Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2617069 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Please house i need urgent help.

I only just found out yesterday that i need an American FBI PCC and i read t takes 12-14 weeks to get.
My question is whats my best option? FBI has a list of agents on its site, but i dont know if this is a faster better option.
Please if you hav gotten this FBI PCC please help.
Even if i use an agent can it be expedited?
Im in Nigeria now. PLEASE HELP.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ebimarian: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2017
boldinc:
Police report you mean? Costs about N5,500 or thereabout.

Thank you very much,....can I also get it in Benin city too...Lagos is very far from where I reside
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by winter(f): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Hello all,

Please who knows which NOC is valid for Funds Transfer in a Bank?

Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 15, 2017
winter:
Hello all,

Please who knows which NOC is valid for Funds Transfer in a Bank?

Thanks for your response

what are your other job functions?Let us know everthing you did so that we can have a clear picture
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2017
1. YES
2. I think it is better you upload the LOE like a cover letter for each of the placeholders that requires it.
3. The reference letter is okay
4. You can upload the bank certificate and your statement of account
5.Your spouse work history can be moved to personal history. You are right on track

jugzy:
Hello all,

Please I have the following questions:

1. When uploading docs for pof should I also upload other supporting documents like deed of gift, tenancy agreement, property documents tht show source of fund , LOE for pof, in the POF folder?

2. I also have some areas I want to write LOE for should I merge the LOE in a single document and give each aspect clear headings?

3. I was employed with a different NOC but I have since switched departments. I have been working in the department related to the NOC I am claiming points for, for about 6 years now. I got a reference letter detailing all the units I have worked with including the ones not related to my NOC. Is this okay pls?

4. I got my bank certificate yesterday. The bank did not include credit card balance/debt as requested by CIC. I don't have a credit card though but I was wondering if CIC will accept it. All other pieces of information requested by CIC were in the bank certificate. I also have my bank statement. Should I upload the bank certificate like that?

5. I read on the thread tht I can remove my spouses's work history and include it under personal history since I'm not claiming points for it. To do this successfully, I had to click NO when asked if he has a work history. Is this ok pls?

Please excuse my plenty questions. Kindly oblige me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2017
If you are not a US citizen,it cannot be expedited. Check the procedure for the application on fbi website. I will advise that your mailing address should be a US address for quicker delivery. The one i processed took less than 8 weeks. If you dont have it atleast a week to due time for your submission, write a LOE and attach proof that you have applied,then you can raise a CSE as soon as you have it.
Ajujuju2:
Please house i need urgent help.

I only just found out yesterday that i need an American FBI PCC and i read t takes 12-14 weeks to get.
My question is whats my best option? FBI has a list of agents on its site, but i dont know if this is a faster better option.
Please if you hav gotten this FBI PCC please help.
Even if i use an agent can it be expedited?
Im in Nigeria now. PLEASE HELP.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Ask a friend in Lagos to get you the form which can be scanned to you. Do your prints and send the form, 2passport and your data page to your friend to help you process. Cheaper and faster. Alternatively,you can go through any of the police stations in Benin but it will still be sent to Lagos for processing.
ebimarian:

Thank you very much,....can I also get it in Benin city too...Lagos is very far from where I reside
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kunlewoye(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2017
Hi all,

Thanks to all who have contributed to make this thread what it is today. More grease..... wherever it's needed grin

Please I'd like to know to whom my employer needs to address the intro letter. I already got all the important details to be included from the first page of this thread.

Also noteworthy is the fact that I'll be leaving this job by the end of this month (dem don give me letter undecided ). Is there anything else I should be looking to get from my current employer towards completing this application apart from the letter?

A brief summary of the Express Entry Program is also welcome.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chinnie4Jesus: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Hi Beem4cupid, pls can you help here cos I am a bit confused. Is there any point really associated with work history of an accompanying spouse. I thought it was just the main applicants work history that matters. The only points I noticed were from my ECA and my IELTS. I put that I have some work experience and also stated it on my personal history. I thought it ddnt matter. Are you saying they will request for reference letter for that? In other words, I should remove it from my work history? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ebimarian: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Beem4cupid:
Ask a friend in Lagos to get you the form which can be scanned to you. Do your prints and send the form, 2passport and your data page to your friend to help you process. Cheaper and faster. Alternatively,you can go through any of the police stations in Benin but it will still be sent to Lagos for processing.
Thank u very much...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2017
You only get points for accompanying spouse if it is a canadian experience,if you include naija experience in work history,you wont get any point yet the check list will demand for a reference letter,that is why most people move it to personal history
Chinnie4Jesus:
Hi Beem4cupid, pls can you help here cos I am a bit confused. Is there any point really associated with work history of an accompanying spouse. I thought it was just the main applicants work history that matters. The only points I noticed were from my ECA and my IELTS. I put that I have some work experience and also stated it on my personal history. I thought it ddnt matter. Are you saying they will request for reference letter for that? In other words, I should remove it from my work history? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chinnie4Jesus: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2017
Beem4cupid:
You only get points for accompanying spouse if it is a canadian experience,if you include naija experience in work history,you wont get any point yet the check list will demand for a reference letter,that is why most people move it to personal history
. Wow!!! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by winter(f): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2017
I was in the NOC 1241 which is in the B class.
Was just redeployed to Funds Transfer so was looking for a valid NOC to update my profile.

