Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

#mtnprojectfame8: My Predictions For The Grand Finale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #mtnprojectfame8: My Predictions For The Grand Finale (742 Views)

BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) / Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#mtnprojectfame8: My Predictions For The Grand Finale by Feranmicharles(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Its been really fun,straight from day one till this present day,project fame season8 has been really exciting to watch. From the drama between tejiri and deinde to jeff and pearl. chike's sense of dress(ing) ada's tse-tse sleeping mode,sudden withdrawal of kumi a week to final undecided And more... PFS8 has been fun all the way.

As we all know (if you're following the show) tomorrow (26/09/2015) is the GRAND FINALE *gosh* shocked.

Here's my own personal "PREDICTIONS::::::::

NB: am not rooting for anybody,its just my predictions/opinion. So if your "FAV" contestant isn't on my list,you can solidly keep any shades you feel like throwing at me to yourself(yourselves) wink

4: 3RD RUNNER UP: JEFF OR PEARL

3: 2ND RUNNER UP:PEARL

2: 1ST RUNNER UP:AREWA OR ADAH

1: THE WINNER:DEINDE OR ADAH
Re: #mtnprojectfame8: My Predictions For The Grand Finale by nomabeeee(f): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Have not been following for sometime now...how about anderson?
Re: #mtnprojectfame8: My Predictions For The Grand Finale by Feranmicharles(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
nomabeeee:
Have not been following for sometime now...how about anderson?
to me,he's going home with "nothing"
Re: #mtnprojectfame8: My Predictions For The Grand Finale by mercielizzie(f): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2015
Anderson is surely going to be in the top three. He might not be the best but he is going home with a prize. IMO
Re: #mtnprojectfame8: My Predictions For The Grand Finale by Nickymezor(f): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
I want Anderson or Arewa to win..
Re: #mtnprojectfame8: My Predictions For The Grand Finale by majestique(f): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
well, at the end what counts are the votes. so keep predicting while the votes keep counting.

(1) (Reply)

Afrinolly Launches Africa's Solution To Film Piracy / Share Ur 2015 All Time Favorite Movie... / Help A Brother With A List, Would You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.