Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598919 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please o.. I really look forward to the answer to this question o...because i uploaded the datapage of both his us and nigerian passport in the passport placeholder so wen ppr land by God's grace..which do i send?

Ajujuju2:

The answer to your question depends on the passport you used for their application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
JESUSisable:
Hi good people,

You guyz are doing a great job and I hail all the gurus in the house.

Please I am new to this forum but I have been reading up your comments and I have commenced my Express Entry process.

I would like to get clarifications about the proof of funds to use when submitting my application.

My hubby owns a land which he has put in the market for sale so we can use the funds as proof of fund for CIC but the issue is that the land is not in his name because we have not finished payment for the land. How do we prove he owns the land we sold?

We have 2 other plots of land we sold in the past. Can we draft a sales agreement stating the lands were sold this year so we can explain the proceeds that we got from the sale of the land that is not in his name? Also, can we draft a sales document that we have sold our car when we haven't?

Will the sales document and the land be investigated by IRCC?

I just want to have an idea of how to explain the receipt of those funds into my account. I am not working currently but I am the principal applicant. My husband though has been working for 7 years.

Instead of using the sale of property, can I just explain that my husband got the money from savings and training allowances he has gotten over the 7years he has worked and that he transferred it to me since we are both applying for PR?

Pls I need urgent responses gurus. Thanks
In other words u want us to help ur package ur lie.?

How do u sell something u haven't finished paying for? It doesn't even make sense to me.
Canada is very thorough and if u r caught in this ur lie and confusion there's a ban.
Rethink about it... Get a gift deed and save urself all these lies...

Den how come u that's not working is d primary applicant... How did u calculate ur years of experience? Why not ur husband that has experience?
Anyway what do I know.. Let d gurus come and answer.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bedemy: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Virt:
My dear, I am still waiting for Madonna to send the transcript after 2 weeks of application. Not funny at all.

I have a contact person in the school who I paid to help me process the transcript. I expect him to send me the tracking number once the school have couriered it. I just hate the wait plus the expected 20 business days wait with WES. God dey.

You can PM me for the contact of the person if you don't intend going to the school. By the way, which campus did you graduate from, because it is not processed centrally, its per campus.

Wow, that's serious o, I finished from Orji's campus. I am more worried about the request for verification from WES. Will your contact monitor to ensure that they respond to any request for verification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by valeria: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I am new on this thread and will need a few clarifications.
1. How long does the express entry application process take?
2. I am travelling to the U.S in September to be back after 2 weeks, is it advisable to submit my application before or after my trip?
3. I recently completed my Masters degree in Unilag but certificate is not ready until November or December, can i put in this degree in my application? or wait until my certificate is ready?
4. I have a relative (sibling) with permanent resident status, is this an advantage or not?
5. Is it advisable to apply directly or use an agent?

Thank you in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
studyexec:

Give them a call ASAP to confirm status of your application. I am sure the scan was OK. If it wasn't, they probably would have requested for another.
Had to fax that of my spouse thrice.
Thanks man
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUSisable: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hephgirl:

Hi Hephgirl,

I worked for 3years before I resigned, I have 3 Bsc. certificates and am 30years which gives me more CRS points than my hubby.

Is it my hubby that would write me a gift deed? I really do not want to make a mistake thats the reason I asked those questions. You are really direct but I like it.

Please just clarify this gift deed stuff for me. Thanks

How do u sell something u haven't finished paying for? It doesn't even make sense to me.
Canada is very thorough and if u r caught in this ur lie and confusion there's a ban.

Den how come u that's not working is d primary applicant... How did u calculate ur years of experience? Why not ur husband that has experience?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=JESUSisable post=59239219][/quote]

You have 3 bsc certificates? Wow! You like school o. I hope you did ECA for all 3.

Your hubby can send the cash to u and write LOE for the sudden bulk transfer to u

As it's from your spouse no need for gift deed

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUSisable: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

You have 3 bsc certificates? Wow! You like school o. I hope you did ECA for all 3.

Your hubby can send the cash to u and write LOE for the sudden bulk transfer to u

As it's from your spouse no need for gift deed

@mummyJaygirls,

Thank you so much for your response and congrats on your PPR.

:Dlol.... Yes oh i like book well well! I got my WES evaluation for all 3 certificates on July 19, just waiting to write ILETS this month.

Please does my hubby have to explain how he came about the money with evidence or just his bank statement showing the transfer to me will suffice?

I intend doing a fixed deposit with the funds. Do I need to still submit my bank statement, reference letter from the bank and 6-months average balance along with the fixed deposit certificate?

Am so sorry I am asking alot of questions.

Thank you again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
valeria:
Hello Everyone,
I am new on this thread and will need a few clarifications.
1. How long does the express entry application process take? When cic deems it fit to conclude on ur application but website says 6 months or less
2. I am travelling to the U.S in September to be back after 2 weeks, is it advisable to submit my application before or after my trip? Anyone u r comfortable with works
3. I recently completed my Masters degree in Unilag but certificate is not ready until November or December, can i put in this degree in my application? or wait until my certificate is ready? You can apply for ECA with a "to whom" letter, your transcript should be available right?
4. I have a relative (sibling) with permanent resident status, is this an advantage or not? It's an advantage
5. Is it advisable to apply directly or use an agent? You can do it yourself, but if u need an agent, I'm very affordable grin

Thank you in anticipation of your responses.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
JESUSisable:

@mummyJaygirls,

Yes, I got my WES evaluation for all 3 certificates on July 19, just waiting to write ILETS this month.

Thank you again.

Thanks and Goodluck in your exam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=honeybeetom post=59232479][/quote]

You've paid for the return? When did you send it, Where did u send it from, have you got the PUM?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please does the reference letter need to be addressed to this address or can one just write TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN?

