Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598954 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olajide21: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello good people in the house. Does anyone know a reliable person that can assist me in getting MBA transcript from Lautech?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
olajide21:
Hello good people in the house. Does anyone know a reliable person that can assist me in getting MBA transcript from Lautech?

Mine was dispatched to IQAS yesterday but I had to personally visit the PG school. You don't have time to go there at all? I think you should find time to go. I applied on Friday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chinnie4Jesus: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hi guys, please for those that have received ITA, can one edit after ITA. What you are editing here is the Passport, you need to change to a new Passport. Please it is possible?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by samnijazz: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Good day all, please my spouse's Intl Passport has her maiden surname on it and I just received ITA yesterday, Can I continue the PR application with her maiden surname or use my own surname?

All her cress and passport has maiden Surname

I await your reply, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by YerYer: 4:48am On Feb 24, 2017
Garykasparov:

Answers are within

Much thanks Garykasparov, will follow your advice and please don't shy away if I ask more questions later. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kathyjex: 5:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Hi team my IELTS result came out today and I am disappointed. SLWR 7.5,8.5,6,7. The writing dropped my score. Apparently it's one of the subjective ones. Don't know what to do? I would have been on CRS of 448 if I had 7 in writing. Please do you think I should apply for remark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 6:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Kathyjex:
Hi team my IELTS result came out today and I am disappointed. SLWR 7.5,8.5,6,7. The writing dropped my score. Apparently it's one of the subjective ones. Don't know what to do? I would have been on CRS of 448 if I had 7 in writing. Please do you think I should apply for remark?

If you are very confident about your Writing and you have about 15k to spare, then you can apply for a remark. You can confirm the current information on the British Council/IELTS website.

However, from what I have seen and read so far, most remarks then to give additional 0.5 at best.

So check the CRS Tool and see if an additional 0.5 to your Writing score will add to your CRS score. If otherwise, please retake the test and focus more on your weaker parts. All the best.

cc: Garykasparov, dupyshoo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2017
Congrats! Could you pls share your timeline from getting in the pool? And also challenges faced plus extra documents requested... Thanks

ssemire:
Hello house.

I'm a very silent observer on this thread. However, I will like to share the good news that I've landed in Canada. From ITA to PPR took 9 months.

It is better to ensure you block all avenues for more documents request by providing all upfront. That way, your application will not be abandoned.

All the best to all that have received ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2017
Fill the form with her names as they are on her international passport...

samnijazz:
Good day all, please my spouse's Intl Passport has her maiden surname on it and I just received ITA yesterday, Can I continue the PR application with her maiden surname or use my own surname?

All her cress and passport has maiden Surname

I await your reply, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2017
I experienced it too... In fact, noticed all I imputed in the form had cleared. Not sure why... Maybe the upgrade they did recently.

Went back to normal after a while tho, so keep trying.

crystalmar:
Dear House,

Thanks for all the support here so far.

I got an ITA.

Started completing the forms and now I have a problem. A pop up saying "appendGrid does not initialized" error.

I have looked online and did not get much help.

I have tried Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Safari browsers to no avail.

I have cleared browsing histories and cache. I have even reinstalled these softwares still no way.

Any other person experiencing this problem? The only other culprit I can think of is Slow Internet. Could this be the cause? I am in a location with limited access to regular network. Depending solely on wifi.

Thanks for the help.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2017
@boldinc i asked aquestion yesterday , still expecting a reply . thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2017
hello all, i got my results today LRWS 8.5,7.5,7,8.0. I disappointed especially with the reading because i felt like i had a very good test. i dont know if am patient enough to ask for a remark . however with this result i stand a chance to get 453. my ECA is however still pending no thanks to my school. gosh am so nervous. i hope to get in the pool by march. God will give us all reasons for good news

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2017
I'm sorry... I must have missed it. Pls repost if you can. Thanks

optionese:
@boldinc i asked aquestion yesterday , still expecting a reply . thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2017
453 is a good score... No need to get a remark. Pls ps pls followup with your school and go there if you have to. You might be able to speed things up and get into the pool earlier than you think.

All the best!

optionese:
hello all, i got my results today LRWS 8.5,7.5,7,8.0. I disappointed especially with the reading because i felt like i had a very good test. i dont know if am patient enough to ask for a remark . however with this result i stand a chance to get 453. my ECA is however still pending no thanks to my school. gosh am so nervous. i hope to get in the pool by march. God will give us all reasons for good news

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2017
optionese:
@esosa4real @boldinc @iphie25
pls i have a question on the NOC
1. my current job has its main responsibilities on NOC 411, but the qualifications or employments requirements i dont have. can i put it like that? or do i have to pick the NOC that i have the job responsibilities or as to the qualifications too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2017
It's not really about the qualifications, but your main job description.

The details on your reference letter is what you should be more concerned about. Look for the NOC that fits the descriptions.

Hope this helps..

