Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) (34978 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos / President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by pus33: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Correct president. So cool n calm
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
Spain is an important customer in the oil and gas sector.
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
He can take pictures in all corners of the world,BIAFRIA i know
BALLOSKI:
^^

The way you guys helplessly display ur stupidity on this forum is heart-wrenching. Dis BUHARI ask anyone to take his picture and post it on the internet? Or do you want him to stop people who are there with their cameras to take his picture as the president of Nigeria?

I'm very sure if BUHARI says people should not take his pictures again, you scotched asinines and your ilk will be the first to tag him a dictator.

Get tha fvck arrrahia mehn...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
remember007:

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by adenine02: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Good
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
wunmi590:
Waiting for the day he's going to snap with Kim kadeshian
Waiting for the day you will have sense...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
English na wahala for Buhari talk more of Spanish....
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by dokunbam(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Let us all seek the good of our land, so that we can eat the good of the land.
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Freemanan:

Waiting for the day you will have sense...

And waiting for the day you would stop stalking people tongue
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
seunmsg:

Of all the important issues affecting the country, you think PMB will travel to the US just to discuss an inconsequential biafran struggle led by a crack head noise maker in London. Biafra start and end on radion biafra and Nairaland.
You are more than correct
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by DJAmyluv: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
tobimillar:
Abeg baba's charisma is intimidating unlike GEJ that look intimidated all the time
see this idiot!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by millionboi(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
2clowns
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
^^

The way you guys helplessly display ur stupidity on this forum is heart-wrenching. Dis BUHARI ask anyone to take his picture and post it on the internet? Or do you want him to stop people who are there with their cameras to take his picture as the president of Nigeria?

I'm very sure if BUHARI says people should not take his pictures again, you scotched asinines and your ilk will be the first to tag him a dictator.

Are u a teacher? I presumed yes cos you have just schooled one of those idiotss here.

Unprecedented release of more grease to your elbow for putting him to the pit of hell where he naturally and deservely belong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by chiefmidwife: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Meeting all in a bid to stop IPOB Nobody can stop Biafra
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by apholaryn: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
remember007:
who askd u?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by dignity33: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hope they are not discussing how to transfer our money using king of spain account.
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by onismate: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
To be sincere with you. I no lie. We have to say the truth. I just admire Pres. Buhari's charisma and confidence. He indeed looks more presidential.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by mathskill: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by JuicyStar: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
preach93:
The President of the Nation Mohammad Buhari alongside with his entourage yesterday had a bilateral meeting with the his Majesty, Son Felipe V the king of the kingdom of Spain at the UN Headquaters after the general submit yesterday. Not sure of what was discussed but is all for the benefits and interrelation between the two countries.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/photos-as-president-buhari-and-his.html

Lol...see as Fayemi cross leg like say na him call for the meeting.
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by hajhud: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
^^

Exactly what I wanted to write.
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Abeg na which kind king dey wear suit inside im palace?
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by noblegrex: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
^^

look at you,I don't know what to say about you cos you looked so unserious making comment about those peole.if not for your post ehn,I've promised myself never to make comment on people of such,I called them kindergateen peeps.you nailed it man,kudos to you for your time on those chinko calling themseves Nigerian.most of them don't know that Nigeria is not one tribe or 1 mans' nation.the lost of their Uncle that has no plan for Nigeria is still hurting them.you keep on supporting Nigeria and let them keep ranting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
chiefmidwife:
The meeting is centred on how to stop Biafra as main Biafran embassy is in Spain
But spanish knows the truth
Nothing can stop Biafra afterall Catalonia is leaving spain
Still talking Biafra in 2015,have you ever bothered about the pros and cons of having a Biafran nation? Enough of this ill-thought-out Biafran mantra. This is Nigeria and this is where we belong. Proudly Nigerian proudly Anambrarian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by cocoduck: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
franciskaine:
Still talking Biafra in 2015,have you ever bothered about the pros and cons of having a Biafran nation? Enough of this ill-thought-out Biafran mantra. This is Nigeria and this is where we belong. Proudly Nigerian proudly Anambrarian.
I am from Osumenyi and my mom is from Ihiala, and I am hundred percent Biafran, and you are not more Anambaraian Thai I am. Ok? This fraud called Nigeria is the reason you people have nothing between your heads but just hot air! Because one of your family members is connected to the fraudulent Nigeria political climate, so whenever Biafra is mentioned you become mad (assuming you are from Anambara). I don't belong to fraud.
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by adebammy: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
seunmsg:
Fayemi is always on the presidents foreign trip. He may end up as the foreign affairs minister if local politics won't work against his appointment.
U wan lobby for him
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by shut(f): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Aww so sweet, it's just like my parents are in a meeting. cheesy
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by ArodewilliamsT: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
seunmsg:

Of all the important issues affecting the country, you think PMB will travel to the US just to discuss an inconsequential biafran struggle led by a crack head noise maker in London. Biafra start and end on radion biafra and Nairaland.

Yea so inconsequential, your dictator master have spent 19 million USD to take it down without success. Your mumu na 1st class my guy.
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by sunsewa: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Seems kayode fayemi is the coming minister of foreign affairs.
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
^^

Nobody said he shouldnt snap pictures, but is that what the country will chop? Our media and some Nigerian like to post irrelevant matters to the public. Taking photos does it mean or add anything to nation building aka Change? We always take left when others are taken right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign / I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.