Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,277 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598741 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
dannio:

Now who are the designated employers

Good question! Let's have answers pouring in cheesy

@00DE00, deltadeltadelta

Kindly sheathe your swords. Let maturity and peace reign please. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deltadeltadelta: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
I email embassies directly whenever I need answers to immigration questions and they always answer me and in most cases, people gave wrong information! What works for A does not always work for B! I am in support of people helping others and sharing experiences.

40manlappy:

Good question! Let's have answers pouring in cheesy

@00DE00, deltadeltadelta

Kindly sheathe your swords. Let maturity and peace reign please. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TimTam2014: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hello everyone...@dupyshoo and all the gurus in d house...I have done my IELTS but not d ECA..I just sent my docs to IQAS. I just want to know if I should create my profile now and enter the pool cos I knw my MBA will definitely be equivalent to Masters level degree on CIC. The ECA won't be ready till next month. But the way the score of the draw is reducing per week is it advisable to enter the pool with my IELTS and choose Master for ECA or I should wait till next month when the ECA will be ready. My spouse is yet to set for IELTS as well. Without any input from him my score is 409 but with Bae's IELTS (assuming maximum points in all categories)my CRS score should be 429 or there about....kindly help....don't want to miss this opportunity... I just feel the draw might down to 400.....if I m not in d pool then na yawa be that....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e2: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
drhopeful:
Thanks. I will hold on till the last week or so but it will be close to the time my Naija PCC would be expiring.

On the TRF number, I am not sure what constitutes a minor or major change. The change was with the year. So instead of 16...., I wrote 17... So what do you guys think?

In creating another EE profile, can I use the same email address as current profile? I am asking because all my docs carry my current email address.

use another email......put in d correct details and hope to get another ITA in d coming draw......and then decline d first ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by alt3r3g0: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
drhopeful:
Thanks but it's just so scary declining ITA for just that reason. What if the cut off scores go above my score all of a sudden?

cc vcole, dupyshoo, etc

A bird in hand.... you can create another profile, wait until the second profile gets an ITA before declining the one with errors.

To the best of my knowledge, its after you have submitted and paid for eapr that your profile gets locked and you are assesed based on the docs you submit to back up that profile.

Personally i think you can just edit the TRF number on the profile itself.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
I don't think you should decline your ITA because of the mistake in your TRF reference number. You don't even need a LOE. Just correct it in your application and move on. I made a mistake in my job title before ITA. I just corrected it after ITA without any LOE and there was no issue.

Beem4cupid has explained how you should go about FBI PCC.

drhopeful:
Thanks but it's just so scary declining ITA for just that reason. What if the cut off scores go above my score all of a sudden?

cc vcole, dupyshoo, etc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
@deltadeltadelta

The least you can do to placate dupyshoo and other members that you have insulted is an apology or a retraction. The kind of language that you are using and the attitude that you have displayed is not welcome on this thread.

cc: justwise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
You can't enter the pool without your ECA reference number. Just exercise patience and wait for your ECA & spouse IELTS.

TimTam2014:
Hello everyone...@dupyshoo and all the gurus in d house...I have done my IELTS but not d ECA..I just sent my docs to IQAS. I just want to know if I should create my profile now and enter the pool cos I knw my MBA will definitely be equivalent to Masters level degree on CIC. The ECA won't be ready till next month. But the way the score of the draw is reducing per week is it advisable to enter the pool with my IELTS and choose Master for ECA or I should wait till next month when the ECA will be ready. My spouse is yet to set for IELTS as well. Without any input from him my score is 409 but with Bae's IELTS (assuming maximum points in all categories)my CRS score should be 429 or there about....kindly help....don't want to miss this opportunity... I just feel the draw might down to 400.....if I m not in d pool then na yawa be that....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TimTam2014: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
@dupyshoo...thks...hopefully I ll be in d pool before it gets to my CRS score...
Also....just ignore that guy...silence is d best answer for someone like him...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deltadeltadelta: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
No, I will not apologise to people who make wrong assumptions about other people and say rubbish because they cant be bothered to read carefully! They deserved an equal dose of their medicine.

