Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2609182 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ajujuju2:
Na wa ooo. Just barely away 24 hours and iv missed like 5 pages. Hiaaaan.

On the bright side, Heaven heard our prayers and granted a rain of PPR's.
CONGRATS @blingyrie @freeradicals, @wotubambam @wura7 and ors!
I de jealous una sha. Esp @freeradicals wey submit after me. �����

@mummyjaygirls... U sef congrats again on confirmation of Permanent residence.

Heaven please the rest of us as waiting. Perfect all that concerns us in perfect time!����
Ps: I wont mind that perfect time being "early in August". My soul don reach Canada, na empty shell de naija. Ds body done tire for bad road and generator noise. To show say i don ready to receive your gift of PPR, I don use travelpaddy search flights, use google streetview search for house, I don even de gather documents for RBC account. Baba, I just de naija to collect salary to kill time.
Baba God... Show yourself!

AMEN!!!

grin grin grin Bros Ajujuju2...You make una laff fall gutter inside

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nkigirl: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
I think he should go to Nigerian immigration office and report. Maybe they can issue a new one.
The identification page must be clear or else, it's basically useless.

mamatwiny:
My ppl, my head is just popping.
Hubby wrote ielts last week. It rained that day and somehow the Intl passport was touched.

The pic in the identification page is now affected. Half of the pic is now faded.

Please advise.

I won't let you rest to you reply. We really facing lots of hurdles now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wura27:

You are fine, it rained on my passport and half of my pic is faded. I've used the same passport to travel couple of times and it's what I used to write my IELTS and got my PPR with. Just that I don't know how bad his is and hope he has a previously scanned one before d picture fade...
You seem to have got away with a lot. You definitely had "special grace" smiley

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jesuba:

Yes. Yes. I sure will. Thank you.

We don't have to send PCC for Canada. They'll run the checks themselves if they need to

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by merrymum: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Big congratulations to all PPR recipients! We are definitely moving forward. All thanks to God.

Finally received stamped passports and COPR today. After about 3 weeks.

Wishing every one of us success in this journey!

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
DereI:

Not better, but faster because they don't send the verification mail to your university and await response before evaluating your credentials.
It could be better when Nigerian LLB is in play and WES could be better when HND + OND surfaces.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Since they haven't requested another maybe they are working with the one u resent. #fingerscrossed
Truly hope so, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
40manlappy:

Its possible that evaluation has been concluded. Give them a call, send a fax, etc, today. You may be pleasantly surprised smiley

Ok I will do this, thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
elfmann:

Sometimes, it is d printing. Schools won't just get laser printers, u see esp ur transcript losing its contents as a result of desk jet ink and foldings. Mtchew!
My brother the thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

which channel did u use to send your passport? DHL or VFS??
Use DHL. Or is this a survey?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
merrymum:
Big congratulations to all PPR recipients! We are definitely moving forward. All thanks to God.

Congrats! Wish you the best in Canada

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Patterns18: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dear Good People,
Please who and what address should my reference letter for work experience be addressed to .I am post ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Patterns18:
Dear Good People,
Please who and what address should my reference letter for work experience be addressed to .I am post ITA

You can address it to

Central Intake Office (CIO),
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC),
Sydney, Nova Scotia,
Canada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tbaby2015: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wura27:
My people!!! See me congratulating not knowing my own mail landed since 4am!!! Been in class since morning o....... PPR has fallen on me ooooo!!!

#PPRTINZZZZ grin grin

At last! Was actually waiting for this. Congrats!

Latest PPR recipients, we're coming...

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
URGENT!!!

Please those that gave birth to their kids in the US, did you include their US passports when sending for COPR to Ghana or a copy of their bio data page as they are from a visa exempt country?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
cheapphones:

A lot of ppl have advised you but I will add my own, [b[b]]the reason why ppl are asking you to be honest with cic isn't so that you'll make heaven, [/b[/b]]it's because cic is thorough in their background check and they WILL find you out if you lie, and their zero tolerance for liars earns such ppl 5 year ban. My sis that is an expert on visas usually says that if you have a Canadian visa on your passport, even US would feel at peace to give you visa cos they know how thorough cic is with their checks. So brotherly, for the sake of your canny dream, be honest, it's obvious you can't get relative points from your family friend, if you can't meet up the crs points for ita directly, try pnp.
All the best.

The boldened had me laughing soooooooo hard.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Patterns18: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Feygbe:

You can address it to

Sydney, Nova Scotia,
Canada.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mamatwiny(f): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Feygbe:

You can address it to

Sydney, Nova Scotia,
Canada.

If someone is applying for PNP, will this letter suffice? Or should the person get another reference letter for the province he is applying to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mamatwiny(f): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
merrymum:

Congrats merrymum.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Aig84:
Good morning fam, I encountered a little challenge during certificate evaluation with IQAS, a rep mailed me to state that my certificate wasn't clear (a part of it which shows the grade and date seems to be fading because of the material used for that part). I was asked to scan and send a clearer copy to the rep which I did, I tried to make it clearer by dimming the lights while scanning, I'm yet to get a response from them and the 30 business days has since elapsed. Any advice on what next to do? I've started the process of requesting for a new certificate from my alma mater tho. Seniors please help out here

Give them a call ASAP to confirm status of your application. I am sure the scan was OK. If it wasn't, they probably would have requested for another.
Had to fax that of my spouse thrice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
cochtrane:

You seem to have got away with a lot. You definitely had "special grace" smiley

you are sooo right.

