Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604948 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DatechMan(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2017
fashoga:
Elders in the house
Good morning All.
i need your advice
Am new here. me and my wife engaged the help of an agent to enter into the EE pool before seeing this wonderful platform.
I will not advice anyone to use an agent...they are SCAMMERS!!!
Now we finally got our ITA but the agent is asking for another fee for continuation.
I want to end the contract and continue on my own. Any advice on how to go about it?
Thank you All and God Bless
Did he use your email to create the profile? If yes you can gain access to the account and continue with the application yourself.
I suspect the answer is No.
If you have access to your IELTS and ECA, you can create a new profile.

Read from page 0 or find mr cochtrane to find specific information.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2017
DatechMan:
I think WES is not trying o. I think their 20 days start counting from the day your credentials are verified.

This is what I saw this morning. Chaiii

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/18/2017
Still OK..apparently no draws next Wed.. So ur swimming won't be long. What's ur CRS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2017
fashoga:
Elders in the house
Good morning All.
i need your advice
Am new here. me and my wife engaged the help of an agent to enter into the EE pool before seeing this wonderful platform.
I will not advice anyone to use an agent...they are SCAMMERS!!!
Now we finally got our ITA but the agent is asking for another fee for continuation.
I want to end the contract and continue on my own. Any advice on how to go about it?
Thank you All and God Bless

Hello and welcome. Do you have all your log in details?if So, please ditch the agent and move on. There's a lot of information available for you to do everything with our paying anyone. We also just got ITA and from creating a profile till now, i did it all with information available online and also asking friends.
Get your documents together. Do you have your login details?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Seer247:
Pls has any one done ECA without attaching the form to the transctipt? My fear is that my school may not attach it once am not there to monitor the packaging.

Yes. The most important thing is they write your REF number on it and send it the way WES specifys. Sealed with the school stamp and signature.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Ehrnie:

The way you've split the funds into TBs and the rest in your account is perfect. Go for it...

@40manlappy - thanks for reiterating and clarifying the TBs/PoF matter.

You are welcome sis. Thanks for lending a hand too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Hehehe grin
You and @mummyjaygirls should seriously consider pairing up to start your comedy show when you get to Canada. The skill might be useful before you start practising your profession.
esosa4real:

My sista, when you commot, plenty things happen oh!� i will try to give a short summary.

@ugoiyke and @40manlappy grab ppr sharp sharp, infact cic don dey dash ppr now!!.....To God be the glory!
We come get one @mummyjaygirls for here, her NOC na 0419, her work experience na for comedy.....cic don give am Ppr too....she issa jolly good fellow grin
.Meanwhile, omo @temitope don give all the girls for e area belle and yet no ppr....na gbese e dey so...I pirrtty him ��� grin
Then me na, cic sey dem wan teach me lesson, no PPR for me till Buhari come back Naija! #prayforesosa
That reminds me, Presido Buhari nor well, he dey hospital for London, no wonder London VO be dey get slow motion sickness �
Who again?
Ehen even the prime minister of canada dey this thread, if you doubt me, tag @justintrudeau.......himself dey find PPR ����

My dear that's the latest, will inbox you as soon as i get better news!☺��

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2017
dupyshoo:
Hehehe grin
You and @mummyjaygirls should seriously consider pairing up to start your comedy show when you get to Canada. The skill might be useful before you start practising your profession.

Nice combo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2017
cochtrane:

You definitely should ask for a remark. Something is wrong with IELTS in Nigeria.

MY results:

Reading - 9.0
Listening - 9.0
Writing - 7.5
Speaking - 7.5

I would have contested this result, cos it's just completely way off. Were it not sufficient for CIC, I most definitely would have contested it. I know how well I write. I should have a 9 in that writing. I wrote TOEFL and got 30/30 in writing the two times I wrote it. For speaking, my score should be higher than 7.5. I had a small encounter with the examiner that day, so maybe that affected it. Still, I don't understand why an examiner should mix sentiments with assessment.

