Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2611268 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oddysey(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
esosa4real:

You have already made the mistake so just pray. Last I checked, cic is strict with pcc and rejected people for missing us pcc recently.

However, instead of sending empty CSE, (empty here means no document, just appeal right? Dat one nor go work).

Just quickly apply for the PCC and send proofs and receipts for it via CSE + email.

The email part is important because cic might claim not to have seen the CSE. So u must send email.

But even the fbi pcc takes a minimum of 10 to 12 weeks so I don't know how you will handle this.

All THE Best

Please Esosa or anyone, do you have the email address for the office that treats CSEs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
revlane:

There was no specific detail as to what they required. It was the complete Schedule A which I had to redo and submit. They passed my medical afterwards.
AOR May 25
ADR June 30
Medical Passed July 5

So how did u fill the form
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
revlane:

There was no specific detail as to what they required. It was the complete Schedule A which I had to redo and submit. They passed my medical afterwards.
AOR May 25
ADR June 30
Medical Passed July 5

So how did you fill the form
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
oddysey:

Please Esosa or anyone, do you have the email address for the office that treats CSEs?

Do u want to raise a CSE or you want to make enquiries about a cse you have raised

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Moatte: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
esosa4real:

Wait ke!
Send a CSE asap and send same content via email and also add in email that they acknowledge when it's received

What's CSE and how do I go about that please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Moatte: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
esosa4real:

Wait ke!
Send a CSE asap and send same content via email and also add in email that they acknowledge when it's received

Okay I have seen it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Usiomon: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hello,

please yes i need you help. Just give a step by step direction please
Jalzy29:

hello Usiomon,
I was definitely in that spot few months back, you can absolutely submit ur documents by yourself.
I delinked my application and submitted successfully.
So go ahead and take ur future in ur hands.
they will give you the steps to delink, if you need any help i will be happy to assist.
All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

So how did you fill the form
hello, do you have any update on your profile yet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jalzy29: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Usiomon:
Hello,

please yes i need you help. Just give a step by step direction please
You may create a new MyCIC account at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp by clicking on the Continue to GCKey button and then on the Sign up button on the next page

Once you have your new MyCIC account you may link to an existing application (your application). You will need to enter your personal information and the application number stated above in the search criteria.

So you have to create a new account on CIC.., DO that and input ur personal details to link.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jupiter7:

Hello my dear, how did you go about your port harcourt passport renewal, what document did they ask you for, and the fee involved? I want to renew my passport.

My case been get serious k leg oooo.
many people here have advisedPH residents to better go to bayelsa or owerri for immediate results.

I applied 13th april for a renewal + change of name. I paid 35k for 32pg booklet
I captured on 17th of may...waited endlessly wit enough follow up ooooo.
I got ADR on 28june .....went bak there and d long story no be here.
summarily i was told to either wait for the 32pg booklet to "arrive next week"; or apply for 64pg booklet and pay new fees forfeiting the old fee.
I had a cic deadline and no assurance for availability of 32pg booklet.....so i paid anoda 25k...got it 2days later.

so abeg....find ur way to owerri or bayelsa. before u go, make sure booklets are available there.
cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ltee: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Boss13:
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///IUBvpgBtUbr3rBooorvpFs

That's a WhatsApp group for those who have submitted and intend to land in Alberta. You can join the group So you can relate more closely.

The group was created by a friend

Group not loading. I will pm you now so you can add me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Blingyrie:

There's a possibility they may or may not. But I would encourage your friend to up his ielts results. A higher score makes a whole lot of difference as getting an ita directly is far cheaper than passing tru d pnp route (cad$1500).
He knows but sick of British council.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
oddysey:
Hello all.

I really need some urgent advice. I just submitted my eAPR on Monday and got AOR same day. I am hoping to raise a CSE today or tomorrow latest before my application is rejected. My CRS was 447.

Hmmmm this PCC issue is enough grounds for a refusal but honestly if you probably can write a quite convincing loe... U may b able to buy time.

My advice: set out requesting for pcc now as it takes on average 10wks and cannot be fast tracked.
Write the best LOE of your life and PRAY!
** Yes dollar card is ok for payment
** Agents can only fast track for Citizens and pr holders,
** Yes youtube video will help but if u wana go the extra mile, get a (professional) policeman to take your prints. They are better with the techniques

Prepare your mind that your chances are Slim.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ehix89(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Justiyke4u:
I have been practicing ielts listening on YouTube but my score is not really impressive which gives me some kind of fear. I have been wondering what I'm not doing correctly. Please who has written please advise me and God bless you
try this site www.ieltsonlinetests.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
toyogirl:
Hmmm. ...I'm not so sure he can wait for 15 days after creating his profile ooo. ...cos the last time I checked, NOI from Ontario is valid for 6 months & on creating a profile, you have a max windows of 14 days to submit your app. ....things might have changed tho....I remember back in the days when it was 45 days as agains the 6 months introduced recently. .....

IMO, dear NOI recipient, kindly visit Ontario website and be sure of what to do next...

Cheers!

Yea you are right, there was a 2wk deadline for your profile to expire. Don't know if another profile can be created thereafter or if he can delay acknowledging receipt. I'll check that out n revert. Tnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
elfmann:

He knows but sick of British council.
Hmmm, d sickness or Canada pr??��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
ITABABE:
hello, do you have any update on your profile yet

Last update was meds passed. Waiting for PPR grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
ltee:

Group not loading. I will pm you now so you can add me.

Bros you don get COPR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Have they reached June yet - anyone in June with meds passed yet -(anxiousme shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
yingman:
Yes it's very possible following the new trend.
The only reason I can come up for your friend's CRS reduction is he/she getting older but the difference is huge.
Ask him to carefully go through the information he/she has provided again and use the CRS calculator once more.

