Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2623442 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Cecegal:
Beautiful people,

Good Morning,

I woke up to an Ontario EOI my CRS is 412,Yay or Nay?Am confused atm.
It's a good option dear, you can start by accepting the offer and registering your profile. Also start gathering your documents and wait till about 15-10days before the deadline to submit. This will give you time to access any draws that may occur in between the wait period. I got noi on may 5th, waited and while waiting, received ita on may 17th. Key is to prepare and wait so you don't miss out on both ways. Best of lucks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2017
elfmann:

They fit pick pesin with 363 CRS? Someone i know withdrew his 390-CRS profile, only for the new profile to have 363..same info.
There's a possibility they may or may not. But I would encourage your friend to up his ielts results. A higher score makes a whole lot of difference as getting an ita directly is far cheaper than passing tru d pnp route (cad$1500).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jenny3(f): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
If you log into your profile you'll see the listed changes in situations that CIC needs to be informed of, not sure if job change is part of it.
lumzy1:
Please can someone help out with these questions

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Justiyke4u: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2017
XX01:

Don't just practice videos, search for ielts listening tips, reading tips, etc. They help a lot. Also use ieltsbuddy dot com. Very good tips there.
thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by juliebabs: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2017
BL as they said is irrelevant based on surrounding circumstances. I had to retract mine. #humble opinion

A lawyer or Guru in the house should please help us with this. Won't it amount to misrepresentation if one omits his one year BL program as his most recent study? [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Justiyke4u: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Justiyke4u: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Osemigho:

Just google it. Available for free online.
thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Justiyke4u: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2017
bigfido:

I think you need to find out which section you are lacking in. I had issues with questions 20-30. I had to device a means to scale through this. My advice is when you get to questions 20-30, please ignore the answers. Look at the questions, listening and make your own jotting of the answer. Most times, these answers are paraphrased. If you are waiting to hear the answer in the recording, you might get missing. At the end of the test, look through your jottings to match the answer options. That really helped me.. Questions 30-40 needs high level of concentration. Hopefully, you will get your required score in Jesus name.
Amen. Thanks I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by juliebabs: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Somebody please help my sister a medical doctor on the requirements and process of evaluation with MCC.
Thanks for your prompt response..

Yes very possible. That exactly what me and my friend did. We wrote our names on each envelope and put in one big envelope and sent to MCC.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Justiyke4u: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2017
owoola:
Delete that fear immediately. Keep practicing, pray and believe you will do well at the test.

thanks. I will
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Justiyke4u: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Algbenguze:

Don't panic bro. Truth is that IELTS Listening on YouTube is harder than the real test because of the need to look at the screen and then on paper to answer. From my experience, the highest I scored on YouTube was 33/40 (7.5) but scored 8.5 in the real test last November. I generally found the real test easier and didn't even remember missing anything but my Reading spoiled my result. I'm retaking this month anyway.
I think it's better to practice with YouTube and hope to have it easier in real test. Good luck!
sorry about the reading. Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Justiyke4u: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Guy zone out the world, when u remember the 68k u go pay again the brain to focus
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Justiyke4u: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2017
temitope06:

Learn your mistakes from any video you practice on but practice with as much videos as you can. You can dedicate a whole day to listening and just get videos upon videos to practice on and act like you're in the exam hall with set timers and all. All the very best. Don't neglect the others too.
good tip. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Justiyke4u: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2017
Osemigho:

Although I am Practicing like you, I will advise you review what you are doing wrong, give it full concentration and attempt multiple original ielts practice test by Cambridge.

To review your mistakes, after you score yourself, check to know the correct answers to your wrong answers and listen to your mistake part of the audio again and again. Good luck
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by crazyinlove: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2017
perks:

U can add LOE if u want doesn't matter really. There is no danger if u don't since u don't get points for it.

Abeg don't disturb HR jare. cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmm. ...I'm not so sure he can wait for 15 days after creating his profile ooo. ...cos the last time I checked, NOI from Ontario is valid for 6 months & on creating a profile, you have a max windows of 14 days to submit your app. ....things might have changed tho....I remember back in the days when it was 45 days as agains the 6 months introduced recently. .....

