Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2609221 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ronnie1984(f): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello all
Am new to this thread and just reading some of the post has proven to add alot of underatanding to the process. God bless u

Pls i will like to ask a few questions just for clarity and would be grateful for answers
1. Since 2015 i have stayed in the UK for about 3months and when i went to america i stayed for another 3months and that was in 2016. Does it mean i have to get pcc from these countries since my travel history will show it?

2. My brother who is also trying out the immigration thingy has been in america for more than they stamped him in? Pls how does this affect his application and probability of selection. Also is it better for him to come back to nigeria so his passport shows he is back?...

Pls i will appreciate every imput i get on these pudding issues
God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ronnie1984:
Hello all
Am new to this thread and just reading some of the post has proven to add alot of underatanding to the process. God bless u

Pls i will like to ask a few questions just for clarity and would be grateful for answers
1. Since 2015 i have stayed in the UK for about 3months and when i went to america i stayed for another 3months and that was in 2016. Does it mean i have to get pcc from these countries since my travel history will show it?

2. My brother who is also trying out the immigration thingy has been in america for more than they stamped him in? Pls how does this affect his application and probability of selection. Also is it better for him to come back to nigeria so his passport shows he is back?...

God bless

Ehh? Overstay? Ah well it is up to the VO to decide but that is very very tricky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hi guys,

Please I have a question o. Can a friend use her sibling with Canadian passport to gain points? Her sibling doesn't live in Canada but his wife and kids do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chybaz: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
britiko:

Don't open the transcript at all. Leave it sealed. Do a cover letter and explain that it was addressed elsewhere and it's an herculean task to get it from the school. Send it to ur verification body directly. If sent to wes, they will verify from the school. Remember to pay for verification at ur university....
I've done this for a friend with unilag transcript.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
XX01:

The last draw was 433 so she is still in line.

No i don't think so. Her score should not go below the minimum score of the draw when she got ITA.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ronnie1984(f): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yooku:

Ehh? Overstay? Ah well it is up to the VO to decide but that is very very tricky.

Thanks yooku...another question..how is my brother going to do his pcc? Seeing he hasnt been in nigeria ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
XX01:

The last draw was 433 so she is still in line.

No she isn't as she got ITA when the draw was 441. When she recalculates her scores it falls below 441. Best bet is to decline ITA and wait for the next draw. Hopefully it will favour her.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
yimiton:

Thanks for the congratulatory message. I wish I hadn't paid, but I have and been studying like I'm preparing to make first class in rocket science.

I'm so excited, you'll think I just got a PPR. LOL

maybe u shld go and change it to Academic IELTS so u dont lose out. u may just need academic ielts for some othe reason after u land.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks a lot.

Does anyone have a draft of the bank letter in CiC format? I intend to request for one from First Bank tomorrow and think it will be a good idea to go with a draft as guide.

freeradical:
Only provide the degree for your highest qualification which you evaluate. The rest I believe will appear in your personal history because you can't lie to CIC and you have to give every detail of your adult life from when you are 18. It should also appear in your study history but you will select that you did not evaluate the degree. This shouldn't be a problem

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
MrsBee:

No i don't think so. Her score should not go below the minimum score of the draw when she got ITA.

Precisely!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Olamidexy: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello house, kindly help me with this question. I already have AOR and I am about to get married so I need to update my application. I provided enough POF for one, my husband has the balance required for two people but the money is barely one month old and the inflow was a bulk inflow into his account. Can he just invest it in tbills now and I just attach the tbills letter alone as the balance in my CSE to avoid printing his statement or do I have to attach all the POF documents I initially attached with my application along with his tbills letter.

Please I also need to know if there will be any issue with the balance funds amount not being up to 6 months. Hopefully we can avoid the issues of preparing a gift deed to explain the inflow because I also did a gift deed for an inflow into my account when I submitted. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by juliebabs: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=dchamps post=5932451
I used hellofax and I got a mail saying fax failure.please what do I do?

Please can you explain how to use hellofax,I'm not getting the process and my trascript has been delivered to WES yesterday i need to send my certificates asap.Thanks[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
I'll like to go back to school at some point in Canada but will I still need proof of English if I'm already a permanent resident? If yes, then, I think it's a good idea to actually change it.
ugoiyke79e:

maybe u shld go and change it to Academic IELTS so u dont lose out. u may just need academic ielts for some othe reason after u land.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
bbaby84:

No she isn't as she got ITA when the draw was 441. When she recalculates her scores it falls below 441. Best bet is to decline ITA and wait for the next draw. Hopefully it will favour her.

