Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605296 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
tundechange:
Congrats to all those who have gotten PPR and God speed for the rest of us who are awaiting. God will favour us all.

This may sound funny but would ask anyway.

My IELTS result of August 2016 is L 7.5, R 6.0, W 7.0, S 7.0. I want to contact British Council for a remark of my listening and reading, do you guys think its possible? Has anyone does this before.

Thanks

Hi - The request for a remark must be made within six weeks of the date shown on your Test Report Form (TRF). If you are out of date (which is clearly the case now), you cannot ask for a remark.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Remxyj:
Hello House
Please I need an advice on this. Initially when I submitted my application, I didn't pay for right of permanent resident, now that have passed medicals, is it still possible to pay for it or i should just wait till it is asked for? July Aor

It's better to wait. One upside of this is that allows you to have an idea of how your application is progressing i.e. when you get payment request for RPRF, you know that, all things being equal, you are getting closer to PPR wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
nkerinas:
Please I need my transcript to be delivered to WES, kindly help with the contact. Thanks

Please use Google

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by soadirect: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Awwwwww..... a very big congratulations to you. Really really happy for you. I can feel the emotions....

ugoiyke79e:
After day dreaming of how to make my ppr announcement today,
After planing to write a detailed history of my sojourn on this thread today,
Today of all days, this rain gree fall reach my side..
words failed me.

I got PPR today.

ITA 22 Feb.
AOR 12 Apr
CSE 10May to submit colored PCC
Meds passed 15june / IP1 15June
ADR(1)-28 june - intl pp update ....i submitted 3rd july
ADR(2)-18 July -IMM 5406- additional family info.....I submitted 19th july
IP2----21July
PPR----25 July.(3.45am.....i saw d email 6am)

so many things happened in between.
my application had 2 major K legs....
but mercy said no!!!
I thank God for bringing us thus far.....
congrats people!!!!

Cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
perks:
Oh My Word!!!! shocked See PPRs flowing like water!!! Absolutely amazing.

Congrats Beckyhopeful, MummyJaygirls, lavivaavril, Blaizetony and all recipients. grin grin grin grin

Make una help me beg IQAS to send my ECA ooo. sad

How many days are you gone now? Call them, send a fax, tweet at them if they have an handle....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
ugoiyke79e:
words failed me.

I got PPR today.

ITA 22 Feb.
AOR 12 Apr
IP2----21July

but mercy said no!!!
congrats people!!!!

Cheers!!!!

Oh wow.... Thank God for u... Congratulations....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
ugoiyke79e:
words failed me.

I got PPR today.

ITA 22 Feb.
AOR 12 Apr
IP2----21July

but mercy said no!!!
congrats people!!!!

Cheers!!!!

Congrats Ugo! smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
40manlappy:

In IP1, your "Background Check"= Your application is in progress. We will send you a message.....

In IP2, your "Background Check"= We are processing your background check. We will send you a message....
[quote author=40manlappy post=58818178]

Thank You very much. From the timelines of people who have gotten Ppr that I have seen, I noticed Ip1 is just few days away from medicals passed and some even get it the same day, is it possible I missed this update on my application as my BGC shows NA, it's my application status that is showing we are processing your application. We will send you a message blah blah���� just
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
40manlappy:

It's better to wait. One upside of this is that allows you to have an idea of how your application is progressing i.e. when you get payment request for RPRF, you know that, all things being equal, you are getting closer to PPR wink

Thanks... I also Processed it this way in my head.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tundechange: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ehrnie:

Hi - The request for a remark must be made within six weeks of the date shown on your Test Report Form (TRF). If you are out of date (which is clearly the case now), you cannot ask for a remark.

OK, thanks. I wish I had asked for a remark back then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babaolowo2017: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Congrats to all of you guys with PPR.

But guys please I need your help.
Firstly, I scored 6.5 in my IELTS. And I would have to take it again, I feel I need to put more effort to make it. Please I need materials that can help me Ace it this time.

Secondly,
I thought I could enter the pool with the 6.5 (while waiting to write IELTS again) so I created MYCIC account like 10 days ago. The problem now is that the status is saying I am not eligible and my score which is supposed to be 300+ is not displayed at all.
Please what could be the problem because though I agree I am not eligible, I thought the score ought to be displayed. Could there be any implication if i get a higher IELTS score and wish to update my account. I don't mind if someone could help verify that I created the profile correctly.

