Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,068 members, 7,859,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State (1118 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by godyukan: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
5 Mistakes of Amaechi (Ex-governor)
godson UKANUKUMO 10:38 ARTICLES.

Rt. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi contested and won the People's Democratic Party primary for Rivers State Governorship in 2007. His name was substituted and he took the case to highest court in the land, the Supreme court. He became Governor on 26 October 2007, after the Supreme Court pronounced him the rightful candidate of the PDP and winner of the April 2007 Governorship election in Rivers State.

He was admired by many because of the strict and committed manner he ensured projection execution.
But ofcourse, like every other human, He had (lots) of flaws.

FIND OUT HERE

http:///1G7y7sx
http://bionicng..com.ng/2015/09/5-mistakes-of-amaechi-ex-governor.html
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
sad
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by Sveen: 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
You can just outrighly say you want people to visit your blog.

1 Like

Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by skelewu404(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
so to get the full gist i must click this link dey there o. I beg make i go boil the sallah meat my neighbor gave me i beg then make i find way yash this my new neighbor younger sister
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by criminalmindz: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
JUDAS OF UBIMA.
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by kossyablaze(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
OK na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
No! I won't click dt bro
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by Mznaett: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
k
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by Aitee1: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mznaett:
k

K for kum cheesy
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by pbs4real(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aitee1:

K for kum cheesy
kum or cum? tongue
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by Mznaett: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aitee1:

K for kum cheesy
Chai! This lifegrin
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by Aitee1: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mznaett:

Chai! This lifegrin

My mission on this forum is to thwart your space booking effort tongue
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by Aitee1: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
pbs4real:
kum or cum? tongue

Worrefa grin
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State by Mznaett: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aitee1:

My mission on this forum is to thwart your space booking effort tongue
Issoorite nasadkontinew
But promise me that you won't get tiredtongue

(1) (Reply)

PRCAN Vs XLR8: Has The Hunter Become The Hunted?- Thisday Newspapers / How Buhari Has Empowered The Fulani To Humiliate Olu Falae / DELTA GOV: Tension As Tribunal Delivers Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.