Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale (26315 Views)

BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by ObiOmaMu: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
The Royal Kid in the house, Marvis, is the first housemate to leave the house tonight. She was asked to leave after Ebuka came into the house to pop a champagne with top 5 housemates.

The housemate who hoped to buy a car with the N25M cash prize if she wins, is already heading to the stage with Ebuka, the show's host.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-marvis-is-first-housemate-to.html

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by MJBOLT: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
EFE is nextgrin

2 Likes

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by stanway(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
MJBOLT:
EFE is nextgrin
you smoke weed

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by neolboy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chaiiii goose bumps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Haniel18: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
D tensions in dat room is enough to cook beans

7 Likes

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by townplanner(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
TBoss is next......... Based on logistics

11 Likes

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Olasco93: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Abegi.... Make the thing come end jare. This one wey people Pastors don they prophesy wetin Jehovah Jireh no show them.
Make pesin no go commit Sin because of BBN.
The dude below me has a genuine Payporte sense upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Akshow: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sentiments aside, Bisola is the most deserving housemate to win #BBNaija she's the most talented, most creative, most daring, most vocal, most controversial and most real, but the sentimental side of me goes with Efe cos I can relate to his struggle.... Yeah I know it's not poverty alleviation show, but he has also done well in the house. I'm indifferent to Debbie Rise winning. She's genuinely nice I think and too soft hearted for her chosen career. Marvis is follow come, nothing spectacular. But if Tboss should win, I will be greatly disappointed and very pissed. She hasn't done anything to deserve that bar aside looking pretty. So based on logistics, Efe for the money and bisola for one campaign ambassador.

40 Likes

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by CharlieMaria(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Make i park here...

1 Like

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by drinkgarri: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Debbie Don leave tooo
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Anybody for the money but not efe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Lincoln275(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by sirugos(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chai...
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe ... Show them say warri blood dey your veins cheesy.... Tboss no carry any Shingbain grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by augustineokoro(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
y d tension. leave, u leave very simple
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by sam4noow(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
d guy below me is saying bullshit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by teozey111(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
I have a feeling Tpuss nd bigbros are up to something

1 Like

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Whitemoney: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Yes
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by joshing(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
MJBOLT:
EFE is nextgrin
jokative
How market 2nd runner up?

2 Likes

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
I luv marvis die
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
My Pastor predicted that Tboss is the winner. IT IS DONE he said

1 Like

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by MVLOX(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
4 to go
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by ireneony(f): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
I don't follow bbnaija...but from what i have seen online in the past four days, I want Tboss to win.

Poverty should not be a yardsick for someone to win

3 Likes

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by horlareey(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good for her....
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by 0b10010011: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017

Tboss all the way.....

Say "No" to Team Poverty

1 Like

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Hydrolysis(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tboss doesn't need the money she has private jet toasters already grin. #teamEfe#

5 Likes

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by homirefacuny(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
I have a feeling the unexpected will happen tonight. As much as I wish that Efe wins.... Project fame has taught me a lesson in times past.
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Leetunechi: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tboss for the money
Edo witches and wizards
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Rebeccababy(f): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Why waste ur mb to check this poo.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" / Kunle Afolayan Completes Shooting Of “Mokalik” Movie [photos] / Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.