I'm completely gutted, I swear. Something is wrong with IELTS in Nigeria. It's either they get the sense everyone is doing this for immigration purposes and so try to frustrate their efforts, or they have examiners who are inadequate in their competence.

Nonsense! angry
See score, see rant. I know many folks will want to fall inside this septic tank. Hahaha. Congratulations ojare.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2017
elfmann:

See score, see rant. I know many folks will want to fall inside this septic tank. Hahaha. Congratulations ojare.
E no good na. To get a feedback that clearly doesn't reflect one's ability.
I got still take the dive any which way sha.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2017
cochtrane:

E no good na. To get a feedback that clearly doesn't reflect one's ability.
I got still take the dive any which way sha.
Na so..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2017
EJIZY:
Bros na your advice from the study permit thread motivate me to channel more energy towards this EE while waiting for decision on my study permit application which have not even seen any update going to 2 months now. Thank God I finally got ITA this week and would be submitting soon.I have been dulling myself since.

Congrats! Remember to be meticulous in your document submission.

I hope to have my ITA soon too. I still dey IELTS and ECA stage.

I pray we celebrate Christmas in Canada as PR holders. cool. Take care.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ferfer(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2017
cochtrane:

You definitely should ask for a remark. Something is wrong with IELTS in Nigeria.

MY results:

Reading - 9.0
Listening - 9.0
Writing - 7.5
Speaking - 7.5

I would have contested this result, cos it's just completely way off. Were it not sufficient for CIC, I most definitely would have contested it. I know how well I write. I should have a 9 in that writing. I wrote TOEFL and got 30/30 in writing the two times I wrote it. For speaking, my score should be higher than 7.5. I had a small encounter with the examiner that day, so maybe that affected it. Still, I don't understand why an examiner should mix sentiments with assessment.

I'm completely gutted, I swear. Something is wrong with IELTS in Nigeria. It's either they get the sense everyone is doing this for immigration purposes and so try to frustrate their efforts, or they have examiners who are inadequate in their competence.

Nonsense! angry

Congrats, that is a good score, fit even for ''the Down Under'' PR purpose.

Ermmm...Not really, the examiner is just a conductor really, I had time to chill with mine after the Speaking tete a tete. By way of gesticulation, he told me to open/jam the door, the recorder captured this, I came back and we had a chat. They are taken all over the country to conduct the exam, they do not grade the test it self, possibly that is the exclusive preserve of some faceless B.C. lackey.....
At least we should console ourselves that they plough some of our lucre back to the society.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2017
cochtrane:

MY results:

Reading - 9.0
Listening - 9.0
Writing - 7.5
Speaking - 7.5

I will roll on the floor to thank you God If you get me this score.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2017
ferfer:

At least we should console ourselves that they plough some of our lucre back to the society.......

Yeah, I agree. That's the good part.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Noviolence: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2017
I was quite surprised they gave me a 7 in writing.
Had 9 in the academic version some years ago.Guess because it wasn't needed for immigration then?
Still surprised!quote author=cochtrane post=59365631]

MY results:

Reading - 9.0
Listening - 9.0
Writing - 7.5
Speaking - 7.5

Nonsense! angry[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dannietee(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=DatechMan post=59364639]
Did he use your email to create the profile? If yes you can gain access to the account and continue with the application yourself.

Read from page 0 or find mr cochtrane to find specific information. [/quote

Since the application was done by the agent,you can not have access to the account because it was made with the agent's profile.The best is to continue with the agent because you can not create a new account if you have an existing one.For you to create a new profile you either withdraw you existing on or wait for it to expire(i.e one year after the date of creation).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Kontagious:
Good Morning Friends,

I'm a little bit devastated but definitely not subdued.

LRSW: 8.5,8,7.5,6.5.

Writing is in no way my weakness neither did I not deliver the expected. Will be asking for a remark come Monday.

