Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

PHOTOS: The Man That Eats 2.5kg Of Pepper Daily - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTOS: The Man That Eats 2.5kg Of Pepper Daily (1543 Views)

Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Man That Eats 2.5kg Of Pepper Daily by tbmas(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
According to reports, this Chinese man, identified as Li Yongzhi, consumes 1.5-2.5kg of pepper each day. He reportedly grows eight types of chilies in his yard to feed his appetite. Peppers have actually helped Li gain fame nationwide, earning him invites to talent shows on television.

Li told a Chinese newspaper that he has been a fan of hot pepper since childhood.

“Everyone starts the day by brushing their teeth, but I start with eating pepper, as a way of gargling… I may have no appetite for a meal if there is no pepper,” said Li. How wel do u lie yours?

Re: PHOTOS: The Man That Eats 2.5kg Of Pepper Daily by Beesluv: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good. Maybe that's the only food item he can afford
Re: PHOTOS: The Man That Eats 2.5kg Of Pepper Daily by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
E go soon over the guy

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Bank Account . / How To Recharge Your Phone From Your Bank Account. (all Banks) / World's Most Expensive Super Yatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.