Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,280 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Problem Of Yorubas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem Of Yorubas (6351 Views)

Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . / Destiny Of Yorubas In The Hands Of Igbos-Obafemi Awolowo / Are These True Of Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas $ the SouthSouth(Pix)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ArodewilliamsT: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Igbos killed few of our leaders and caused the body massacre and starvation of well over 3 million of your ancestors...a totally avoidable folly.

Go and sit this hausa slave, my proud forefathers fought to ensure an Emirate does not anywhere near Biafraland. Nobody lives forever, only traitors and cowards refuse to fight for what is right because they fear death, we are not yorubas.

World politics have changed, oil prices are falling and Islamophobia is on the rise. The British people and Americans will not allow their leaders support killing Christian Biafrans and uphold terrorist Islamists like you.
Without any form of external help, Biafrans will be in the sultan of Sokoto's compound in 3 days to install an Eze. You and i know this. grin
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by QuotaSystem: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
badnature:
quota system almajiri today your children are doing "maigard " to the children of those people you massacre HOW did you people find yourself in that CONUNDRUM? explain good for nothing people oya

There are ibo guards, yoruba guards et al. everywhere in Nigeria and across the North you bumbling numbskull...doesn't elementary logic tell you economic migrants take up the lower rung of jobs? grin

Come to the North and see the throngs of destitute ibo fake medicine, codeine and otapiapia hawkers that litter the streets constituting a nuisance. Who do you think are the flaTTheads mowed down during the unfortunate religious massacres?

You are eternal victims and remain our spoil of war.
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by QuotaSystem: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Oooh you and the inexperienced skirt chasing London based Nnamdi Kanu are coming...i'm shaking in my boots.... grin

You will be decimated once again the moment you try to take an inch beyond those 5 erosion ravaged states of yours and you know it.

Like I reminded you yesterday, if it was the middle ages you as my spoil of war would not be worthy to milk my cows undecided

ArodewilliamsT:

Go and sit this hausa slave, my proud forefathers fought to ensure an Emirate does not anywhere near Biafraland. Nobody lives forever, only traitors and cowards refuse to fight for what is right because they fear death, we are not yorubas.

World politics have changed, oil prices are falling and Islamophobia is on the rise. The British people and Americans will not allow their leaders support killing Christian Biafrans and uphold terrorist Islamists like you.
Without any form of external help, Biafrans will be in the sultan of Sokoto's compound in 3 days to install an Eze. You and i know this. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by chinae(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
vicadex07:

When will the cowardly igbos start stoning their "theiving" politicians?
The avg Igbo man love nd support his fellow; will prefer tete Dan p harassment.
our cliche: Iwe nwanne anahi eru na okpukpu.
The anger thrown to a brother dosn't stream deep to the bone.

In anoda news yesterday, yarobadtards counted him as a yorubas victory in the political world. today yo-robbers casting stone in him. envious unstable tribe back stabbing since the time of Cain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by adekennis(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
Frustrated Biafrans. grin
They want Yorubas to gang up with them to play the religious card in Southenern Nigeria.
We want Biafra campaignn no work again...Na Slave master card na hin dem dey play now grin
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by vicadex07(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
chinae:

The avg Igbo man love nd support his fellow; will prefer tete Dan p harassment.
our cliche: Iwe nwanne anahi eru na okpukpu.
The anger thrown to a brother dosn't stream deep to the bone.

In anoda news yesterday, yarobadtards counted him as a yorubas victory in the political world. today yo-robbers casting stone in him. envious unstable tribe back stabbing since the time of Cain.

Then the average igbo man is dumb and they shall all wail till thy kingdom come.

Go on keep on idolizing theifs like orji, it only means all of u are same.
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ArodewilliamsT: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Oooh you and the inexperienced skirt chasing London based Nnamdi Kanu are coming...i'm shaking in my boots.... grin

You will be decimated once again the moment you try to take an inch beyond those 5 erosion ravaged states of yours and you know it.

Like I reminded you yesterday, if it was the middle ages you as my spoil of war would not be worthy to milk my cows undecided

You are still ranting because i reminded that you are an hausa subhuman slave of the fula. You are talking about what would have happened in the middle ages, while i remind you that TODAY, your musas and mohammed cleans our shoes and man our gates in Biafraland. If you come near my gate like a thief, your brother yusuf will have you shot on my order. I feed him and his family. It's my bragging right that i killed Usman dan fodio descendants as he was trying to fulanize and bring an Emirate to my land.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by QuotaSystem: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
... While it's my laughing right that I continue to subjugate not just you that must try harder than any average Adamu to get the same opportunities, but your greedy fathers that must continuously grovel at our feet seeking crumbs while they willingly sell you all out...all after we sent 3 million of your stubborn ancestors to the great baby factory in the sky grin

The tragedy of your existence is that what you seek the most in your hearts (Biafra) is in the power of those you hate the most (Hausa Fulani).

