Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599048 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
kike100:
Good pm my people,

I applied into the pool this afternoon and once i clicked submitted & it said my profile is 'ineligible'.

Please what could be wrong? did i miss something or its a system error?

IELTS -R 7.5, S 7.5 , W 7, L 9
IELTS hubby - R 7.5, W 6, L 8, S 7

WES intact for both

carefully check every section u filled.
Check to make sure your NOC is of 0,A, or B type. even some B noc require provincial certification to be eligible (happened in my spouse's case).
Also make sure the available funds u quoted is above the requirement for your family size.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Spatz81: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hi all,

Please would the bank statement printed through internet banking but signed and stamped by the bank be acceptable? Has anyone used it before?

Also would like to know if the PCC required is just the Certificate, do I also have to scan all the documents with finger prints?

Thanks guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
1. Go to British council website to find out how to pay online

2. Go to ICAS website to find out how to pay

abimbolaariyo:
House please respond, I want to know how I can make online payment to British council. And do I have to pay for ECA using ICAS ? Please your response matters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by blaizetony: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello house... Please has anyone paid for his/her EE application and RPR fees from Nigeria using any Nigerian bank's ATM??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
1.Check vcole post on using of internet bank statements

2. Don't know about PCC but I think uploading every page would be the right theing to do

Spatz81:
Hi all,

Please would the bank statement printed through internet banking but signed and stamped by the bank be acceptable? Has anyone used it before?

Also would like to know if the PCC required is just the Certificate, do I also have to scan all the documents with finger prints?

Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
If you have Nigerian card that can pay in foreign exchange YES, if not NO

blaizetony:
Hello house... Please has anyone paid for his/her EE application and RPR fees from Nigeria using any Nigerian bank's ATM??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4really: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello House,

Please, I took ielts on the 8th April, and am baffled my result is not online despite all my friends and colleague has seen their result since Friday but mine keeping saying RESULT NOT FOUND and message was not even sent from British council on the state of my result.

What could be the possible problem? Is there cases where results are not display online but the candidate get the soft copy? Could i has failed badly or pass excellently to cause the abnormality?. Am so confused and nervous,don't know what next to do or the possible outcome of the situation.

I desperately needs to get the result by Monday to complete my express entry profile before Wednesday, and get into the pool to enable me enjoy this CRS low draw privilege.

Ielts...........why me...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
yow17:

Thanks for your response.

I reside and wrote the exam in Abuja.

Tension till Monday but why me? Am I missing something out..I have a two digit candidate number. Should I include zeros in front?

Thanks

If you registered with an Abuja address, you are expected to go to their office to pick up the hard copy of the result. If outside Abuja, it will be sent by courier.
For online checking, I had a similar issue, so waited to receive the one sent by courier the next Tuesday.
I suggest you go to BC office on Monday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4really: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bimpsy99:
If symptoms persist, please arrange for a pick-up on Monday if you are in Lagos. Its frustrating trying to refresh, Sorry about that

Please, what do you mean by arrange pick-up? It is already obvious that the result might not be out online by Monday morning. Am in Benin and Ielts Benin coordinating office is in Abuja.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
4really:
Hello House,

Please, I took ielts on the 8th April, and am baffled my result is not online despite all my friends and colleague has seen their result since Friday but mine keeping saying RESULT NIT FOUNDb and message was not even sent from British council on the state of my result.

What could be the possible problem? Is there cases where results are not display online but the candidate get the soft copy? Could has failed badly or pass excellently to cause the abnormality?. Am so confused and nervous,don't what next to do or the possible outcome of the situation.

I desperately needs to get the result by Monday to complete my express entry profile before Wednesday, and get into the pool to enable me enjoy this CRS low draw privilege.

Ielts...........why me...

I know how you feel.
It happened to me 2 weeks ago. I thought of all sorts of things, including whether my result was withheld due to having a gap of 2 bands or that a camera saw me changing my answer as time up was announced. Lol.

I sent someone to BC's office the next Monday and he was told they are aware some people were not able to view results online. So I got a tracking number for d hard copy sent by courier and received by Tuesday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cheapphones: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
elfmann:

People should be using transfer...British Council's account number isn't static here: let's use $$$$$##** for example...dollar sign represents d city u wanna do d test,d two hash signs epresent d month u want to take d test and 2 asterisks represent d last two digits from ur passport.

