Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2600476 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
temitope06:
Pls can someone help explain the workings of gift deed as POF. Can it be paid one time into my account and how long must it be there before submitting as POF, and any other info about it pls. Cheers

This has already been discussed on this thread. Look out for previous posts of dupyshoo. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
malel1:
Pls has anybody used Attorney...

Why use an agent when you can do it yourself with the vast amount information on this thread? angry

Dedicate just one day to read the whole thread and thank me later...unless you have lots of money to spare cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by segbas(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
He is very genuine, but my question is why using them, when you will still be the one to provide all the required document, you will just pay them for nothing and also delay your application.

as advised earlier, find a day to read from page 0 of this thread. and you will become David Cohen of Nigeria..... lol

malel1:
Pls has anybody used Attorney

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Larrydamsel: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Kindly assist pls. Which section of the SINP EE application form am I to upload my IELTS and that of my spouse. Is there section to also fill and attach my WAEC details? Thanks for prompt response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2016
Please, what is the NOC Code for someone with experience in Funds Transfer unit in a bank
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by opemson: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
kindly put me through on how you got unilag to send your transcript to WES. i went through hell the last time i wanted them help me send to a college for a postgraduate program.
ray78:
Very informative thread,i wish i had followed it earlier.I'm interested in the Express Entry migration scheme-i'm single 29 years old,i have a WES for my Unilag Bsc and currently awaiting a WES for my UK masters.I have 4 years 8 months work experience and an additional one year from my NYSC.I took the IELTS last year and scored L 7.5 R 8.5 S 8.5 W 6.5 Overall band 8. I was feeling good with my ielts score but im just finding out that my Listening and Writing score should be higher?Is it too late to request a remark? Do the ielts examiners mark more favorably if you dont indicate you're a CIC applicant?
What will be my current CRS points?Do i stand a chance for an ITA?
Appreciate any advice/commentary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=Beem4cupid post=50807691]Please, what is the NOC Code for someone with experience in Funds Transfer unit in a bank[/quote

Please help answer this question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by teefinix: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hello peeps..pls I intend to use IQAS...buy am yet to collect my certificate from my school as the school is even on strike at d moment...pls can I submit my notification of result? Or is there any other assessment coy that accepts notification of results instead of the real certificate....

Waiting for your usual prompt responses.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by teefinix: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2016
Still need your answers....thanks

teefinix:
Hello peeps..pls I intend to use IQAS...buy am yet to collect my certificate from my school as the school is even on strike at d moment...pls can I submit my notification of result? Or is there any other assessment coy that accepts notification of results instead of the real certificate....

Waiting for your usual prompt responses.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajeleseujn(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2016
catalano:

Hi,
please can you help with one of d site.
have a good day. samuu1125@gmail.com

Me too sir.
ajele_seun@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajeleseujn(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
zandora:

Please see below.

1 $11,931
2 $14,853
3 $18,260
4 $22,170
5 $25,145
6 $28,359
7 or more $31,574

Therefore for a single applicant you need $11,931 Canadian which is equivalent to N1,779,260 as at today's exchange rate. You need to show 6 months bank statement but the money doesn't need to be in your account for the full 6 months. However any large inflow into your account within the 6 months needs to be explained and backed up by the proper documentation, therefore it's advisable for the funds to be in your account for the full 6 months to avoid complications.

Should the fund have to necessarily be in my account? What if I'm making use of a sponsor?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajeleseujn(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good afternoon house,

Pls house, can I send my transcript to WES by myself, or it must be strictly from school? Though I have one that I intend to use for my masters but got busted along the way. So I'm thinking if I can make use of that or request for a new one.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ennyo: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
ajeleseujn:
Good afternoon house,

Pls house, can I send my transcript to WES by myself, or it must be strictly from school? Though I have one that I intend to use for my masters but got busted along the way. So I'm thinking if I can make use of that or request for a new one.

Thanks.

It can only be sent by UR SCHOOL TO WES.
Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olajide21: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good day all. Been wondering if anyone from Nigeria (full blooded) without ties with Canada won the FSWP.?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
40manlappy:

Why use an agent when you can do it yourself with the vast amount information on this thread? angry

Dedicate just one day to read the whole thread and thank me later...unless you have lots of money to spare cheesy

But you will always need an agent when you dont have the money to prove financial sustainability
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Can you please explain more in details what you mean by "financial sustainability"?

nairalandbuzz:

But you will always need an agent when you dont have the money to prove financial sustainability
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
There are a lot of people in this category. You don't need any tie to qualify.

olajide21:
Good day all. Been wondering if anyone from Nigeria (full blooded) without ties with Canada won the FSWP.?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by monique2002(f): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
ama4god:

@monique2002, thanks for the response. Pls what do you suggest i do? I sincerely want to start off the process immediately.

I think you should use WES, they are taking a bit longer these days, but at least the school is familiar with them.. But you should go to xams nd records when they need confirmation though, to make the process faster
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
Can you please explain more in details what you mean by "financial sustainability"?

To prove you have like 5 million in your account... that will sustain you... You can get all info here but you will surely need an agent to do the runs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Are you suggesting you need an agent to falsify bank account statements for you? If yes, then you are on your own. If you are planning to do that, just remember you will be banned if caught.

nairalandbuzz:

To prove you have like 5 million in your account... that will sustain you... You can get all info here but you will surely need an agent to do the runs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
Are you suggesting you need an agent to falsify bank account statements for you? If yes, then you are on your own. If you are planning to do that, just remember you will be banned if caught.

Not do falsify bank statement... But there is a way they do it na... or which other way apart from saving it urself?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by livchi: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
hope i can send my transcript to wes before payment? must be payment be made sending it in the first place??

please i need an urgent reply.

which bank card can take up 350cad presently.

urgent help pls....

i want to send this transcript now that i find myself near my school and later make the payment in 2weeks time when am back to lagos

urgent reply pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Larrydamsel: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
It's possible, just that yyou won't have reference number yet and they won't alert you or process it when received
livchi:
hope i can send my transcript to wes before payment? must be payment be made sending it in the first place??

urgent help pls....

i want to send this transcript now that i find myself near my school and later make the payment in 2weeks time when am back to lagos

urgent reply pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Larrydamsel: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
You can use any bank card that you've activated for online transaction before but you've got to have more than the $350c cos of bank charges
livchi:

urgent help pls....

urgent reply pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by homies100: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hello the gurus in the house
I need to know which way to start with my application, I have HND in microbiology and presently working, I need to know how to start my process of moving to Canada. Thanks in anticipation 4 ur response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
livchi:

urgent help pls....

urgent reply pls
No Naira dominated card can be used pay 4 WES.Ur best bet is to get someone in the US or UK make the payment wt their card,then u pay back into their Naija card in naira.
Sending your transcript wtout your reference code is risky,WES takes no responsibility of such deliveries.Its safer you pay WES first,so you don't end up paying twice for your transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by coolhayor: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
temitope06:
Pls can someone help explain the workings of gift deed as POF. Can it be paid one time into my account and how long must it be there before submitting as POF, and any other info about it pls. Cheers

Pls can someone help answer dis question frm temitope06. U will b saving lives. Thx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
coolhayor:

Pls can someone help answer dis question frm temitope06. U will b saving lives. Thx

As noted earlier, this question has already been answered on this thread. There is little benefit in repeating questions that have already been dealt with; they tend to crowd out other important questions/issues.

Let us make effort to read through to avoid needless repetition. I will attempt to search for an answer given by dupyshoo recently. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajeleseujn(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ennyo:

It can only be sent by UR SCHOOL TO WES.
Hope this helps.

Absolutely, thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.