Your very happiness depends on how happy you keep me and my kinsmen, no wonder you seem so frustrated and desperate to get me to deny being Hausa or fulani. I will forever deny you the pleasure while tormenting your ilk with our very existence as a people tongue

Keep ranting grin

ArodewilliamsT:

You are still ranting because i reminded that you are an hausa subhuman slave of the fula. You are talking about what would have happened in the middle ages, while i remind you that TODAY, your musas and mohammed cleans our shoes and man our gates in Biafraland. If you come near my gate like a thief, your brother yusuf will have you shot on my order. I feed him and his family. It's my bragging right that i killed Usman dan fodio descendants as he was trying to fulanize and bring an Emirate to my land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by AmadiObinna: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Mr Bayo adetunji. Shvt the fvck up bastard. You are Ilugunboy
[/s]

Chyke Okolo, Bastard son of a mad woman. Frustrated animal
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by badnature: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
quota system if your assasion is true about economic migrants taking lower job and you are controlling us,why are we in different planet with the rest of the country in terms of MDGs ? .we are the most educated tribe both in Nigeria,BRITAIN AND U S A we equally have the best middle class bar none in Nigeria? almajiri you are,almajiri you remain.it doesn't matter the amount of resources you allocate to yourself
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by badnature: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
quota system almajiri reply me above question shap shap did you think we washed our hands with the urine of caw? mumu answer my above question
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by supremus: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:

There are ibo guards, yoruba guards et al. everywhere in Nigeria and across the North you bumbling numbskull...doesn't elementary logic tell you economic migrants take up the lower rung of jobs? grin

This Guy is Dahm funny

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by alrahmanonline(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Don't derail this thread.
derail? but the thread is already derailed with your myopic thinking, abeg answer that question, When will ibos start stoning their thief leaders?
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
alrahmanonline:
derail? but the thread is already derailed with your myopic thinking, abeg answer that question, When will ibos start stoning their thief leaders?
Ignoramus at its peak, ...And I am Igbo please grow up.
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ArodewilliamsT: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
... While it's my laughing right that I continue to subjugate not just you that must try harder than any average Adamu to get the same opportunities, but your greedy fathers that must continuously grovel at our feet seeking crumbs while they willingly sell you all out...all after we sent 3 million of your stubborn ancestors to the great baby factory in the sky grin

The tragedy of your existence is that what you seek the most in your hearts (Biafra) is in the power of those you hate the most (Hausa Fulani).

Your very happiness depends on how happy you keep me and my kinsmen, no wonder you seem so frustrated and desperate to get me to deny being Hausa or fulani. I will forever deny you the pleasure while tormenting your ilk with our very existence as a people tongue

Keep ranting grin

Hahahaha, Biafra does not depend on Hausa fulani or even yorubas anymore, it depends on the powers that stopped zoogeria from crumbling in 1967-1970- The world powers, not some diseased polio infested abubakar, that's why Radio Biafra and IPOB educates the world about why the zoo should no longer exist and they are wimning the intellectual war already.

Anyday the world powers(British inclusive) decides undo the evil zoo they created the diseased almajiris shoeshiners like you will be buried with pigs if you mess up and try to bring your Islamic nonsense down here. We mowed down your bigoted fulani demi-gods, if the need arises we will do so again. The fear of the Biafrans is the beginning fulani's(your masters) wisdom. Hausa slaves, I spit on your diseased smelly almajiri body cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by alrahmanonline(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Ignoramus at its peak, ...And I am Igbo please grow up.
Oh sorry i didn't know that you're the new man sent to use the divide and conquer tactics, it wont work, tell me haven't you have a very Good muslim friend in your life? Please stop the hate msg...
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by QuotaSystem: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Hahahaha, Biafra does not depend on Hausa fulani or even yorubas anymore, it depends on the powers that stopped zoogeria from crumbling in 1967-1970- The world powers, not some diseased polio infested abubakar, that's why Radio Biafra and IPOB educates to the world about the current situation. Anyday the world powers(British inclusive) decides undo the evil zoo they created the diseased almajiris shoeshiners like you will be buried with pigs if you mess up and try to bring your Islamic nonsense down here. We mowed down your bigoted fulani demi-gods, if the need arises we will do so again. The fear of the Biafrans is the beginning fulani's(your masters) wisdom. Hausa slaves, I spit on your diseased smelly almajiri body cheesy

Until Arewa says so, Biafra will never be realized and you know it tongue

The world is busy courting President Buhari and you are here spewing trash grin, remember he was one of my proud kinsmen that taught nyamiri the bitter lesson that 'dem no dey carry small hand collect big hand" and is ensuring you are contained in your status as a conquered tribe by a continuous subjugation (which has just started) that has seen you politically daft rejects cry to the high heavens for succour.

What amazes us is despite the constant 'weeding' of you nyamiris through 'religious crisis', you ringwormed flattheads still flock to peddle fake drugs and otapiapia in Arewa, alaibo cannot be so badly cursed or maybe I'm wrong undecided

It is interesting to peek into the decaying mind of a conquered Osu veiled by the cloak of anonymity so keep the vitriol coming grin

QuotaSystem:

The tragedy of ibo existence is that what you seek the most in your hearts (Biafra) is in the power of those you hate the most (Hausa Fulani).

