Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598718 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Java47: 12:16pm On May 24, 2017
Dammiehar:

It depends on the option you go for, the normal 8 to 10 days processing time which is 45 pounds or the 2 days processing option for 80 pounds, shipping within the UK should take 2 to 3 days after it has been sent to Royal Mail. For the regular one, they usually complete the processing within 5 days, except there is a problem with the application.

It's the regular one I opted for. Do you get an email notification when it's been processed or despatched?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Farefare: 1:37pm On May 24, 2017
Charmingdivah:

Kindly note that processing time for IQAS has changed...they updated their website recently to reflect the change...
Culled from IQAS website:
Processing time
an assessment currently takes 25 business days to process after all required documents and payments are received
assessment of some applications may take longer if extensive research is required
times may vary based on the volume of applications
IQAS doesn’t provide rush assessments; applications are processed in the order they’re received
mail delivery time is not calculated in the processing time
Learn more about how IQAS reviews applications

Confirmation
You’ll receive emails confirming:

Email 1: Your package was received by IQAS. This email will also confirm your file number (different than the reference number generate during online application). The email will be sent several days after IQAS receives your package.

Email 2: All the academic documents sent by the issuing institution(s) arrived at IQAS. This email will be sent several days after IQAS receives all your academic documents.

Email 3: The assessment process is complete. This email will also include an electronic copy of your assessment.

Tracking your application
Do not phone the office to confirm if IQAS has received your package. Instead, the courier or post office will give you a tracking number when you ship your application package. Visit the courier or post office’s website to type the number in and track your package

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx#collapse913

Acknowledgement now takes several days...I am still waiting since 13th of May to receive my acknowledgement.

Thanks for your response.however, am aware of all these.
My contact at the school said the school has sent the transcript via courier but has asked him to confirm courier service and if possible get the tracking number , that he is unable to get just yet and am yet to get a confirmation mail from IQAS.
I just want to know who as requested for a transcript from ekpoma and Hw long it took IQAS to confirm receipt.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
I saved a copy of the form when I applied for mine.

I have attached it for your use. Read the instructions on the form properly and follow it. Their numbers don't go through.

philip3:
Hello house.
Please I need advise on getting masters transcripts from Unilag for WES evaluation.
It seems the application is done online strictly but the website has been giving errors and the numbers to call have not been connecting.
Can anyone provide assistance on this?

Also what are the chances in British Columbia for job offers in the procurement field?

Cheers.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 2:11pm On May 24, 2017
jaybee3:

Are you seriously leaving me behind?

Hehehehe. E ku ijo metta cheesy
Yes, I am o. We go come dey greet you for JD tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lochinny: 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
Good afternoon everyone! Please I'm confused. Want to open an express entry profile and I'm seeing sign in partner and GCkey. Please which should I use?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jaybee3(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
tollu:

Hehehehe. E ku ijo metta cheesy
Yes, I am o. We go come dey greet you for JD tongue

Factor me into the equation na

Been a min...How is life na?

You on whats...?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 2:21pm On May 24, 2017
jaybee3:

Factor me into the equation na

Been a min...How is life na?

You on whats...?

Lol. I don hear. Life's good, I can't complain smiley
Whats ke? I hate that app, even eleran wey dey supply you meat go dey message you. Deleted it years back.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 2:23pm On May 24, 2017
Lochinny:
Good afternoon everyone! Please I'm confused. Want to open an express entry profile and I'm seeing sign in partner and GCkey. Please which should I use?

GCKey is what u should use. It will be ur login details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 2:28pm On May 24, 2017
victor101:

Hi @dammysanmi my Wife want to evaluate her result with WES, but the name in her certificate isn't same because of marriage, please how do we go about it? Also between WES or IQAS which do you advice we use - in terms of cost and efficiency. Thanks

Just attach your change of name to prove u e d same person.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lochinny: 2:30pm On May 24, 2017
Thank u so much!!
I'm grateful

MummyJaygirls:

GCKey is what u should use. It will be ur login details
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by peppers: 3:01pm On May 24, 2017
peppers:

Thank you very much.

I am a bit worried. If I ask people to send me funds to augment mine I ask them to send t to my savings account I then transfer to my current account which is my my salary account as a bank staff and when transferring I state my investment or my funds or tbills etc. so now I want to know if it will cause any harm when I am printing and also some of my treasury bill funds didn't start till feb am done march. M hoping to get ITA during the next draw so I need all the help. Thank u

Please someone's should respond to me please. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oomowoomie: 3:18pm On May 24, 2017
peppers:

Please someone's should respond to me please. Thank you

People sending you funds shouldn't cause any harm as long as you intend leaving the money in there till you get PPR. Since you said the money is being transferred from your savings account to your current account then that shouldn't pose a problem. The only snag I see is that if you claim that these funds are from your tbills or so, do you have your tbills certificate to backup this information with. You haven't received ITA yet, hopefully by the time you get it (ITA), you would have about 3 months to make up for your 6months. With this, i believe you should be fine. This is what I think though. anyone else can also help out here....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jaybee3(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2017
tollu:

Lol. I don hear. Life's good, I can't complain smiley
Whats ke? I hate that app, even eleran wey dey supply you meat go dey message you. Deleted it years back.

