Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (36956 Views)

Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) / Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) / Police Intercepts 3,600 Litres Of Petrol In Polythene Bag.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Mogidi: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
wabuk:
all this lady that used to sleep around because of money d guy has payed her and go . D problem is that , she still find it difficult to prevent or abort d pregnacy . Out of d money she makes . What surprise me most is that , when she finally settle down with d innocent guy, she will still get pregnant and deliver twins . God y

Do you know this girl?
Its inhumane to blame the girl without finding out the circumstances that made her to abort the baby.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by chi4ik4(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
if you did not have sex with your girlfriend, she will call you a gay or impotent. when you impregnate her, she will abort the baby or kill d baby by all means. 70% of girls are gullible..
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Mogidi: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
adedayourt:

if she no open leg, no guy go visit her honeypot
She could have been raped, the article didn't explain the circumstances.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

You don't know the circumstances that made her abort the baby do you?

Bros let's assume we don't but give me a solid example the should trigger such a diabolic act....... I'm listening
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by juman(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Most of the nigerian "leaders" would go to hell fire. They destroyed the country.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by chi4ik4(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
searching4love:
igbos . smh
you are supposed to be in psychiatry unit by now, what concerne igbo with this? is Akwa ibom in south east & even if it is, such never happen in your state before? you are mentally retarded

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Why did the naughty thing allow the baby when she knew she was not ready to mother a baby.

That beast must not go unpunished.that's wicked of the highest order.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Why are you even speculating or defending her actions.......... I don't just get you...... So if she was rapped and didn't chose to abort the baby, how can you justify this act of inhumanity
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
ilobasama:
After the devil, fear women

Shut up! if the man who impregnated her took responsibility,the poor girl wouldn't have done such gruesome act. She might be an hawker who can't afford to pay for abortion so pls shut up!

AFTER THE DEVIL FEAR YOURSELF!

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros you should also blame the guy that impregnated her, she didn't get pregnant all by herself.

Only if she was raped shld yu blame the guy.If not, the gal shld be sentence to death by hanging. gals of nowadys are smtin else wen it cms to sex. they can sleep with anything all in the name of money and they end up spending the money lavishly on meaningless things. I jes pray God gv them the kind brain they need
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
chi4ik4:
you are supposed to be in psychiatry unit by now, what concerne igbo with this? is Akwa ibom in south east & even if it is, such never happen in your state before? you are mentally retarded

You d mind that idiot Abeg leave am jor, silence is the best answer to such hobo

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ilovebitches(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hell awaits so many people shaaa
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

d poaibility of rape being d option is less dan zero
cus if it was a rape
she sud av d simpaty of family nd frends for being courageus 2kip d baby

a lady dat kud do dis to a baby doesnt seem to wnt anybody to kno she was ever preg
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ignis: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros you should also blame the guy that impregnated her, she didn't get pregnant all by herself.

Can you read the rubbish you just typed?
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Mogidi: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
benedictnsi:

Bros let's assume we don't but give me a solid example the should trigger such a diabolic act....... I'm listening

Rape, incest etc
Get the whole story before coming to conclusion. The girl might even be a mental patient taken advantage off by ritualistic.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by edward1984(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Karma will catch up with them. Well lets say the baby escaped early from the evil of this world, and he/she is in heaven now enjoying eternity..
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
TastyTuoyo:

Shut up! if the man who impregnated her took responsibility,the poor girl wouldn't have done such gruesome act. She might be an hawker who can't afford to pay for abortion so pls shut up!

AFTER THE DEVIL FEAR YOURSELF!

Why will a poor lady dive into a no-condom sex with someone she's not married to?? Lets face reality bro
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ignis: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
searching4love:
igbos . smh
Tribal bigot, What has igbo got to do with this?

When has akwa ibom become an English speaking state?

Ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by redcliff: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Blame him for what? For killing the baby? are you ok?
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
juman:
Most of the nigerian "leaders" would go to hell fire. They destroyed the country.

You obviously need to be taken to the rehab;
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Rape, incest etc
Get the whole story before coming to conclusion. The girl might even be a mental patient taken advantage off by ritualistic.

Mogidi......... You don't have any point abeg......... It is like you had a hectic day, why not take a nap, wake up later and recite all you have said and read and after that you quote me again......
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jadonjack:

You obviously need to be taken to the rehab;
gringrin
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by maryhaam(f): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
God....atleast take the baby to motherless home,this is cruel.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Mogidi: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
benedictnsi:

Mogidi......... You don't have any point abeg......... It is like you had a hectic day, why not take a nap, wake up later and recite all you have said and read and after that you quote me again......

Come back when you know the details of this story.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
ignis:
Can you read the rubbish you just typed?

gringrin
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
carlwinnie:
Oh sweet jesus wat on earth could d boy hav don to dis gal dat wuld hv made her make dis baby pay dis way...my heart is red for this if u hv carried d baby 4 nine months pass through delivery phase,is it keeping the child dat wil be too difficult? Orphanage center nkor? Or u 4 bring am cum give me chai

You sound like someone wus waiting on the Lord. If my guess is right, i pray the Lord will answer you soon
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Missy89(f): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Evil mother.

omg shocked
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Oblongatarh(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is too alachierious and God will chonyaomalikpecious for this olilacious act. RIP to the Oyi nenche.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by fart: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
I want to take this time to thank my mother for caring for me. There are tons of wicked mothers out there and I am glad my mother kept me.
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by buhminejummy(f): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
uhmm
Re: Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

That isnt an excuse bro. So many ladies got pregnant but stood n conquered, thank God now the is no more stigmatisation as compared to some years ago. She has no reason for this action.
I saw this cute baby n cried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Lady, Gbemisola Alabi, Found / Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven / Corper Shot Dead At 50-50 Bar In Nekede, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.