IMO, dear NOI recipient, kindly visit Ontario website and be sure of what to do next...

Cheers!

Blingyrie:

It's a good option dear, you can start by accepting the offer and registering your profile. Also start gathering your documents and wait till about 15-10days before the deadline to submit. This will give you time to access any draws that may occur in between the wait period. I got noi on may 5th, waited and while waiting, received ita on may 17th. Key is to prepare and wait so you don't miss out on both ways. Best of lucks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2017
trishachi:

Yes. You can request for the result of your medical test from the hospital where you carried out the test, usually for a price. Ours cost N3500 per person.

Please what clinic did you use

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2017
lumzy1:
Dear All, I recently change to a new job after submission of eAPR, is there a need to raise case specific enquiry concerning my job change (even though i already have the required 3 years experience)? Also, to be on a safer side, I plan to update my POF because the exchange rate fluctuation, what can i do to submit a new POF document? Thanks

There's no harm in notifying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oddysey(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2017
Hello all.

I really need some urgent advice. I just submitted my eAPR on Monday and got AOR same day.

I just realised today that my wife had stayed a cumulative of 7 months in the USA!!! How I missed that, sincerely, I will never know? I am still in shock, particularly because I knew about the PCC requirement but I had miscalculated her cumulative number of months. And I did not attach FBI PCC for her. I am the PA.

Please, can I raise a CSE to notify them and indicate that I have applied for it or will my application be rejected all the same? Please I would really really appreciate a guide or a link to a guide on how to apply for the FBI PCC. Can I use my dollar card to pay for my wife? Is there an agent I can use to make it faster? I also hear there is a utube video on how to fingerprint yourself. That link will be sure helpful. I am based in Port Harcourt. Please I would appreciate your responses. I am hoping to raise a CSE today or tomorrow latest before my application is rejected. My CRS was 447.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Usiomon: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2017
HELLO HOUSE PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH THIS FOR A FRIEND AS I REMEMBER SOMEONE HERE GOT HIMSELF SORTED BEFORE BUT I CANT FIND THE PAGE AGAIN -
I have tough discussion with my attorney/representative based in Canada regarding further fees they demand to proceed to submit my application. I got my CIC ITA on 28 June. I requested to delink my CIC application from attorney account. Can I do application by myself or better to get help from another representative. What should i do as i will not be paying more.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THE STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND HAVE MY FRIEND CARRY ON FROM HERE BY HIMSELF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2017
ugoiyke79e:
Hello house....
I am back with more questions.
I ve made progress with the portharcourt intl passport palava....hoping to get it by tomoro( i had to pay for an upgrade..... embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

So i actually made a change of name in the new passport. The initial passport i used for this application was in my maiden name.....the new one is in my marriage name.
Alongside the new passport, I intend to upload an affidavit of change of name and prolly a LOE...
Pls is there any other things to upload to avoid any further queries? people who did maiden/marriage name passport waka abeg how una take do am

Hello my dear, how did you go about your port harcourt passport renewal, what document did they ask you for, and the fee involved? I want to renew my passport.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2017
esosa4real:

Hi @ revlane how far ur app? I wanted to inquire about ur Adr because I am tryna figure out something.

Did cIC in ur aDR mention that you didn't fill your form properly (i.e if you left gaps or not)? I know some people have got such special requests, was this your case?

Or was the request just a Schedule A document request with no mention of such?

I looked at your shot screen and didn't find any gaps. Because for me, my jobs ended on a last day of the month and I resumed anoda the following day, so no overlap....

I just want to be sure because I don't see any gaps here. Let me know how far pls.
Thanks

ALL THE BEST

There was no specific detail as to what they required. It was the complete Schedule A which I had to redo and submit. They passed my medical afterwards.
AOR May 25
ADR June 30
Medical Passed July 5

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2017
anaxagoras:
Hello Team,
Kindly assist me with this question,
Can i present just marriage certificate after court marriage as proof f marraige? Will i need other documents like affidavit of proof of name?
Please assist me as i don't want any errors in my application.
Thank you.
I used just marriage certificate.