Haven't really started full time FT duties.

dannio:

what are your other job functions?Let us know everthing you did so that we can have a clear picture
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Hi @Garykasparov,
Please can you get back to me as regards the lirs reference on lildeeqd@yahoo.com..
I pmed you like you requested but havent heard from you.
Would really appreciate your help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2017
kunlewoye:
Hi all,

Thanks to all who have contributed to make this thread what it is today. More grease..... wherever it's needed grin

Please I'd like to know to whom my employer needs to address the intro letter. I already got all the important details to be included from the first page of this thread.

Also noteworthy is the fact that I'll be leaving this job by the end of this month (dem don give me letter undecided ). Is there anything else I should be looking to get from my current employer towards completing this application apart from the letter?

A brief summary of the Express Entry Program is also welcome.

I will answer this as much as I can and to the best of my knowledge (I stand to be corrected)

Although they said a "To Whom It May Concern" will suffice, you can address your intro letter to be address below:

Federal Skilled Worker Program
Centralised Intake Office,
C/o Canadian High Commission
42, Independence Avenue,
P.O.Box 1693
Accra - Ghana

Things to get from current employer:
(1) Print out your current payslips (minimum of 6 months past)
(2) Make a copy of your staff ID card before you submit it on your last day
(3) Get the employment reference letter (which I assume you are working on already)
(4) I am also assuming you have your employment/confirmation of employment letter and any related document you were given at the start of your job. Just keep them for records...who knows.

A brief summary of the EE process/procedure is on page (0) of this thread. Once you familiarise yourself with it, then return with specific areas you need clarity on.

All the best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
I was able to get mine in 3 working days.

Just write a letter to Director of Admin/Hr stating all the CIC requirements and submit.

Call back in 3 days and BOOM! its ready

deeore:
Hi @Garykasparov,
Please can you get back to me as regards the lirs reference on lildeeqd@yahoo.com..
I pmed you like you requested but havent heard from you.
Would really appreciate your help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Intrepid01:

Bros pls, kindly help a confused brother.

I have looked through the initial pages thinking I could get a detailed step by step information about the application from A to Z.

But the more I check, the more confused I get. can you pls explain the step by step detail of applying through express entry.

I found out that one of the first things to do is..IELTS. I just registered for that and should be writing the test next month.

Please help a confused brother.

Lemme know ur details, work experience, age, education, marital status etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lastimmigrant: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hi friends,

I'm here with a friend who is a bit confused regarding bank statements and certification letter.

Her POF amount is complete at the moment for a single applicant, 1/3 of it was a gift. But her savings account shows an active inflow and outflow of funds in the past 9 months. A few lump sums(nothing more than 550k+) received and withdrawals of almost similar amounts(300k+) within the last 6 months. The POF was initially complete even before she started thinking of CA...but its been going off and on but at the moment its complete now and won't be touched. The lump sums were from online investments and small jobs here and there...no proof to show the source except for the 1/3 percentage of POF as gift deed. She legally worked hard and it's her own money not borrowed or anything. We have just calculated now and the average bank balance for 6 months is only 55% of the POF required of a single applicant. She is my best friend and i want her to come with me to Canada. Will she get rejected because of this?

Please, what do you suggest she does in this case? Will she need to open a fixed deposit or...?

Also, her gift deed is from her mummy. Should the gift deed include the Ottawa Canada Address or it only needs to be notarized by a notary public?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
sammyacbxyz:
I was able to get mine in 3 working days.

Just write a letter to Director of Admin/Hr stating all the CIC requirements and submit.