40manlappy:
@deltadeltadelta

The least you can do to placate dupyshoo and other members that you have insulted is an apology or a retraction. The kind of language that you are using and the attitude that you have displayed is not welcome on this thread.

cc: justwise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adrianbuwan: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Thanks so much.

uote author=Adiahabasi post=53602739]U can send by courier, or a cheaper and faster way is to send the soft copy to anyone you know in Canada, and then they print, address and send to WES. Costs 3CAD,and it'll get to WES within in 3-4days.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
deltadeltadelta:
My employer in UK said the same thing to me!

was your job a full time job ? or it was an agency. Personally i think getting this references is your right . If you worked there, the CIC format is not out of this world. Just your Position/Job Title , number of hours you worked weekly or daily , salary and so on..nothing special at all.

My advise to people in this category is to persist a bit , and if nothing changes get the best they can give you and do some form of letter of explanation. Like for me I was so lucky i even used nysc experience, there was no stamp but it was a letter head paper . I asked for my supervisors complimentary card . And I attached it to the reference letter , After getting my visa I found out cic did not contact any of my supervisor ..as long as the story you are telling makes sense. dont say u are an IT consultant and the job duties looks like a Network engineer just some added advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by richieadeolu: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Deltadeltadelta, you have to take it easy, as it has be said your attacks on members that have been helpful and still helpful even when they don't need to is not acceptable here. If you can't help other members or share your experience, you don't have to post here.. .... There is no point trying to gain cheap popularity. #fact.

deltadeltadelta:
No, I will not apologise to people who make wrong assumptions about other people and say rubbish because they cant be bothered to read carefully! They deserved an equal dose of their medicine.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dewys1: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
boldinc:
I used WES and got everything done not more than a month...
Greetings. Kindly direct me on how to go about WES to get your kind of speedy delivery. I want to evaluate MSC for UNILAG (myself) and BSC UNILAG for spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dewys1: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Greetings. Kindly direct me on how to go about WES to get your kind of speedy delivery. I want to evaluate MSC for UNILAG (myself) and BSC UNILAG for spouse.
boldinc:
I used WES and got everything done not more than a month...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by byskoye: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
byskoye:
@omotoprecious.hello
congrats once again.
please reply with ur time line stating when medical was passed.please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deltadeltadelta: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
It was a full time job, not an agency! I think the HR advisor I spoke with quoted their company policy or UK labour policy, I really cannot remember. I will call them again this week or email the guy who managed me when I was there because it could be that the advisor is lazy and wanted to avoid doing the work. I was given a soft copy of my employment contract but cannot remember where I put it. The reference did not include salary and duties performed.

Fusion23:

was your job a full time job ? or it was an agency. Personally i think getting this references is your right . If you worked there, the CIC format is not out of this world. Just your Position/Job Title , number of hours you worked weekly or daily , salary and so on..nothing special at all.

My advise to people in this category is to persist a bit , and if nothing changes get the best they can give you and do some form of letter of explanation. Like for me I was so lucky i even used nysc experience, there was no stamp but it was a letter head paper . I asked for my supervisors complimentary card . And I attached it to the reference letter , After getting my visa I found out cic did not contact any of my supervisor ..as long as the story you are telling makes sense. dont say u are an IT consultant and the job duties looks like a Network engineer just some added advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
drhopeful:

cc vcole, dupyshoo, etc
What if they refuse u? Time and cash gone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
deltadeltadelta:
I visit Nigeria at most twice a year because I have "familique" there."Take a break" would have been aappropriate though I do not see any thing bad in what you wrote.

What's ur stress? Come and live in Nigeria!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by drhopeful: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
ugoiyke79e2:

use another email......put in d correct details and hope to get another ITA in d coming draw......and then decline d first ITA
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by FSOFF: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
esosa4real:

Thanks jawe, trip was good.