After u have written the N68,000 in words, put a comma and write ur full ref number with hyphens, put a hyphen and write ur full bame.
Account holder: British council.

No need to dhl a thing or hassle to their offices. Even Ikoyi isn't easy for Lagos folks. And d queue there is annoying as they understaff d customer service desk. I think they wonder why we still bring in draft. I told them to go and educate d banks and their staff.

Some banks or branches don't know jack on this..so after getting ur code which is the acct number u will input, print off this attached file for convincing them that bank draft is d difficult costly old method. Even GTB at Adeyemo Alakija had no clue until I taught them.
I dunno how recent what you're describing is but I remember that earlier last year there was some form of online payment but by the time I did my ielts in August last year, I saw it stated explicitly on british council website that the only acceptable means of payment in Nigeria is bank draft which you'll have to send to them after, except they have changed that law now. Besides the guy that asked the question had already done the bank draft part so his only option now is to send it to their office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by blaizetony: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
optionese:
If you have Nigerian card that can pay in foreign exchange YES, if not NO

Thanks for your response @Optionese i am actually looking for ideas with regards to the Nigerian banks that can make such (1040 CAD) payments because the banks i use dont do such transactions.

Pls did u do such payments from Nigeria? If Yes, which bank did u use & @ what exchange rate?

Will appreciate your response. THANKS!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lavivaavril(f): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
sammyacbxyz:
Thanks a lot. I am single tho. If u 're single u can come let's spouse up. Lol.

Lol too late already

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4really: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Thanks. This is a big relieve for me. keeping my fingers cross for Monday or Tuesday and hoping to get a good result.

studyexec:

I know how you feel.
It happened to me 2 weeks ago. I thought of all sorts of things, including whether my result was withheld due to having a gap of 2 bands or that a camera saw me changing my answer as time up was announced. Lol.

I sent someone to BC's office the next Monday and he was told they are aware some people were not able to view results online. So I got a tracking number for d hard copy sent by courier and received by Tuesday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
blaizetony:

Thanks for your response @Optionese i am actually looking for ideas with regards to the Nigerian banks that can make such (1040 CAD) payments because the banks i use dont do such transactions.

Pls did u do such payments from Nigeria? If Yes, which bank did u use & @ what exchange rate?

Will appreciate your response. THANKS!

with the current cbn restriction, I dont think any bank does that for now.
What has been severally advised here are
1) get a friend or relative outside naija to make d payment for u and then u balance them in their naija accounts....me no too like this because it mayvbe quite difficult for some friend/relative to do this and u may divulge too much info to the person
2) get a dollar denominated card frm a naija bank...buy dollar frm d BDC and fund d account, get to pay yourself online.
i know of zenith bank. maybe some others too will have dorm accts with card.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hi All -

I'm currently filling the post ITA form for a friend. I have filled all the sections and on the main page that has the upload button the status of each section is showing as "complete". However, when I open each individual section and click the "completeness check" tab at the top, it shows "error...mandatory fields not completed". I hope I'm making sense...

Has anyone experienced this? I'm not very concerned because all the tabs on the main upload page show "complete" and I believe the system will not allow me upload documents till each tab is complete...right...? Please clarify.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Gquest:
I'll say you should call ETX. They'll help speed up the verification process for 3k or so.

The verification request is not even on their queue. Both OAU and ETX claim they have not received the request for verification. I dont know what else to do. Pls advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
cheapphones:

I dunno how recent what you're describing is but I remember that earlier last year there was some form of online payment but by the time I did my ielts in August last year, I saw it stated explicitly on british council website that the only acceptable means of payment in Nigeria is bank draft which you'll have to send to them after, except they have changed that law now. Besides the guy that asked the question had already done the bank draft part so his only option now is to send it to their office.
Yea..that was for others, bro. This is a recent alternative to draft. Online payment via debit cards is long discontinued.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zutlin: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
elfmann:

Online? From ur online account of GTB? Or u used ur debit card?

I did an online transfer from my GTBank account to the British Council account.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zutlin: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
KweenCee:

Do we have option for online payment in Nigeria? I've not heard of that o.