CAUTION TO NEW APPLICANTS !!!!
NO TWO APPLICATIONS ARE ALIKE.
please this babe has over grace. Lol

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
folamingo:
URGENT!!!

Please those that gave birth to their kids in the US, did you include their US passports when sending for COPR to Ghana or a copy of their bio data page as they are from a visa exempt country?

The answer to your question depends on the passport you used for their application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUSisable: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hi good people,

You guyz are doing a great job and I hail all the gurus in the house.

Please I am new to this forum but I have been reading up your comments and I have commenced my Express Entry process.

I would like to get clarifications about the proof of funds to use when submitting my application.

My hubby owns a land which he has put in the market for sale so we can use the funds as proof of fund for CIC but the issue is that the land is not in his name because we have not finished payment for the land. How do we prove he owns the land we sold?

We have 2 other plots of land we sold in the past. Can we draft a sales agreement stating the lands were sold this year so we can explain the proceeds that we got from the sale of the land that is not in his name? Also, can we draft a sales document that we have sold our car when we haven't?

Will the sales document and the land be investigated by IRCC?

I just want to have an idea of how to explain the receipt of those funds into my account. I am not working currently but I am the principal applicant. My husband though has been working for 7 years.

Instead of using the sale of property, can I just explain that my husband got the money from savings and training allowances he has gotten over the 7years he has worked and that he transferred it to me since we are both applying for PR?

Pls I need urgent responses gurus. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thanks my sister. I pop in here once in a while to see rain of PPRs. Congrats once again!! I am always so happy when I see people that were hopeful even when the cut off was above 450 get PPR.
ugoiyke79e:

Hello sis, good to see you here again!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bedemy: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
saskgirl:
A friend has her 2 BSc degrees as 2 or more... and I believe it is okay to use different evaluating bodies for each of them.
All the best

Hi Virt, have you done your credential evaluation from madonna university? Did you use WES? If yes, please how did you go about it? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
My broda, you deserve it o. You have really given so much. Congrats once again!!
freeradical:
My madam on top! You know u were so instrumental to my success. God bless you real good

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol. I am really happy for you. You still got your PPR despite the issues with your application.
Wura27:

When the Senior of all Seniors personally congratulates you, you know no be small thing!

Thanks very much cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hehehe. I can't help laffing. Just relax your mind cos your PPR too is almost here by God's grace. I dey wait for the good news.
Ajujuju2:
Na wa ooo. Just barely away 24 hours and iv missed like 5 pages. Hiaaaan.

On the bright side, Heaven heard our prayers and granted a rain of PPR's.
CONGRATS @blingyrie @freeradicals, @wotubambam @wura7 and ors!
I de jealous una sha. Esp @freeradicals wey submit after me. �����

@mummyjaygirls... U sef congrats again on confirmation of Permanent residence.

Heaven please the rest of us as waiting. Perfect all that concerns us in perfect time!����
Ps: I wont mind that perfect time being "early in August". My soul don reach Canada, na empty shell de naija. Ds body done tire for bad road and generator noise. To show say i don ready to receive your gift of PPR, I don use travelpaddy search flights, use google streetview search for house, I don even de gather documents for RBC account. Baba, I just de naija to collect salary to kill time.
Baba God... Show yourself!

AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Virt: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
My dear, I am still waiting for Madonna to send the transcript after 2 weeks of application. Not funny at all.

I have a contact person in the school who I paid to help me process the transcript. I expect him to send me the tracking number once the school have couriered it. I just hate the wait plus the expected 20 business days wait with WES. God dey.

You can PM me for the contact of the person if you don't intend going to the school. By the way, which campus did you graduate from, because it is not processed centrally, its per campus.

[quote author=bedemy post=59237648][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Garykasparov: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello,

@blingyrie @freeradicals, @wotubambam @wura7

Did you answer 'yes' to any of the statutory question? or had any visa rejection in the past?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nkigirl: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello everyone. Congrats to all who have gotten PPR. I can't wait to be in your shoes.
I am waiting for my FBI PCC before I even start EE. i applied in July and I don't want to start EE now and start panting when FBI PCC is over delayed and my EE is counting down. So maybe I will apply for EE in September as I think the FBI may come out in October. But I am gathering all my docs so once I get ITA, I can finish up fast. Anyway, I have a serious issue

Company A were hiring for HR position and then wanted a contract staff. I was taken as a contract staff but contract under Company B (manpower supply). So my contract appointment letter is from Company B telling me I am neither a staff of company A or B but contract third party hire and once my contract expires, neither company is obligated to me. I was young and desperate, the money was very good and I took it.

Now, I need reference letter and HR mgrs of both companies are scared of giving me one as they claim I was not a staff and they don't have any idea what to do for contract staff. They also insist that it's the opposite company's responsibility.
I have explained that no one will be implicated in any way. But they are worried. I am about to pull out all my hair. FYI, I have ID card from company A and appointment letter from company B showing I was contracted to company A.

What can I do!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wura27:

Smh, the one you gave me abi??

You can send me a PM if you need more info. It's a bit manipulative (NOT FRAUDULENT) and I don't want to encourage it.
done grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.