Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

If You Are Sick And Tired Of Snoring, You Really Have To Read This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Are Sick And Tired Of Snoring, You Really Have To Read This (758 Views)

Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) / Health Risk Of Snoring And How To Stop Snoring / Whats The Real Cause Of Snoring While Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Sick And Tired Of Snoring, You Really Have To Read This by aprokomania(m): 6:49am On Sep 26, 2015
I have a dear aunt, let’s call her Flynn. Aunt Flynn, God bless her is the sweetest soul you would ever meet. She has a face sculpted by angels, and curves in the right places. Her voice though an octave lower than mine is music to any of her fortunate listeners, and its no surprise that she is a highly successful executive in one of the new generation banks headquartered in Lagos Nigeria.
Aunt Flynn about the time of this story was about thirty three, and very single.
At times I would wonder why someone who had it all was yet to get hitched, not even an occasional man to hang around during family functions. Well, the riddle was solved when she came to spend the weekend at our house. Of course we were pretty excited to see her and after catching up on old times, everyone got set to sleep.
I was awakened from my bed precisely by one a.m by a strange growling sound. At first I thought the Rottweiler had somehow managed to find its way inside the house and was eating someone’s liver out. On second thoughts however, it dawned on me that we didn’t own a Rot, so where exactly was this sound coming from. I got up from bed and followed the strange noise which kept increasing as I drew closer to the source. At the door of Aunt Flynn’s room, it took on a wild crescendo, I could actually hear an orchestra of mad drummers, being run over by a faulty train inside an overworked smithy. Aunt Flynn must be in trouble I thought as I barged in the door without bothering to knock.
Ladies and gentlemen, it wasn’t a gang of thieves robbing our house and shooting sporadically, nope, neither was it a visit from boko haram bomb makers, using her room as a testing field, nope. It was my dear Aunty, generating enough noise from her throat to keep a small army at bay. Surprisingly, she could actually sleep through it all.
I gently poked and prodded Aunty till she woke up and when she was finally clear headed, I asked her what was up. She didn’t comprehend but when I explained the ruckus she had been creating, she calmly admitted that she had always had a problem with snoring and hers was so bad, it had ruined every relationship she had entered, usually on the first night.
It was really heart breaking to hear her story, and we stayed up till dawn discussing her little issue.

continue reading
https://healthits./2015/09/25/if-you-are-sick-and-tired-of-snoring-you-really-have-to-read-this/
Re: If You Are Sick And Tired Of Snoring, You Really Have To Read This by abbeycial: 7:03am On Sep 26, 2015
funny write up but wats da solution u proffered?
Re: If You Are Sick And Tired Of Snoring, You Really Have To Read This by aprokomania(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2015
abbeycial the post was kinda longer than this but in order not to scare people with long write ups I cut it short. however, if you continue with the link solutions are proffered. cheers.
Re: If You Are Sick And Tired Of Snoring, You Really Have To Read This by aprokomania(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
thanks
Re: If You Are Sick And Tired Of Snoring, You Really Have To Read This by Belqua(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Can You Read It? Doctors Handwriting Amuses Patients. (photo) / Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? / Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.