Yea..I had to get his ee login details..discovered wrong email addy and he later noticed he didn't say his M.Sc is his highest qualification.. He edited that. But I'm yet to hear it has reflected. He has done ielts twice and he's 32. IT guy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Blingyrie:

Hmmm, d sickness or Canada pr??��
IELTS' sickness!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Last update was meds passed. Waiting for PPR grin

No time to dey check time, PPR straight cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by trishachi: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
ysmd:

Please what clinic did you use

Prime Medical Consultants. Port Harcourt
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Trikings2000:

You need to contact the helpdesk and possibly tip the woman in charge with some little cash. I did the same and after 5.5 weeks my transcript was sent. I got the helpdesk contact thru a friend. I called virtualy twice every week to no avail. I eventually had to send a contact in owerri to physically handover a tip and in One week my transcript left FUTO.

Contact me to share the contact with you.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olyveoyl(f): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
oddysey:
Hello all.

I really need some urgent advice. I just submitted my eAPR on Monday and got AOR same day.

I just realised today that my wife had stayed a cumulative of 7 months in the USA!!! How I missed that, sincerely, I will never know? I am still in shock, particularly because I knew about the PCC requirement but I had miscalculated her cumulative number of months. And I did not attach FBI PCC for her. I am the PA.

Please, can I raise a CSE to notify them and indicate that I have applied for it or will my application be rejected all the same? Please I would really really appreciate a guide or a link to a guide on how to apply for the FBI PCC. Can I use my dollar card to pay for my wife? Is there an agent I can use to make it faster? I also hear there is a utube video on how to fingerprint yourself. That link will be sure helpful. I am based in Port Harcourt. Please I would appreciate your responses. I am hoping to raise a CSE today or tomorrow latest before my application is rejected. My CRS was 447.

The non-submission of your wife's FBI PCC is enough reason for an express rejection by IRCC,the only way to avoid this and save your application fee is to go to alagbon close in ikoyi with a downloaded and printed fingerprint form from the FBI website.. Your wife's fingerprint will be printed on (the downloaded and printed FBI fingerprint) form(s),ensure you print more than one in the event of error or mistakes as well as the payment/card details form(still on FBI site). With that done, you can mail the forms to your American contact through DHL or UPS to save time, as FBI only receives regular mail. Your American contact will in-turn send the forms;FBI downloaded and fingerprinted form(s) and the payment details form(s) to FBI main office. Your wife will need to use a U.S contact address to save time as sending a regular mail to and fro the USA takes like three to for months,which she doesn't have the luxury.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
olyveoyl:
The non-submission of your wife's FBI PCC is enough reason for an express rejection by IRCC,the only way to avoid this and save your application fee is to go to alagbon close in ikoyi with a downloaded and printed fingerprint form from the FBI website.. Your wife's fingerprint will be printed on (the downloaded and printed FBI fingerprint) form(s),ensure you print more than one in the event of error or mistakes as well as the payment/card details form(still on FBI site). [b]With that done, you can mail the forms to your American contact through DHL or UPS to save time, as FBI only receives regular mail. [/b]Your American contact will in-turn send the forms;FBI downloaded and fingerprinted form(s) and the payment details form(s) to FBI main office. Your wife will need to use a U.S contact address to save time as sending a regular mail to and fro the USA takes like three to for months,which she doesn't have the luxury.

I wonder where you got the bolded information from sir/ ma? Is it from experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oddysey(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=MummyJaygirls post=58148859]

Do u want to raise a CSE or you want to make enquiries about a cse you have raised[/quote

I want to raise a CSE. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oddysey(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks a lot. I do appreciate your response.
Ajujuju2:

Hmmmm this PCC issue is enough grounds for a refusal but honestly if you probably can write a quite convincing loe... U may b able to buy time.

My advice: set out requesting for pcc now as it takes on average 10wks and cannot be fast tracked.
Write the best LOE of your life and PRAY!
** Yes dollar card is ok for payment
** Agents can only fast track for Citizens and pr holders,
** Yes youtube video will help but if u wana go the extra mile, get a (professional) policeman to take your prints. They are better with the techniques

Prepare your mind that your chances are Slim.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oddysey(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks a lot for the direction. Much appreciated.
olyveoyl:
The non-submission of your wife's FBI PCC is enough reason for an express rejection by IRCC,the only way to avoid this and save your application fee is to go to alagbon close in ikoyi with a downloaded and printed fingerprint form from the FBI website.. Your wife's fingerprint will be printed on (the downloaded and printed FBI fingerprint) form(s),ensure you print more than one in the event of error or mistakes as well as the payment/card details form(still on FBI site). With that done, you can mail the forms to your American contact through DHL or UPS to save time, as FBI only receives regular mail. Your American contact will in-turn send the forms;FBI downloaded and fingerprinted form(s) and the payment details form(s) to FBI main office. Your wife will need to use a U.S contact address to save time as sending a regular mail to and fro the USA takes like three to for months,which she doesn't have the luxury.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olyveoyl(f): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
bbaby84:

I wonder where you got the bolded information from sir/ ma? Is it from experience?
From experience, your re right.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
esosa4real:

Oh I see....Congratulations on ur meds!
What do u mean by re-do, was this ur second schedule A request? Or just one-time?

Also did u end up filling the form as it was in the screen shot u sent here? Or u made the dates overlap?

Sorry to bother you, some of us are trying to figure out something about filling dates.

Just one schedule A but I had to print the IMM5669E.pdf form in paper, fill it and scan then upload it.
As for the dates, I had to make it follow from the last date. See attachment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.