirm for us.@jesusdway
The OID like you heard is paper based. When you go to apply online at the Saskatchewan page you should select that you are not in the CIC Express entry pool to make an OID application. After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation mail from government of Saskatchewan. They will review your application for completeness and also check your eligibility. if anything is missing from your application it would be rejected and you will be sent another mail telling you what was missing in your application and how you can re-apply correctly next time. If your application is complete and you are eligible you should get your nomination accepted within the processing time of 4.5months. Then you will be directed to IRCC at Nova Scotia where you will be asked to submit your visa application.

It's another valid route of getting PR visa just like express entry although it may take a little longer. I'd say u can work on both at the same time and pick whichever works out first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by uzoexcel(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Noted!!!!

Bumdesh:

I hv mentioned this thing earlier on this trend there is no harm in doing the two evaluation many people's application hv been thrown out and the Visa officer signed incomplete documentation. Even wen you get to Canada the same report will be useful to you wen ur at interview n applications to say ur educationsssss hv been assessed n equivalent to a Canadian

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.