[quote author=optionese post=54006290][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2017
@boldinc ok thank you for this, i would have to chnge my NOCs then , also i have a job experience between 2012- 2014 with no pay slips . money was paid by hand. my employer would gladly give me a reference letter. my question is will they ask for bank statement to proove employment of a letter from that employer is sufficient

boldinc:
It's not really about the qualifications, but your main job description.

The details on your reference letter is what you should be more concerned about. Look for the NOC that fits the descriptions.

Hope this helps..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2017
Payslips are optional and reference letter is sufficient enough for proof of employment...

optionese:
@boldinc ok thank you for this, i would have to chnge my NOCs then , also i have a job experience between 2012- 2014 with no pay slips . money was paid by hand. my employer would gladly give me a reference letter. my question is will they ask for bank statement to proove employment of a letter from that employer is sufficient

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by HTC2017: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Wow! Nice scores.

I guess this is your first time...and you smashed it.

Don't say you're disappointed at all--you killed the Listening part which can be dicey at times and your scores are very good, if you ask me. Congrats! (Please what material did you use for Listening oooooooooooooo)

optionese:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by molly14: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2017
Good day all

Pls can some1 assist. I beg is it necessary to submit statement of account when using fixed deposit as POF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2017
molly14:
Good day all

Pls can some1 assist. I beg is it necessary to submit statement of account when using fixed deposit as POF?
No it isnt. you can attach a gift deed if the funds are a gift.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2017
Yes it is, especially if the fixed deposit is not up to 6 months. They will want to see the account you transferred the funds you fixed from. Also, if you are currently employed, it is ideal to show your salary account.

molly14:
Good day all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by molly14: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2017
dupyshoo:
Yes it is, especially if the fixed deposit is not up to 6 months. They will want to see the account you transferred the funds you fixed from. Also, if you are currently emploeyed, it is ideal to show your salary account.

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chinnie4Jesus: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2017
dupyshoo, pls I need you to help me with this. My husband's passport has expired, but he is in the process of getting another one. They are saying it could take up to 2weeks or 3weeks. My question is, the id column does not recognize his id anymore because it has expired, can I extend? ( we are hoping to get ITA by the next draw) when we eventually get the new passport, can I edit and put in the correct details on the new passport. This particular position is beyond ones control as the passport office keeps claiming they do not have booklets. Please can you advice me. He is the principal applicant. Thanks... boldinc please can you come in here too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by coolhayor: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Hello seniors,

Pls for those who have filled the post-ITA forms and gotten PPR. I want to fill my wife's NYSC in her personal details but i am confused whether to put it under government activity or Employment.

I am afraid of misrepresentation. I need help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2017
You can put in a future date as the expiry date of the passport, since you have plans to renew his passport soon. Once you get the new passport, you will put in the details after ITA.

Chinnie4Jesus:
dupyshoo, pls I need you to help me with this. My husband's passport has expired, but he is in the process of getting another one. They are saying it could take up to 2weeks or 3weeks. My question is, the id column does not recognize his id anymore because it has expired, can I extend? ( we are hoping to get ITA by the next draw) when we eventually get the new passport, can I edit and put in the correct details on the new passport. This particular position is beyond ones control as the passport office keeps claiming they do not have booklets. Please can you advice me. He is the principal applicant. Thanks... boldinc please can you come in here too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chinnie4Jesus: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2017
dupyshoo:
You can put in a future date as the expiry date of the passport, since you have plans to renew his passport soon. Once you get the new passport, you will put in the details after ITA.

dupyshoo:

Thanks dupyshoo, I was really worried, I thought it would pose a problem.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by browndoll: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2017
Hello everyone.
I'm a newbie here and must commend you all for being such a helpful set of people!
Congrats to all who have received their ITA .pray crs comes down to 422 real soon cheesy
Shout out to dupyshoo,boldinc,vcole etc .you guys are amazing!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olajide21: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2017
40manlappy:

Mine was dispatched to IQAS yesterday but I had to personally visit the PG school. You don't have time to go there at all? I think you should find time to go. I applied on Friday.

Thanks 40manlappy.... Unfortunately, i can't make it down there as family and work would not permit.... Do you have somebody that can be of help. i hope to use WES for mine... Would appreciate any assistance you can render.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Afamdi12: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Hello house, any update on the Ontario nomination? Anyone received a mail from them yet? Or they are yet to kick off? Someone pleaae talk to me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Temidewale: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
It's open already, I got an ITA yesterday, CRS score is 422

Afamdi12:
Hello house, any update on the Ontario nomination? Anyone received a mail from them yet? Or they are yet to kick off? Someone pleaae talk to me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by humanshado: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
@Temidewale Congrats! I also got notification of interest from Ontario yesterday with 423. One challenge I have is after opening the message I could not find a way to download it. And to apply for the nomination you will need to attach the notification of interest letter. How did you download yours?

Temidewale:
It's open already, I got an ITA yesterday, CRS score is 422

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.