The following info might be helpful in helping me.
Age 34
BSc Mechanical engineering
Married, spouse with BSc degree IELTS 6.0
WES done
Work experience in mechanical engineering 7 years

thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
I am in this boat as well (AOR Apr 11 with 2 ADRs so far), I will testify of the goodness of the Lord soonest!!!

Congratutions!!!

ugoiyke79e:
words failed me.

I got PPR today.

ITA 22 Feb.
AOR 12 Apr
IP2----21July

but mercy said no!!!
congrats people!!!!

Cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by infix123: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
folamingo:
I am in this boat as well (AOR Apr 11 with 2 ADRs so far), I will testify of the goodness of the Lord soonest!!!

Congratutions!!!

I got too, But I am a bit confuse, which address am I going to send the passport? is it Ghana or Ottawa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bjaydjay: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello house,

I am about creating my EE profile by declaring my dependents including spouse, but I've not chosen to get points for her Education and Language because we are yet to get her ECA done because of delays from her school.

If I choose to add her as accompanying spouse CRS score drops to 413 but if I claim spouse not accompanying CRS score jumps to 437.

But by adding her, we lose 24 points. What I lose by not adding her is not so clear?

If I get an ITA, she won't get PR alongside me, and I have to become a sponsor and then get her a visitor visa, right? Will the children get the PR alongside myself? How many years does it take to sponsor her to join me/us? What are the other pitfalls that I'm missing by not adding a spouse in EE profile?

Please assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by infix123: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
ugoiyke79e:
words failed me.

I got PPR today.

ITA 22 Feb.
AOR 12 Apr
IP2----21July

but mercy said no!!!
congrats people!!!!

Cheers!!!!

I got too, But I am a bit confuse, which address am I going to send the passport? is it Ghana or Ottawa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
infix123:

PPR? If you are a Nigerian, Accra it is!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/accra.asp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
There was an audio I heard of a Nigerian calling CIC's office and the answer was to send the passport to your local visa office which is Ghana Visa Office for permanent residency applications. The address was shared 2 pages back i think... smiley

infix123:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tbaby2015: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=MummyJaygirls post=58801435]Drumroll pleeeeaaaassssseeeee!!!! grin grin

Will the new semi Canadian please stand up cool

All ye Nigerians gather round tongue tongue

PPR has landed wink wink

Thank you all for your support, as usual PPR will fall on all of us.

Congratulations to u all. Whao! Very fantastic!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Babaolowo2017:
Congrats to all of you guys with PPR.

But guys please I need your help.
Firstly, I scored 6.5 in my IELTS. And I would have to take it again, I feel I need to put more effort to make it. Please I need materials that can help me Ace it this time.

Secondly,
I thought I could enter the pool with the 6.5 (while waiting to write IELTS again) so I created MYCIC account like 10 days ago. The problem now is that the status is saying I am not eligible and my score which is supposed to be 300+ is not displayed at all.
Please what could be the problem because though I agree I am not eligible, I thought the score ought to be displayed. Could there be any implication if i get a higher IELTS score and wish to update my account. I don't mind if someone could help verify that I created the profile correctly.

The following info might be helpful in helping me.
Age 34
BSc Mechanical engineering
Married, spouse with BSc degree IELTS 6.0
WES done
Work experience in mechanical engineering 7 years

thanks.

Once you are not eligible by scoring up to 67 points in the FSW (I am assuming that is your stream), your points won't show. You will need to create another profile when you improve your points. The ineligible profile will keep showing till the end but you won't be able to edit it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
40manlappy:

In IP1, your "Background Check"= Your application is in progress. We will send you a message.....

In IP2, your "Background Check"= We are processing your background check. We will send you a message....

Oh ok, that means that I am in IP1 after passing medicals. Just checked a screenshot I took immediately after AOR and BGC was "Not applicable".... So I guess it's Not Applicable 1 --> Application is in Progress --> Not Applicable 2--> We are processing your background check and then almighty PPR....Come quickly ohh!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by infix123: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
folamingo:
There was an audio I heard of a Nigerian calling CIC's office and the answer was to send the passport to your local visa office which is Ghana Visa Office for permanent residency applications. The address was shared 2 pages back i think... smiley

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tbaby2015: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
lumzy1:
Just got the golden mail, It took 43days in total for me. The journey that started in 2015 is about to conclude. Glory be to God.