Thank you
Feygbe:

You can address it to

Central Intake Office (CIO),
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC),
Sydney, Nova Scotia,
Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUSisable: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
JESUSisable:

@mummyJaygirls,

:Dlol.... Yes oh i like book well well! I got my WES evaluation for all 3 certificates on July 19, just waiting to write ILETS this month.

Please does my hubby have to explain how he came about the money with evidence or just his bank statement showing the transfer to me will suffice?

I intend doing a fixed deposit with the funds. Do I need to still submit my bank statement, reference letter from the bank and 6-months average balance along with the fixed deposit certificate?

Thank you again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
JESUSisable:

@mummyJaygirls,

Thank you again.

1. Your hubby just has to provide an LOE stating that he transfered the funds to you for PR purposes and for good measure his statement of account to show the transfer
2. Banker's reference letter is a compulsory requirement for POF. In addition to that you should provide the FD certificate and there are people who will advice that you include your bank statement too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by initiate: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
initiate:
Hello

On the cic site there is a question on how many years one has worked in the past 10 years. How does a business owner get around this when there is no appointment letter of payslip? Thanks

anybody? thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calfy: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Great people, good evening. I am filling the PR form and need some clarifications.

1. Legal change of name document for my wife - the only document we have is the newspaper publication. Is that ok?
2. Can we do upfront medical?

thank you for your reponses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUSisable: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
closetextrovert:

1. Your hubby just has to provide an LOE stating that he transfered the funds to you for PR purposes and for good measure his statement of account to show the transfer
2. Banker's reference letter is a compulsory requirement for POF. In addition to that you should provide the FD certificate and there are people who will advice that you include your bank statement too.

@mummyJaygirls, @closetextrovert,

Thank you so much guys for patiently answering all of my questions. Una too much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
calfy:
Great people, good evening. I am filling the PR form and need some clarifications.

1. Legal change of name document for my wife - the only document we have is the newspaper publication. Is that ok?

1. You can upload your marriage certificate alongside the newspaper publication.

2. YES!!! In fact, that is the best thing to do. "The medical examination confirmation is required upfront and must be valid at the time of application" (Culled from CIC's website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gereal: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

You've paid for the return? When did you send it, Where did u send it from, have you got the PUM?

@mummyjaygirls, please my 1year old son refuses to close mouth. his mouth is a lil open in his passport photograph, can i submit upload it like that. we are all tired even the photographer. would it be an issue.

thanks again

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calfy: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
GlitteringStar:

1. You can upload your marriage certificate alongside the newspaper publication.

2. YES!!! Infact, that is the best thing to do. "The medical examination confirmation is required up front and must be valid at the time of application"( Culled from CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp).

Thanks, but I'm curious to find out if there is anybody who has used the marriage certificate plus newspaper publication as legal document for change of name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calfy: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
My people, another question again from me. My wife hasn't collected her degree certificate yet. Can I use her ECA plus the Statement of Degree Result as proof of study.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
calfy:

Thanks, but I'm curious to find out if there is anybody who has used the marriage certificate plus newspaper publication as legal document for change of name.

You can check the link below. Your wife can also do an "affidavit of change of name" if that will put your mind at rest.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/513#57262457
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by merrymum: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thanks very much cochtrane and mamatwiny. All the very best to u too!

@Flamingo. I asked someone who just landed and they said they sent in their son's naija passport. So we ended up doing same. Sent in my daughter's naija passport even though it's stated in the application she is a US citizen. Received it stamped today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hephgirl:

Lmao @ package your lie. Hahahahaa cheesy

Please eh, all these wuru wuru people should just hang on make I get PPR by early next year, before una come out with una lies grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ahn Ahn...let a one year old be o. How can that be an issue?! Your son might just be friends with mine grin grin grin
Gereal:

@mummyjaygirls, please my 1year old son refuses to close mouth. his mouth is a lil open in his passport photograph, can i submit upload it like that. we are all tired even the photographer. would it be an issue.

thanks again

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Canadianfly:

Lmao @ package your lie. Hahahahaa cheesy

Please eh, all these wuru wuru people should just hang on make I get PPR by early next year, before una come out with una lies grin

Madam,
that's condescending.
The gift deed she's also being advised to do is a "packaging" of sorts. Many people who have PPR here also 'packaged" sales of property and its done everywhere (not only in Naija).

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
I have a question on this matter... My sons nigerian passport has a typo with is name.. Instead of Abdul it has Abdbul... I raised loe explaining the typo... But my concern is if i send the naija passport.. Would the copr not carry the error? Cant the us passport be used?

merrymum:
Thanks very much cochtrane and mamatwiny. All the very best to u too!

@Flamingo. I asked someone who just landed and they said they sent in their son's naija passport. So we ended up doing same. Sent in my daughter's naija passport even though it's stated in the application she is a US citizen. Received it stamped today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
ajiifixing:

Madam,
that's condescending.
The gift deed she's also being advised to do is a "packaging" of sorts. Many people who have PPR here also 'packaged" sales of property and its done everywhere (not only in Naija).

What is condescending? Explain please

ps: if 1 million and 1 people decide to kill and steal, that doesn't make it right. This is exactly what is wrong with Nigeria today.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calfy: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
GlitteringStar:

You can check the link below. Your wife can also do an 'affidavit of change of name' if that will put your mind at rest.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/513#57262457

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
calfy:

Hi Calfy, you will need an affidavit of change of name and that alone will suffice. But for your own peace of mind you can include the newspaper publication and marriage certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calfy: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
closetextrovert:

Hi Calfy, you will need an affidavit of change of name and that alone will suffice. But for your own peace of mind you can include the newspaper publication and marriage certificate.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DereI(f): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
ayxmania:

Thanks

You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.