Oh. I thought she got ITA in this draw. My bad.

See why we should not be too anxious and try to be too fast. She would have jejely waited and gotten ITA now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ronnie1984:
Hello all

God bless

Just re-read your post. It's his stamp he overstayed not visa. Oh ok....then he should try his luck. He might actually have a chance.

Mehn I need to read carefully oh with this my IELTS coming up lol grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Seer247: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Good day house, pls has any one applied through SINP and successful, is PCC and prof of fund compulsory, as I thought its only required after ITA receipt. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sexymj(f): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
good afternoon. pls wer do i find checklist for documents once ITA has been received?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4Barr: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nwandy218:
Is IOM the best place for medicals in Lagos? Any alternatives please? Also someone should please help with the contact for PCC at Alagbon.

Thanks a lot fam.

BH stripes - Surulere 56 bode thomas street

Alfa - 08034725296

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
vcole:
Hello everyone. Can't believe the thread is over 700 pages long. @40manlappy, @ugoiyke, @esosa4real @boldinc @onlineise @dupyshoo and others my brain fit Don forget to mention, how market? I fit beg for small summary of notable "events" from una? grin

VCOLE wowwww!!!!! glad to see u again!
notable events is PPR n ITA rains!!
we ve got many new contributors holding d mantle and directing new members to try n read up.
welkom dear how has it been wit u in canny land??
we ve missed all your precise advises.....pls download for us

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Haba! Una too worry for this Canada thing sef. This thing is for the patient, not for those who hurry smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
4Barr:

Alfa - 08034725296

We went to Children's practice in Ikoyi.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
SO you people are saying I should take out all my work history? Just makes me feel like I've been faffing all my life grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
You dont need a PCC if you have not spent up to six months cumulatively in the last 10 years.

Please clarify the boldened. Do you mean his visa has expired and he is stuck in the US as an illegal immigrant? No offence intended here, I just need to understand your question and it would help our seniors give the best advice.

All the best

Ronnie1984:
Hello all

God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ken4jj(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please guys. Is it compulsory that you must have the required POF before entering the pool? Will not having the required funds in your account stop stop you from getting ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chigrad: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
thanks
Hephgirl:

He doesn't have to stay permanently with u there... He can be travelling back and forth to maintain his PR status.
So therefore u will b d primary applicant..
Note he will do pcc, medicals.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ronnie1984(f): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bimpsy99:
You dont need a PCC if you have not spent up to six months cumulatively in the last 10 years.

Please clarify the boldened. Do you mean his visa has expired and he is stuck in the US as an illegal immigrant? No offence intended here, I just need to understand your question and it would help our seniors give the best advice.

All the best

Hi...tanks for responding...he still has a valid visa its just his six months that he has overstayed. Pls help me by answering my othee question

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Sarang(f): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
sammyacbxyz:
I'm sorry, but I don't really know much about CEC but lately, it is also as slow as PNP

For ur friend, the trade should be 'skilled'. Not really sure but I think the trade should be certified. i.e have a certificate for electricians acceptable by CIC. U need to google it extensively tho

Yea it is. Thank you for responding
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
ken4jj:

Please guys. Is it compulsory that you must have the required POF before entering the pool? Will not having the required funds in your account stop stop you from getting ITA?
Nope. It won't stop you. But you need to make sure you have the POF and a good justification for any lump transfer by the time you are applying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by crazyinlove: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
4Barr:

Alfa - 08034725296

I'm not sure BH Stripes is part of the listed hospitals for medicals on CIC site

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
yimiton:
Thanks a lot.

Does anyone have a draft of the bank letter in CiC format? I intend to request for one from First Bank tomorrow and think it will be a good idea to go with a draft as guide.

You will need to write an application to your bank for the letter of reference. Just follow the std formal letter format copying all the requirements for POF doc from CIC page and present it in the body of your letter to your bank. That's just what I did and it worked.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oluwatosin12345: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
he need to do the needful
perks:
Seniors in d House I greet you all. A relative who did traditional marriage only and has a kid is asking if she can apply for EE as a family or just herself n child since her husband is not based in Nigeria. Pls wats ur take?

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.