ITA April 13, 2017
AOR June 12, 2017
Medical July 08, 2017
IP1 July 08, 2017
NA2 July 12, 2017
IP2 July 21, 2017
PPR July 25, 2017

Please who knows the address I will send the passport, i want to use DHL courier

As in ehn...I love dis speed o. Congrats!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ehrnie:

Hi - if I were you, I would fill out the IMM5562E AND also add the PROOF (i.e. scanned passport pages that are marked + affidavit + LOE). Merge all as a single PDF and send it.

That's what I would do.

@sehawale this is exactly what you should do - i got ADR too and thats what i did - doesnt matter that i had sent it before - just resend and re fill the form and you are good
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sweetrie(f): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bjaydjay:
Hello house,

I am about creating my EE profile by declaring my dependents including spouse, but I've not chosen to get points for her Education and Language because we are yet to get her ECA done because of delays from her school.
If I choose to add her as accompanying spouse CRS score drops to 413 but if I claim spouse not accompanying CRS score jumps to 437.

But by adding her, we lose 24 points. What I lose by not adding her is not so clear?

If I get an ITA, she won't get PR alongside me, and I have to become a sponsor and then get her a visitor visa, right? Will the children get the PR alongside myself? How many years does it take to sponsor her to join me/us? What are the other pitfalls that I'm missing by not adding a spouse in EE profile?

Please assist.
Get her ECA and let her write IELTS to boost your score.
Someone has said it would take a minimum of one year before you can sponsor her.
Just wait get the ECA at least the IELTS, include her and apply seamlessly instead of the very long process you want to go for because of 24 points.
Just hold on, the seniors are coming.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iambube: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please 40manlappy, how many days did it take to get your passport after you sent it to accra via dhl? Secondly did u get mail after ur passport was delivered to accra from cic asides the dhl delivery report. Thanks
40manlappy:

PPR? If you are a Nigerian, Accra it is!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/accra.asp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tundechange: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ehrnie:

So I decided to give it a trial to request for a remark after almost a year. Just giving it a shot! Here's my mail to them:

....................................................................................

Hello,

I write to humbly crave your indulgence to, on my behalf, get an exceptional approval to remark my IELTS result of 20 August 2016.

I sat for IELTS exam on 4 June 2016 (Candidate no 003376 and my result was L 6.0, R 6.5, W 6.5, S 7.0. However, I wasn't satisfied with the result as it wasn't suitable for the purpose it was written (Immigration to Canada). Hence, I enrolled again and sat for another exam on 20 August 2016. The result, which was L 7.5, R 6.0, W 7.0, S 7.0, was also not up to the desired result. I intended to request for a remark back then but couldn't do so due to some circumstances.

And now, I am ready for a remark and hereby appeal that you grant my request am I'm aware that one can only request for a remark six weeks after the result is released.

I look forward to receiving a favourable response from you.

Thank you.

Regards,

..........................................................................................

Will keep you guys posted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
iambube:
Please 40manlappy, how many days did it take to get your passport after you sent it to accra via dhl? 2 days
Secondly did u get mail after ur passport was delivered to accra from cic asides the dhl delivery report. Thanks No mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimz89: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good evening y'all. Please for Ontario's provincial nomination, who should I address the reference letter from work to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
40manlappy:

How many days are you gone now? Call them, send a fax, tweet at them if they have an handle....

My broda, d 30 business days will end on d 29th. So am expecting it dis week. Wish it will come today so I can pick ITA in possible draw tomorrow.

BTW ve u received ur PP back?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iambube: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thanks. So u got your passport after two days? That is fast. I know it takes two working days to deliver. I meant how many days from delivery,to pick up and getting ur passport back. Sorry for bothering you.
40manlappy:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bimz89:
Good evening y'all. Please for Ontario's provincial nomination, who should I address the reference letter from work to?

"To whom it may concern" is fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Epudome: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Na wa o. I recreated my EE profile on 19th July, I'm nw sitting at 425 after rewriting IELTS. However, up till now I haven't got NOI frm Ontario... kilode na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.