I'd be back shortly to share my IELTS experience (even if this result isn't perfect).

My friend please ask for a remark in writing sharply! You got the highest possible points in all others! An increase from 6.5 to 7 is all you need
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Osemigho:

I will roll on the floor to thank you God If you get me this score.
You can actually get it. It's not difficult.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Funny enough, I FEEL YOU ON THIS!

I know I spoke better than my nonsense examiner who was combining British and Yankee accent. I was tempted to ask for a remark in Speaking just for my own self esteem but thank God i did not cos I got my ITA less than a week after I entered the pool.

My friend, God pass them. Enter the pool sharp sharp! You have the highest points obtainable for each

cochtrane:

MY results:

Reading - 9.0
Listening - 9.0
Writing - 7.5
Speaking - 7.5

Nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Thanks @ elfmann, Hephgirl, Wura27 and all for the support, I've registered for the nearest available exam which is about a month away, will get to the EOR come Monday. Just a bit painful the earliest I can take that precious dive stands at late September. God de.

@ cochtrane, quite understandable when you're marked down but your result still gives you the highest attainable score you can get. Just let it slide. Maybe BC would have given you an award had you smashed all components. wink

Great result @ DetechMan.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
cochtrane:

You can actually get it. It's not difficult.
what materials did u use...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dannietee(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
DatechMan:

Read from page 0 or find mr cochtrane to find specific information.

Since the application was done by the agent,you can not have access to the account because it was made with the agent's profile.The best is to continue with the agent because you can not create a new account if you have an existing one.For you to create a new profile you either withdraw you existing on or wait for it to expire(i.e one year after the date of creation).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2017
I'm just here eyeing u Cochtrane undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Olha: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Uglyduckling:
Is there a maximum time limit from when one gets PR via express entry that one must be in Canada?
Good day, please i would like to confirm if i should only evaluate my MSc degree or both BSC AND MSC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2017
ferfer:

Ermmm...Not really, the examiner is just a conductor really, I had time to chill with mine after the Speaking tete a tete. By way of gesticulation, he told me to open/jam the door, the recorder captured this, I came back and we had a chat. They are taken all over the country to conduct the exam, they do not grade the test it self, possibly that is the exclusive preserve of some faceless B.C. lackey.....
Different people rate this Speaking test.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Olha:

Good day, please i would like to confirm if i should only evaluate my MSc degree or both BSC AND MSC?
Abeg..this question never do?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Hephgirl:
I'm just here eyeing u Cochtrane undecided
He's married oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2017
Kontagious:
Thanks @ elfmann, Hephgirl, Wura27 and all for the support, I've registered for the nearest available exam which is about a month away, will get to the EOR come Monday. Just a bit painful the earliest I can take that precious dive stands at late September. God de.

@ cochtrane, quite understandable when you're marked down but your result still gives you the highest attainable score you can get. Just let it slide. Maybe BC would have given you an award had you smashed all components. wink

Great result @ DetechMan.
BC making cash left, right and center. That is d way to go..no stopping u.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2017
ferfer:

It depends.. It is 10 points there. For max which is 20 pts, no 7.5 oh. Those folks are demanding maximum squared.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2017
cochtrane:

MY results:

Reading - 9.0
Listening - 9.0
Writing - 7.5
Speaking - 7.5

Nonsense! angry

I wonder what it is with the writing. I scored, 9, 8, 8.5 and then 7 in writing. I graduated top of my class in English literature and I know I write very well. I didn't even know it was possible to contest but thankfully it was OK to apply so I didn't bother my head about it.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Wura27:
Funny enough, I FEEL YOU ON THIS!

I know I spoke better than my nonsense examiner who was combining British and Yankee accent. I was tempted to ask for a remark in Speaking just for my own self esteem but thank God i did not cos I got my ITA less than a week after I entered the pool.

My friend, God pass them. Enter the pool sharp sharp! You have the highest points obtainable for each

Sure, will be entering the pool now. I got my ECA already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.