You go fear downgrading

Mark must hear am

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Elsharon: 4:16pm On May 24, 2017
Hello House,
Please is there anyone who has information regarding institution verification in ABU ZARIA? I just requested they courier the verification document. Is there a contact i can reach to confirm if they have received it and also how to go about it entirely. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zaraman(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zaraman(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2017
I just got MR and they also requested for police certificate

My questiion is Do i need to provide a new police certificate for countries i have not been to since my last Police certificate? or i can simply use the old ones i got in 2014 when i initially submitted my application.I last visited those countries in 2010 and i have original police certificate dated 2014.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eyoiba(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2017
Gymme:
Offices just resumed today, Tuesday because of the holiday yesterday (22/05/2017). They are just going to see it today and hopefully acknowledge it this week.

Thanks. I pray they will acknowledge before the end of the week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jumdah20: 6:42pm On May 24, 2017
zaraman:
I just got MR and they also requested for police certificate

My questiion is Do i need to provide a new police certificate for countries i have not been to since my last Police certificate? or i can simply use the old ones i got in 2014 when i initially submitted my application.I last visited those countries in 2010 and i have original police certificate dated 2014.

What is MR please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zaraman(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2017
Jumdah20:

What is MR please?

Medical Request
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 24, 2017
How many points will b added to me if my spouse does her ECA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 7:03pm On May 24, 2017
Java47:

It's the regular one I opted for. Do you get an email notification when it's been processed or despatched?

No you don't. You just get it through the post at the uk address you've provided. I recall the wait time was 10 working days +/- 2 days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lochinny: 8:30pm On May 24, 2017
Good evening!
I just opened an EE profile but while I did the eligibility check i was told that my husband wasn't eligible when I didn't put my ielts results and when I repeated the eligibility check again,this time around with my own ielts results included, I was now told that we are eligible.
My question is; I want to do a remark for my ielts and I was told that I shouldn't use the ielts result until the remark is done. Can I still complete our express entry profile just with my husband's ielts (who is the principal applicant) or if I put my ielts is it possible to edit it when the result comes out since I'm not the principal applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lochinny: 8:41pm On May 24, 2017
10 or 8 points..
Depends if she's a professional or not

obitee69:
How many points will b added to me if my spouse does her ECA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by peppers: 9:30pm On May 24, 2017
oomowoomie:

People sending you funds shouldn't cause any harm as long as you intend leaving the money in there till you get PPR. Since you said the money is being transferred from your savings account to your current account then that shouldn't pose a problem. The only snag I see is that if you claim that these funds are from your tbills or so, do you have your tbills certificate to backup this information with. You haven't received ITA yet, hopefully by the time you get it (ITA), you would have about 3 months to make up for your 6months. With this, i believe you should be fine. This is what I think though. anyone else can also help out here....

Thank you very much. Yes I have the treasury bill certificates to back I think up and I have had the funds since February and March this year. Thank you again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Java47: 10:11pm On May 24, 2017
Ehrnie:

No you don't. You just get it through the post at the uk address you've provided. I recall the wait time was 10 working days +/- 2 days.

Gotten it. Thanks

Will explaining every attachment make my application look weak? Cos I only have a little challenge with POF which I have a good deed for as supporting document.
Which is preferred, the specified cic letter or 6 months bank statement?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:04am On May 25, 2017
Lochinny:
10 or 8 points..
Depends if she's a professional or not

10 with masters and 8 if B.Sc. Spouse must not be a professional.
Make folks dey read and do things on their own.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by flaiboy: 5:28am On May 25, 2017
Lochinny:
Good evening!
I just opened an EE profile but while I did the eligibility check i was told that my husband wasn't eligible when I didn't put my ielts results and when I repeated the eligibility check again,this time around with my own ielts results included, I was now told that we are eligible.
My question is; I want to do a remark for my ielts and I was told that I shouldn't use the ielts result until the remark is done. Can I still complete our express entry profile just with my husband's ielts (who is the principal applicant) or if I put my ielts is it possible to edit it when the result comes out since I'm not the principal applicant

You can always edit it before you receive an ITA. If you get your ITA before the remarking is done, then you can add a letter of explanation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eosianor: 8:03am On May 25, 2017
Good Morning All,
Pls can someone let me know the process involved in get IELTS certification, where it can be done in Lagos and for what cost and also the duration of the programme?
Many Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oomowoomie: 8:15am On May 25, 2017
eosianor:
Good Morning All,
Pls can someone let me know the process involved in get IELTS certification, where it can be done in Lagos and for what cost and also the duration of the programme?
Many Thanks

Good Morning. See the link below.
https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts/dates-fees-locations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lochinny: 8:36am On May 25, 2017
Thank u!!
flaiboy:

You can always edit it before you receive an ITA. If you get your ITA before the remarking is done, then you can add a letter of explanation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lochinny: 8:46am On May 25, 2017
Good morning everyone!!
Please I have another problem.. I was asked to fill in my work and education for the EE profile.. but I didn't do any ECA because I'm a doctor and I need to go through Medical council for evaluation and I'm not the principal applicant.. should i fill it? What if I get an ITA and I'm asked to provide it?
Also my husband who is the principal applicant just got a new job and he's starting in June. Should we put the new job that he is yet to start or just fill the previous one that he's ending this may? Since we are filling the form in may
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by FADEO: 9:53am On May 25, 2017
DeepDarkTunnel:
Finally submitted my application yesterday... Thanks be to God...

Bros put me through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.