If it's possible,who enjoys stress. I can pay with my card. I'm tired of all these tedious registration processes.

Yes! I guess it's new. However, I did my registration few days ago and I went with the online payment option.

After filling the form on the British Council website, an email will be sent to you saying your seat has been reserved for the date you chose but you have 5 days to pay else the reservation will be cancelled. The mail will also include information on how to make payment (online and offline method).

I just did an online transfer from my GTBank account to the British Council account.

Please note that you will need to upload your international passport data page when filling the form. So you should have it scanned and saved.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zutlin: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
abimbolaariyo:
House please respond, I want to know how I can make online payment to British council. And do I have to pay for ECA using ICAS ? Please your response matters

Going by the comments on this thread, IQAS is the best. IQAS not ICAS...note the difference. I used WES but they can delay for Africa. However if your degree is related to medical sciences, there's a different evaluating body for that.

Before you can make payment to British Council online, you first need to register on their website. After registration, details on how to pay will be inboxed to you. Remember to scan your international passport data page as you will need upload it when registering.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zutlin: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
abimbolaariyo:

Going by the comments on this thread, IQAS is the best. IQAS is different from ICAS...note the difference. I used WES but they can delay for Africa. However if your degree is related to medical sciences, there's a different evaluating body for that.

Before you can make payment to British Council online, you first need to register on their website. After registration, details on how to pay will be inboxed to you. Remember to scan your international passport data page as you will need upload it when registering.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
cannysure:
Hello house,I am a newbie here and will need your kind clarifications on the followings please;
1. I just checked my IELTS result today,got LSWR 8 7 7.5 7 and will be entering the pool soon. How soon can I get my result hard copy to assess my TRF number. I live in lagos.
2.Someone gave an hypothesis some pages back on formulating the TRF number before having your hard copy,please for those that have received their copies this year,is the number starting from "16NG" or "17NG"? Please kindly check to confirm or disapprove this hypothesis.
3.My expected score with an accompanying spouse is 415 and 425 when unaccompanied,as my spouse's ECA is not available yet.I need this ITA badly,what will you advise please?
Thank you as I look forward to your kind response.

I wish to let you know that hypothesis get small comma oh. Simply wait for result and write correct thingy! This is because this year it seems to start with 16NG when one would expect it starts with 17NG so that's it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gquest: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't know how long it takes for the verification to get to OAU but you can contact WES to resend the verification that your school haven't seen any verification from them.

Morbolar:

The verification request is not even on their queue. Both OAU and ETX claim they have not received the request for verification. I dont know what else to do. Pls advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Gquest:
I don't know how long it takes for the verification to get to OAU but you can contact WES to resend the verification that your school haven't seen any verification from them.

Please do they send the verification by email or post?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zutlin: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrsBee:

By post and they usually address it to the registrar. I strongly advice you contact someone to go to the school on your behalf. Sometimes they need you to give them some money before they take any action. It takes about 2 to 4 weeks to arrive at your school.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gquest: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gquest: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
From WES website, "verification requests are sent by mail, fax, or postal mail depending on what institutions are able to receive". Not sure what method they use in communicating with OAU.

MrsBee:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
I have two questions. Filling ITA form.
1. For native language/mother tongue, should I put Yoruba or advisable to just put English.
2. For credentials, should I upload ECA alone or upload my degree certificate along with ECA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zutlin: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
revlane:
1. For native language/mother tongue, should I put Yoruba or advisable to just put English.
2. For credentials, should I upload ECA alone or upload my degree certificate along with ECA.

Upload your degree certificate(s) along with your ECA. I hear applications can be rejected/refused if you fail to upload your degree certificates.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
revlane:

(1) I'll suggest you put English. That's our 1st language. lol.
(2) upload degree certificates + IELTS result + ECA report.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Can someone please help with this enquiry...

I'm currently filling the post ITA form for a friend. I have filled all the sections and on the main page that has the upload button the status of each section is showing as "complete". However, when I open each individual section and click the "completeness check" tab at the top, it shows "error...mandatory fields not completed". I hope I'm making sense...

Has anyone experienced this? I'm not very concerned because all the tabs on the main upload page show "complete" and I believe the system will not allow me upload documents till each tab is complete...right...? Please clarify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.