Call back in 3 days and BOOM! its ready

Tanx for your response... My issue is the job duties... Was the job dutie peculiar to the unit you are in or is there a general job duty as a tax administrator
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kunlewoye(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ehrnie:

I will answer this as much as I can and to the best of my knowledge (I stand to be corrected)

Although they said a "To Whom It May Concern" will suffice, you can address your intro letter to be address below:

Federal Skilled Worker Program
Centralised Intake Office,
C/o Canadian High Commission
42, Independence Avenue,
P.O.Box 1693
Accra - Ghana

Things to get from current employer:
(1) Print out your current payslips (minimum of 6 months past)
(2) Make a copy of your staff ID card before you submit it on your last day
(3) Get the employment reference letter (which I assume you are working on already)
(4) I am also assuming you have your employment/confirmation of employment letter and any related document you were given at the start of your job. Just keep them for records...who knows.

A brief summary of the EE process/procedure is on page (0) of this thread. Once you familiarise yourself with it, then return with specific areas you need clarity on.

All the best!

I love you, Ehrnie. Does the same apply if I'm applying for a regular visit visa? I want to apply for the program as well as a visit visa to visit Canada now. Thanks. I know I need 2 letters

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mine is peculiar to the unit - field tax audit.

I think you should attach a copy of ur job duties. That's what I did, although it was different from what was in the reference letter, but it was similar in most cases

deeore:

Tanx for your response... My issue is the job duties... Was the job dutie peculiar to the unit you are in or is there a general job duty as a tax administrator
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
kunlewoye:

I love you, Ehrnie. Does the same apply if I'm applying for a regular visit visa? I want to apply for the program as well as a visit visa to visit Canada now. Thanks. I know I need 2 letters

You are most welcome.

I don't know the documents required for visit visas. Hopefully someone can pick your question and answer it appropriately. In the meantime, it is worth checking their website...its very informative.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by showerses: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please i need an advice on what to do. My school responded to WES last 2 weeks but my status still reads "awaiting verification from your institution" and last week Thursday i also pleaded with my school and my contact made sure it was resent but till now it is still showing "awaiting verification from your institution" Please what will i do? Do i have to contact WES and if yes how?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
sammyacbxyz:
Mine is peculiar to the unit - field tax audit.

I think you should attach a copy of ur job duties. That's what I did, although it was different from what was in the reference letter, but it was similar in most cases

Ok thanks...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Empire14: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
dannio:

For fund transfer it's noc 1114 transaction arrangement officer local and foreign transaction. That's what we used as fund transfer for our application and we got PPR last week thursday

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by byskoye: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
peppers:
Wow, y'all are the best. What I actually did is that I got a letter of introduction from HR and got my supervisor to give me a letter stating all my duties along with her complimentary card. She is also doing this thing and got scared after seeing this and said I shouldn't not use the one she signed for me again. I will show her this and be hopeful that she won't mind. I can get it notarized by a lawyer as well. Thank you very much

please do not use 0122.use 6235.
my 2 cents.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chomiePedia: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
PLS guys i need help.
WES has sent my result to unilag for verification, please can someone help me with a contact in unilag records that can help me out.

please i need assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by alt3r3g0: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
winter:
I was in the NOC 1241 which is in the B class.
Was just redeployed to Funds Transfer so was looking for a valid NOC to update my profile.

Haven't really started full time FT duties.

I believe you should have at least one year experience for the NOC you are claiming. It may be best you leave the previous one for now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Empire14:

For fund transfer it's noc 1114 transaction arrangement officer local and foreign transaction. That's what we used as fund transfer for our application and we got PPR last week thursday

l agree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Beem4cupid:
If you are not a US citizen,it cannot be expedited. Check the procedure for the application on fbi website. I will advise that your mailing address should be a US address for quicker delivery. The one i processed took less than 8 weeks. If you dont have it atleast a week to due time for your submission, write a LOE and attach proof that you have applied,then you can raise a CSE as soon as you have it.

Thanks. I have a few more questions. Can i pm you??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by merrymum: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=byskoye post=54620291][/quote]

@Byskoye. Is this last statement from you? That we should use 6235, not 0122. Please help explain more, so we can be sure we are on the right track abeg. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
kehara:
Hello everyone, am a newbie here and already in the pool and hoping to get an ITA in the 57th draw but I need some clarification on my CPA Canada (Chartered Professional Accountant Certification) which i obtained by taking online courses since i already have my ACCA. My question is should it be under educational qualification or where else can I mention it.

Hello Kehara.kindly explain to me hw to get the cpa canada.i currently have Ican.Also does having cpa help boost scores and how.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.