Yes oh ITA tomorrow by Gods grace...infact as I landed, I have hit the ground running as regards preparing remaining documents. Abeg I get some few questions oh grin.

1. I have confirmed that KSA banks don't issue any bank letters in CIC's format oh. can I employ the method of getting a 6-months statement of account and see how I can get their normal letter of reference? In that case, what's the right CIC address to write?

2. Based on 1 above will I have to also explain the bank situation in the LOE?

3. My ubth reference letter carries job title of "Medical house officer" but in EE, I had since written "Medical Doctor". Hope that wont be a problem? although the job descriptions are on point.

@esosa4real: do you mind sharing a copy of your ubth reference letter, let me see how the job description was written. OAUTHC have some issues with that, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by drhopeful: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
dupyshoo:
I don't think you should decline your ITA because of the mistake in your TRF reference number. You don't even need a LOE. Just correct it in your application and move on. I made a mistake in my job title before ITA. I just corrected it after ITA without any LOE and there was no issue.

Beem4cupid has explained how you should go about FBI PCC.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by drhopeful: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
alt3r3g0:

A bird in hand.... you can create another profile, wait until the second profile gets an ITA before declining the one with errors.

To the best of my knowledge, its after you have submitted and paid for eapr that your profile gets locked and you are assesed based on the docs you submit to back up that profile.

Personally i think you can just edit the TRF number on the profile itself.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by britiko: 5:47am On Feb 12, 2017
Hello everyone, please I need clarification on reference letters for PR submission.

Is an applicant supposed to provide reference letters for all job positions stated in the work history in the last ten years ( irrespective of the noc code i.e 0,A,B,C or D) or for just the qualifying job.(with noc code 0, A or B) ?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 6:26am On Feb 12, 2017
britiko:
Hello everyone, please I need clarification on reference letters for PR submission.

Is an applicant supposed to provide reference letters for all job positions stated in the work history in the last ten years ( irrespective of the noc code i.e 0,A,B,C or D) or for just the qualifying job.(with noc code 0, A or B) ?
Thank you.

noooo when you are get your ITA , you will see the references you need to upload , just the ones u got points for..its a point based system.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 12, 2017
Hello Everyone, My name is 5Kay and I'm a delighted newbie on Nairaland. I'm privileged being fed with useful information onhere, I had to join so i can share when and where necessary and ask questions too. I must say people; this forum is like a family having a conversation.
To those who take time to address other people's concerns, God will continuously address your concerns too.
Plenty thank you to everyone. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hallly: 7:02am On Feb 12, 2017
I don't think such a minor change can affect your application. You should just correct the number in your PR application. As long as the IELTS was written before your ITA date.

drhopeful:
Hello house.... I am new to this thread but not new to Nairaland. Wonderful work you all are doing here. My profile....

WES evaluation - October 2015 (process lasted about 2 months)
Spouse's WES evaluation - September 2016 (process lasted 1 whole year, extremely enervating, some naija schools are just shit sha)
IELTS Test - Jan 7, 2017 (Results out Jan 20, 2017) Me - LRSW 9,8.5,8,7 (I ran out of time in the writing section, felt so terrible); Spouse - LRSW 8,8.5,9,7.5
Express Entry Profile created - Jan 20, 2017 (no waste of time), CRS 466
ITA Received - Jan 25, 2017

I thought I had everything under control but just realized I need US police certificate because I have exceeded the 6month cumulative threshold since I started visiting the US 7 years ago. I have applied but I understand it will take 12-14 weeks. I am so angry because I never knew this requirement of 'cumulative stay beyond 6 months.' I had my UK police certificate before I even wrote my IELTS and thought I was covered.

Has anyone received PPR with LOE and evidence of application for US police certificate? Secondly, I made a mistake in IELTS TRF number in my EE profile. Can that lead to a rejection with an LOE explaining that it was just a mistake? Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.