- QuotaSystem 2015

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
alrahmanonline:

Oh sorry i didn't know that you're the new man sent to use the divide and conquer tactics, it wont work, tell me haven't you have a very Good muslim friend in your life? Please stop the hate msg...
Please I said the FANATICAL YORUBA MUSLEMS are you one?
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
There's something VERY WRONG with the IGBO tribe...the past election and there after greatly revealed the MIND of the average Igbo Man and Woman: VERY UNREASONABLE, HATES TRUTH, TRIBALISTIC, DELUDED AND VIOLENT undecided angry

The reason why a number of people these days say they are the ''The Most Hateful And Tribalistic Group In Nigeria'' is not only because it's TRUE but because people (other tribes) are MORE AWARE of their character more than ever before.

The Igbo man is NOT for PEACE, REASON,UNITY; what they want is CONTROL, MANIPULATION TO ACHIEVE THEIR AIMS AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHER TRIBES WHO THEY UNREASONABLY PERCEIVE AS THEIR ENEMIES
undecided

BUT THEY ARE A VERY FEW AMONG THEM WHO ARE TRULY GOOD AND REASONABLE PEOPLE smiley...YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH...

But you see...no matter the EVIL they may wish NIGERIA; saying the ''Zoo must Fall'' angry, GOD's good intentions for Nigeria and it's people will come to pass. AMEN!

Having said that...I call on the MODS to CLOSE THIS THREAD SWIFTLY! angry

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:

Whether anyone is a fanatical yoruba muslim is none of your business.Dem carry bomb come your house? Where is this your sudden love for yoruba christians coming from? The most ardent yoruba muslims are Salafis and they don't even care about politics.Just go straight to the point hun we've seen your old anti-islamic posts here so its no big deal. Hypocrite!
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
I wonder why these romanis are so interested in Yoruba issues though. phaggots. Since yorubas stop caring about biafra, they are becoming interested in Nigerian politics cheesy cheesy cheesy grin They can't help it
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Fash20: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
After serious observation it is now clear that the problem of Yorubas is the FANATICAL MUSLEMS who prefer to align with the Northerners, Meanwhile an average Northerner has no atom of regard for the Yoruba Muslems even during Crises e.g a case study of the Kaduna So I want to urge the FANATICAL YORUBA MUSLEMS to please desist from this malicious act not minding either you are being paid or not, Please we need peace in the southern Nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria.
you must be crazy for addressing the yoruba muslim like that. You want us to align with you baboon faced flat headed brainless imbecilic fo0l. No,It aint gonna happen
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You this red mud romani you keep mentioning me. Eeh ema gbami. shey dem take my matter swear for you ni. shebi if i start now, you'll start talking about me not being principled.I pay no attention to you.I'm male you're male well you know what i mean .You've been trying to unzip me to let you suck my ballsack throughout today. Oya take your filthy mouth off cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
Fash20:
you must be crazy for addressing the yoruba muslim like that. You want us to align with you baboon faced flat headed brainless imbecilic fo0l. No,It aint gonna happen
Fash you are Crazy either.
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Fash20: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Fash you are Crazy either.
Nonsense
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Whether anyone is a fanatical yoruba muslim is none of your business.Dem carry bomb come your house? Where is this your sudden love for yoruba christians coming from? The most ardent yoruba muslims are Salafis and they don't even care about politics.Just go straight to the point hun we've seen your old anti-islamic posts here so its no big deal. Hypocrite!
Are, try harder just confirmed what you were called, Good day.
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Fash20:
Nonsense
that's your business
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by alrahmanonline(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Listen to youself, you'll realise that you're not on point at all... have you ever heard of any mayhem in the SW attributed to yoruba muslims? this is just your deluded mind set to muslims generally... take note there is nothing like fanatical yoruba muslim..

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
so it's No longer about Biafra, it's now about Yoruba Moslems. keep it up. when your madness enter gear 5, na so you go run enter market.

come to Yorubaland and see peace and brotherly love. as a matter of fact every family has a mixture of Moslems and Christians. so your divide and conquer strategy will not work.

you can go back to opening your useless biafra threads.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ioannes:
so it's No longer about Biafra, it's now about Yoruba Moslems. keep it up. when your madness enter gear 5, na so you go run enter market.

come to Yorubaland and see peace and brotherly love. as a matter of fact every family has a mixture of Moslems and Christians. so your divide and conquer strategy will not work.

you can go back to opening your useless biafra threads.
This reminds me of Osun Uniform saga we all saw the LOVE then, Ogbeni talk another thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
This reminds me of Osun Uniform saga we all saw the LOVE then, Ogbeni talk another thing.

what is this one talking about?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Aftermath Of Niger Delta Militants’ Attack In Lagos (photos) / An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding / See Who Will Become Governor If OBASEKI Is Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.