You will only need change of name if you have indeed changed ur name and have new documents with the new name such as passports or any documents, if not maiden name can suffice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2017
juliebabs:
Somebody please help my sister a medical doctor on the requirements and process of evaluation with MCC.
Thanks for your prompt response..

Yes very possible. That exactly what me and my friend did. We wrote our names on each envelope and put in one big envelope and sent to MCC.

Pls go to search, type VCOLE name, then click on it. Search her posts way back to last year ending. She has a detailed step by step method which I used.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimz89: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Hi everyone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
revlane:

There was no specific detail as to what they required. It was the complete Schedule A which I had to redo and submit. They passed my medical afterwards.
AOR May 25
ADR June 30
Medical Passed July 5

Oh I see....Congratulations on ur meds!
What do u mean by re-do, was this ur second schedule A request? Or just one-time?

Also did u end up filling the form as it was in the screen shot u sent here? Or u made the dates overlap?

Sorry to bother you, some of us are trying to figure out something about filling dates.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Moatte:
Evening house,

Quick question please......when I submitted my documents (ITA) we submitted evidence of applying for police report UK. The report is now out what do we do?

We have only just passed medicals . Do we wait until it is requested for?

BR

Wait ke!
Send a CSE asap and send same content via email and also add in email that they acknowledge when it's received
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
oddysey:
Hello all.

I really need some urgent advice. I just submitted my eAPR on Monday and got AOR same day.

I just realised today that my wife had stayed a cumulative of 7 months in the USA!!! How I missed that, sincerely, I will never know? I am still in shock, particularly because I knew about the PCC requirement but I had miscalculated her cumulative number of months. And I did not attach FBI PCC for her. I am the PA.

Please, can I raise a CSE to notify them and indicate that I have applied for it or will my application be rejected all the same? Please I would really really appreciate a guide or a link to a guide on how to apply for the FBI PCC. Can I use my dollar card to pay for my wife? Is there an agent I can use to make it faster? I also hear there is a utube video on how to fingerprint yourself. That link will be sure helpful. I am based in Port Harcourt. Please I would appreciate your responses. I am hoping to raise a CSE today or tomorrow latest before my application is rejected. My CRS was 447.

You have already made the mistake so just pray. Last I checked, cic is strict with pcc and rejected people for missing us pcc recently.

However, instead of sending empty CSE, (empty here means no document, just appeal right? Dat one nor go work).

Just quickly apply for the PCC and send proofs and receipts for it via CSE + email.

The email part is important because cic might claim not to have seen the CSE. So u must send email.

But even the fbi pcc takes a minimum of 10 to 12 weeks so I don't know how you will handle this.

All THE Best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
oddysey:
Hello all.

Baba this one go tough o. When did you get ITA?
Guys please what do you advice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oddysey(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
esosa4real:

You have already made the mistake so just pray. Last I checked, cic is strict with pcc and rejected people for missing us pcc recently.

However, instead of sending empty CSE, (empty here means no document, just appeal right? Dat one nor go work).

Just quickly apply for the PCC and send proofs and receipts for it via CSE + email.

The email part is important because cic might claim not to have seen the CSE. So u must send email.

But even the fbi pcc takes a minimum of 10 to 12 weeks so I don't know how you will handle this.

All THE Best

Thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oddysey(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
A14:

Baba this one go tough o. When did you get ITA?
Guys please what do you advice?

Got ITA 17th May.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jalzy29: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Usiomon:
HELLO HOUSE PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH THIS FOR A FRIEND AS I REMEMBER SOMEONE HERE GOT HIMSELF SORTED BEFORE BUT I CANT FIND THE PAGE AGAIN -
I have tough discussion with my attorney/representative based in Canada regarding further fees they demand to proceed to submit my application. I got my CIC ITA on 28 June. I requested to delink my CIC application from attorney account. Can I do application by myself or better to get help from another representative. What should i do as i will not be paying more.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THE STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND HAVE MY FRIEND CARRY ON FROM HERE BY HIMSELF.

hello Usiomon,
I was definitely in that spot few months back, you can absolutely submit ur documents by yourself.
I delinked my application and submitted successfully.
So go ahead and take ur future in ur hands.
they will give you the steps to delink, if you need any help i will be happy to assist.
All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.