Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate (19169 Views)

Saraki’s Trial Won’t End At CCT, Says Melaye / Ministerial Screening: Senate Goes Into Closed-door Session / No Asset Forms, No Screening, Senate Tells Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by WailingWailer00(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2015
ibedun:

You must be Chukwudi44.
I am the wailing wailer
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by stanech: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Mprepz:
Are You A Muslim? "I believe that there no god/God but Allah." "I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet." "I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion." "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh." Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above No (The above declaration will be posted on your profile if you click "yes"wink

Nairaland mods really need to change! Why will the be restriction on a muslim's post But no restriction on a christian's post Blasphemy has reached its highest here If ur not a christian don't comment on any religious post concerning christianity

Respect ur religion!
Islam the religion of peace in the usa but not in the middle east.
Islam is a religion of peace in port harcourt but not in kano. Bunch of idiots

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by bigerboy200: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Oceemo:
Good. One thing I know about politics in this country is that it is a very good suspense movie u don't know what is coming. I so much love this game.

Can't waite for my time e d sweet me for body.

And compare this pix
At least we can see there is really a change.
with images like this one can conclude that Patience ridiculed the office of the presidency..
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by nobleemy2(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Idonbelivit cry
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by PenSniper: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2015
tobimillar:
Before nko? We all know that..

Modified*****
Saraki understands the gravity of his offense and the punishments attached to it. He won't want to aggravate matters by making things difficult.
Am for seeing him using the smooth passage of the ministerial list to pacify Buhari and tinubu..

Besides most senators are scared now, the hammer can descend on anybody. so which senator will stick his neck out? Moreover, saraki can't
over rule an overwhelming "yes" can he?

BRAVO
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by PenSniper: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2015
YOU BETTER FALL IN LINE OR. . .

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by lekan29ice(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2015
lincolnj88:
Mind u 80% of buhari entourage to in are Hausa fulani....
D only people Puting hope on this noisemakers listlt grin are from the waste side of Nigeria
Abi... and some potential animals who referred to Nigeria as zoo wish to have posts in d government....

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2015
Mprepz:
Are You A Muslim? "I believe that there no god/God but Allah." "I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet." "I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion." "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh." Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above No (The above declaration will be posted on your profile if you click "yes"wink

Nairaland mods really need to change! Why will the be restriction on a muslim's post But no restriction on a christian's post Blasphemy has reached its highest here If ur not a christian don't comment on any religious post concerning christianity

Respect ur religion!
Cry Me A River..

#Wailing_Wailers
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by magzey: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2015
Mprepz:
Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy
Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."
Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above No
(The above declaration will be posted on your profile
if you click "yes"wink
LAILA HA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADU RASULULLAH.SALLALLAHU ALAYHI WASALLAM.

Nairaland mods really need to change!
Why will the be restriction on a muslim's post
But no restriction on a christian's post
Blasphemy has reached its highest here
If ur not a christian don't comment on any religious
post concerning christianity

Respect ur religion!

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by nortcentrallord(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2015
I see a trap. Hahahahahaha. Let the music play on. Hihihihihihi
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by enkay2go(f): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2015
We all know saraki is a big thief and we want him to go in for it but lets look at it dis way.All of u calling for his head,what if at d end,the people buhari chose as ministers has skeletons in their cupboard,what will happen then?
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by suxkill: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2015
4 days to go, else the dullard brain needs to be reformatted!!!
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by igala1(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Apparently its obvious from the Presidents body language and recent comments, he prefer not to work with Ministers if given the opportunity. He recently called their duty a lousy one. One a voice vote commences after interviewing the ministers, there would be equal nays& ayes. Saraki would veto. There is a probability that out of 36 ministerial nominee only 10-15 would sail through. Any nominees from the Tinubu& OBJ bloc would be rejected. The President would be happy with the trimmed number.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by starkid7k(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Ok

100 likes for Me

IT MY BIRTHDAY

Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by obajoey(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2015
that stuff is on my timeline now oo, i mistakenly clicked yes. Na wa oo. am not a muslim

Mprepz:
Are You A Muslim?
Prophet."
if you click "yes"wink

Respect ur religion!
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2015
Lol... I was also suprised o
obajoey:
that stuff is on my timeline now oo, i mistakenly clicked yes. Na wa oo. am not a muslim

Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by spafu(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Mprepz:
Are You A Muslim?
Prophet."
if you click "yes"wink

Respect ur religion!
Una problem eh, from Afghan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Kenya, Sambisa Forest and now Naira land. Who do una this thing?
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by profdj: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2015
IT CAN'T AFFECT THE MINISTERIAL NOMINATION, SARAKI IS ON HIS OWN,
HIS FELLOW SENATORS ARE ALREADY WARMING UP FOR HIS SEAT. HE IS
GOING DOWN ALL ALONE. PMB TILL $1= N20

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by doctortope(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2015
We are still waiting for the ministerial list before the end of September ooo... PMB should not forget he made us that promise as we have about 4days to go... We are expecting to see the change agents unveiled
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by fejikudz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mprepz:

Respect ur religion!
I tire o
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by agujames4real(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Not all the senators voted for the President, yet he is accepted as the President of the country and I think same should apply to the President of the Senate.
Except a situation where imposition reigns and our supposed honorable senators are made stooges of dictators, the Senate president can not just be impeached and replaced with Tinubu's. Time will tell.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by agujames4real(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Not all the senators voted for the President, yet he is accepted as the President of the country and I think same should apply to the President of the Senate.
Except a situation where imposition reigns and our supposed honorable senators are made stooges of dictators, the Senate president can not just be impeached and replaced with Tinubu's. Time will tell. Not all the senators voted for the President, yet he is accepted as the President of the country and I think same should apply to the President of the Senate.
Except a situation where imposition reigns and our supposed honorable senators are made stooges of dictators, the Senate president can not just be impeached and replaced with Tinubu's. Time will tell.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by mart2k(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mprepz:
Are You A Muslim?
Prophet."
if you click "yes"wink

Respect ur religion!
Islamic topics wil continue to b banned as far as it is INCITING. Get that to ur head
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by mart2k(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
lincolnj88:
D only people Puting hope on this noisemakers listlt grin are from the waste side of Nigeria
What is this 'flat' head saying
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by mart2k(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
efilefun:
They indirectly telling saraki carry your cross yourself "Na OYO u dey" The sweetest thing about this trial is that by 2019 We wont have a dishonest thief like saraki vying for the presidential seat cuz he's political career is as dead as Sani Kaita's football career.
Noooo, rather his political career is as dead as OJUKWU
Re: Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate by chrisblack: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
lincolnj88:
just like tha way you guys were shouting buhari hates ibo's after appoint less than 50 people from a total of 6600 positions.if you guys were not concern why the shout and screaming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma / Army Arrests Many Dislodged Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos / Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.