Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2602521 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by primeson1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
showerses:
8 what? are you for real shocked and they stated 20 business days on their website or was there any issue cos am so scared here now

Sure there was an issue with one of my schools, they didn't see WES correspondence. It took like 3 months before it could be resolved.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kemmytino(f): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2016
Beyunce: I did the EE but had a score of 418. Should I go the PNP route? If yes, how do I go about it. Also my hubby has not done ielts or Wes. Kindly advise. Cc Dannio, Justwise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Q life, the children's and consultants practice in VI and Ikoyi respectively in order of affordability for Lagos approved centres.
Ruby31:
Hello everyone,

Please anyone know the designated hospitals to use for medicals?

Any recommendations as to the most affordable will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2016
kemmytino:
Beyunce: I did the EE but had a score of 418. Should I go the PNP route? If yes, how do I go about it. Also my hubby has not done ielts or Wes. Kindly advise. Cc Dannio, Justwise
It may sound cliche but please go back to the beginning of this thread and read. All the steps were clearly outlined and explained right from the beginning and if you read just a bit, you would get a hang of what you're supposed to do.
You'll also have more informed questions to ask as regards your unique circumstance after reading.
It is a bit funny when matters that have been discussed over and over on the thread have to be revisited again and again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kemmytino(f): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Thanks vcole, I did read from beginning tho not all pages that was how I was able to DIY to this point. Kindly advise based on the uniqueness of my circumstance if I shd go the pnp route or ask hubby to do wes and ielts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Larrydamsel: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
kemmytino:
Thanks vcole, I did read from beginning tho not all pages that was how I was able to DIY to this point. Kindly advise based on the uniqueness of my circumstance if I shd go the pnp route or ask hubby to do wes and ielts
If you're waiting for ITA with 418, it might take you a long wait but I'll advice you go through the websites of the provinces that gives nomination e.g Saskatchewan which has been the most issuer of nomination of late, Manitoba, nova scotia etc. Check this sites with your credential and see if you qualify for any. I hope this help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by humbleosazee: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
I need urgent reply, if i am applying through province. Do i need WES and is my IELTS ok? speaking 7.5, writing 7.0, listening 5.0 and reading 5.5 total 6.5. someone should help me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
humbleosazee:
I need urgent reply, if i am applying through province. Do i need WES and is my IELTS ok? speaking 7.5, writing 7.0, listening 5.0 and reading 5.5 total 6.5. someone should help me.
with this result you do not qualify for Express Entry. You need 6.0 on each part of the general ietls exam. Wes is also needed for express entry profile. The only option I see you having with this result is; Saskatchewan oid category,which is a paper application.this means, if nominated you will submit your application via paper to cic and processing your pr application will take a little over a year. I will say re-take your ielts so you have options with other provinces, just in case your Noc is not on Saskatchewan OID list.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by humbleosazee: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
beyunce:

with this result you do not qualify for Express Entry. You need 6.0 on each part of the general ietls exam. Wes is also needed for express entry profile. The only option I see you having with this result is; Saskatchewan oid category,which is a paper application.this means, if nominated you will submit your application via paper to cic and processing your pr application will take a little over a year. I will say re-take your ielts so you have options with other provinces, just in case your Noc is not on Saskatchewan OID list.

thanks for your reply, what about manitoba?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
humbleosazee:

thanks for your reply, what about manitoba?
I have no idea about Manitoba.I encourage you to google search their requirements. unless someone here knows a thing or two about their process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 12:53am On Dec 11, 2016
I requested for an EOR since 7th September......I am yet to get a result.
Has anyone else had this type of problem? What could be the matter??.
I have written a complaint mail to Lagos and got a reply promising an update latest last thursday. The update never came. What else should I do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by teehey: 2:13am On Dec 11, 2016
helo house, please how do i update my child details on express entry profile. is there form for children that one needs to fill. please i need ur urgent response. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iykedpetes(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2016
please anyone in the house should explain to me how to go about the PNP route, i made use of the CRS calculator my score was 411.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by showerses: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oh ok i for say because it was a very long time
primeson1:

Sure there was an issue with one of my schools, they didn't see WES correspondence. It took like 3 months before it could be resolved.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mamalaj(f): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
ugoiyke79e:
I requested for an EOR since 7th September......I am yet to get a result.
Has anyone else had this type of problem? What could be the matter??.
I have written a complaint mail to Lagos and got a reply promising an update latest last thursday. The update never came. What else should I do

Same thing happened to my hubby, it took a really long time, since august 31st. result came out last week. Keep reminding them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yody: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chai!!!!
Hello house, please please and please, i have read this thread from page 0 to 220( though skipped some parts)
I still dont understand all of these.
I beg you all to come to my rescue, no insult please, i swear i no understand.
I am married with two kids, am a microbiologist with 2 years working experience, husband is a medical doctor with 5 years experience (plus housemanship).
Our age group falls between the range 18-35. Husband does not want to write the canadian board exam for now cos of the cost and some other factors.
My questions:
* Is there any other route he can take with his certificate? Maybe a health officer, or something sha, not as a doctor per say
* can i also be the primary applicant?
* what are our chances
Note that we have not written english exam
Please try explain to me. From the begining of thr thread i saw that we need atleast 67, later i started seeing 364,475,456 and so on
Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 2:56am On Dec 12, 2016
mamalaj:

Same thing happened to my hubby, it took a really long time, since august 31st. result came out last week. Keep reminding them.

Thanks @ mamalaj. I hope it was upgraded after his long wait?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Saturi: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2016
Hello House,

I have registered for Job bank with my assigned job seeker validation code and EE profile number but it's still showing ''pending'' in my express entry profile. What could be the reason for this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Saturi:
Hello House,

I have registered for Job bank with my assigned job seeker validation code and EE profile number but it's still showing ''pending'' in my express entry profile. What could be the reason for this.
Give it 24hours to update. Might take up to 48hours sometimes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
I have no idea on how it works with health professionals but you can be the primary applicant. However you're chances would be higher with 3 years or more experience.
Use this link to have an idea of what your CRS score would be.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

PS: The primary applicants IELTS has to be at least 8/7/7/7 in L/R/S/W

Use this to check out the draws in the past
http://moving2canada.com/immigration-to-canada/express-entry-draw/

If your CRS score is not high enough then you should look into provincial nominee program

Hope I was able to help a little. All the best
yody:
Chai!!!!
Hello house, please please and please, i have read this thread from page 0 to 220( though skipped some parts)
I am married with two kids, am a microbiologist with 2 years working experience, husband is a medical doctor with 5 years experience (plus housemanship).
Our age group falls between the range 18-35. Husband does not want to write the canadian board exam for now cos of the cost and some other factors.
My questions:
* Is there any other route he can take with his certificate? Maybe a health officer, or something sha, not as a doctor per say
* what are our chances
Please try explain to me. From the begining of thr thread i saw that we need atleast 67, later i started seeing 364,475,456 and so on
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please on the crs calculator my score is 467 but on the profile i created my total score is 442(25marks less)
Kindly assist.
I guess there is something im not doing right.
Im I suppose to gain point for CRS skill tranferability-certification of qualification cos i got 0.
Please help is really fustrating.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please has anyone calculated one score on crs calculator and get something else after creating express entry profile.
Please kindly assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rago(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
ddu:

Visa Office
High Commission of Canada
P.O.Box 1639,
42, Independence Avenue
Accra, Ghana.

Email me here sir
ronnydean66@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2016
He my people,
So ive created my express entry how do i ceate the Job bank someone should please guide me on how to do it.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2016
If your crs (maximum possible) is 418, then your spouse has the possibility of adding an extra 30 points - 20 for language if he scores the highest possible on ielts and 10 if he has a masters or first professional degree. That brings your crs to a maximum possible of 448 which is still low as over the past 24 months since express entry began, lowest crs draw score has been 450.
I promise that if you do read page 0-20 properly you would get a better undertsanding. Zandora broke down the entire process stage by stage. This is a DIY thread and sometimes people do get tired of repeating answers over and over.
kemmytino:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by omoba26: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello Great minds, Please i am doing SINP, Please there is a part that settlement plan is needed. Does anyone have idea of this? if there is a format please let me know.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
You should have received a message in your myCIC profile. Once you click on the message, you will be able to download the pdf document attached to the message. The document contains details on how you can create a job bank profile
specrealq:
He my people, So ive created my express entry how do i ceate the Job bank someone should please guide me on how to do it.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
I believe by tomorrow, this thread would come back to life again...

All the best everyone!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Based on the little information you provided, your husband will be better off as the primary applicant.

He does not need to do any exam yet but he will need to do it if you decide to relocate to Canada after PPR. The medical doctors in the house that have gone through the process should be able to explain better.

67/100 is the first criteria called "eligibility test". Before you can even create a profile, you have to pass the eligibility test. Once you have passed the eligibility test and have created a profile in the express entry pool, you will be assigned a "CRS" score.

The CRS score is based on the details you included in the profile and the maximum score you can get is 1200. Every fortnight, draws are made based on a particular cut-off. Profiles in the pool with CRS scores equal to or above the cut-off will be invited to submit their applications. Currently, if your score is not up to 450, you have little or no chance of being invited to apply

yody:
Chai!!!!
My questions:
* what are our chances
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
lol. I have never seen a thread this boring before. I think it is because of the difficulty in achieving 450 CRS score. So, a lot of people have given up and gone to Australia PR thread.

boldinc:
I believe by tomorrow, this thread would come back to life again...

All the best everyone!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
omoba26:
Hello Great minds, Please i am doing SINP, Please there is a part that settlement plan is needed. Does anyone have idea of this? if there is a format please let me know.

Is the SINP – Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-category- open?
or is it the OID.

Kindly respond please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by omoba26: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
ajiifixing:

Is the SINP – Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-category- open?
or is it the OID.

Kindly respond please

No not yet open. I already have an account and have attached all documents. once open, i submit.

I only need to know the format of the settlement plan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.